[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Me: Hi Guys, I'm just a patient good person waiting for my friends to upgrade me to WoTLK

Sulla: OMFG IM GAY OMFG DK EPIC OMFG SEXY TRAINER * DK SCREENS * * DK SCREENS *

Me: Bro, HOW THE duck CAN I BE PATIENT WHEN SOME GAY DUMBASS KEEP SPAMMING ME WITH OMFG DK EPIC AND SHIT

Sulla: I am gay XD I will upgrade you soon bro

Me: When is soon

Sulla: You want upgrade or not?

* 5 mins later *

Me: * log into forum *

OMFG OMFG OMFG LICH KING BETRAY ME BRO SEXY TRAINER BRO OMFG OMFG * more gay dk screens *

OMFG GUY POOPED HIS PANTS POOPED HIS duckING PANTS * pooping pants guy screen *

Me: BRO WTF UPGRADE ME

Sulla: soon bro soon

Me: WHEN IS SOON?

Sulla: Be patient bro

Me: -_-

Sulla: Yes I am gay

Blackwing lair lvl 60 raid, the duck blizzard want lvl 60s to do, die in shame?  :wacko:

ducking OP mobs, here boss with mobs  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Maintenance  :facepalm:  I hope I get upgraded, and Shy you need to change your password in WoW and verify it from your email, they said it's locked incase of account theft or getting hacked, I don't think we can use each others accounts  :wacko:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, I see, so... What your problem here is, that video is already old, maybe post better things like Dragons and shit like that? this clanbook is for epic people bro, you can't be epic with your outdated videos about some anime things with epic blood all over and shit like that, I like this video though, with the epic fighting of course Sulla wouldn't like it since he's a coward afraid of scary things,

Span i know ur enemy with kerv and dat uve been killing him, but did u ever heard me complaining bout it...just dat day wen am with dem hunting as i told my elf frnds ill hunt with dem on that day, and suddenly u pop out using crossfit and killing kerv and it happen kerv is our tanker i just cud stand and see him die we n a party wat do u want me to expect to just watch, well sorry but i cant we hunt der peacefully and u suddenly want to disturb us...and yeah weve talk was mad bout it and make war with u all...and after we both agreed ull leave kerv on dat day for me but still u guys keep disturbing us plus cross calling me ♥♥♥♥♥ coz i play elf and pt with ur enemies... i ignored you coz i dont wanna here any words from any of u...and after dat u never hear anything from me coz i dont want this as a big deal and here u r keep opening that problem we have u cant just shut ur ducking mouth, and i idk wat u really want is...do u think who wants attention here???....

And for sulla playing elf its his decision, i didnt ask him to come with me, u have him back for all i care if dats d reason y u cant shut ur mouth,....

Isnt it really you using gaylordd and healing me, wow just for a day xavi speaks english very well, how cud it be knowing xavi is very poor in speaking english and cant leave without insults in a day...u can access crossfit how much more gaylordd...

Span i know ur enemy with kerv and dat uve been killing him, but did u ever heard me complaining bout it...just dat day wen am with dem hunting as i told my elf frnds ill hunt with dem on that day, and suddenly u pop out using crossfit and killing kerv and it happen kerv is our tanker i just cud stand and see him die we n a party wat do u want me to expect to just watch, well sorry but i cant we hunt der peacefully and u suddenly want to disturb us...and yeah weve talk was mad bout it and make war with u all...and after we both agreed ull leave kerv on dat day for me but still u guys keep disturbing us plus cross calling me ♥♥♥♥♥ coz i play elf and pt with ur enemies... i ignored you coz i dont wanna here any words from any of u...and after dat u never hear anything from me coz i dont want this as a big deal and here u r keep opening that problem we have u cant just shut ur ducking mouth, and i idk wat u really want is...do u think who wants attention here???....

And for sulla playing elf its his decision, i didnt ask him to come with me, u have him back for all i care if dats d reason y u cant shut ur mouth,....

Isnt it really you using gaylordd and healing me, wow just for a day xavi speaks english very well, how cud it be knowing xavi is very poor in speaking english and cant leave without insults in a day...u can access crossfit how much more gaylordd...

This telenovela you made make me sad and bored but you talked about my behind i was gaylord when elves went eye and i wasnt him, ask koskiller or crossfit..

If you judge me without proof just to hurt me, saying i was him just because i can acces crossfit i could say was your words all sulla said or merc or madmax because you log them sometimes.. and this isnt true.

I just disturbed elves fair mode killing them at their lab with my shaman and also for that you go mad that day too.

About he spoke english very well is so funny because when he disturbed elves at eye and later he told me it, he said all of them insult him and you said many times go school learn enlgish kid.

WOW :shok: i love that frog in the middle of that picture that is in ur clan's description page :clapping:

It will hipnotize yo............... ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTICFROG

Great friends i love all... When I win arena they said me '' Rich noob or Rich ''. Hahahahaha I love this worlds. According to some people puppets were not just friends I differ. But np i see my real friends... So no speak about me no have friend at Mountain Clan. Maybe have there 3 - 4 good friend but they no answer my pm. Yunzhii i hate him. When i have kill mc quest blind for me ONLY... I pm him why blind me??? He only funny. Hahahaha when friends disturb so funny. Maybejust I was a toyfor him. No problem i fine at elf. I no call to Shylenn and others play for elf No lie please...

one piece of advice, dont let this 2D with a kiddie show contest game affect your personal feelings instead of making drama bout your friend or former friend or used to be friend, why dont you guyz take a break and spend time with your love ones.. and please im not saying this because shy is my friend dont trashtalk her we all know shes a girl in real life she deserves a respect  this is just a game disturb or hunt her char ingame  not here in public forum.. this is just my advice if you guyz dont stop this then go on im just concern of all of you.

one piece of advice, dont let this 2D with a kiddie show contest game affect your personal feelings instead of making drama bout your friend or former friend or used to be friend, why dont you guyz take a break and spend time with your love ones.. and please im not saying this because shy is my friend dont trashtalk her we all know shes a girl in real life she deserves a respect  this is just a game disturb or hunt her char ingame  not here in public forum.. this is just my advice if you guyz dont stop this then go on im just concern of all of you.

I agree you but I feel disturb this situation..

bro, alliance...

Опубликованное фото

the whole ducking match ganking horde, noobs didnt even cap the flag, so in the end, no exp bonus A DRAW  :facepalm: :facepalm:

bro, alliance...

Опубликованное фото

the whole ducking match ganking horde, noobs didnt even cap the flag, so in the end, no exp bonus A DRAW  :facepalm: :facepalm:

What Realm you in? Mr. I love humans in all Sizes and blue shitty guys, bro I MIGHT join you there, MIGHT, just depends which Race I'm gonna choose, maybe Gnome, or maybe wait til Cata and make epic Worgen running like a pro without a Chicken or Lionshitduckmutant riding my ass cause I'm pro, and what class, hmmmmmmmmmm, mage is too shitty, Priest maybe but no priests are dicksuckers, maybe just maybe DK?  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bro, I found my broders xddddddddddddddddddddddddd I feed them bowls 'n brains xdddddddddddddd but this guy my pet, I work for some fat butcher guy, he sells brains that restore hp xddd I LOOK EPIC, dk bro, epic, too epic, and druid but dk more epic, GHOUL bro, GHO duckING UL

Опубликованное фото

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW CLAN LOGO EPICNESS

Опубликованное фото

LOL i really LOL when i saw the elf died in 1 hit rofl  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

We need new name

Anything like violators fairys , reaper elfs of the choosen gay world with gay pink pigs  or any like that  its good idk xDD

talking serius search a great name for use its really hard so better use abc or make poll again with real names not like last time

• 2 weeks later...

Here some ideas for change name , in some time we need a name when guilds appear in game

-Gods Of Trolling ( GOT)  - like

-Legends Of Trolling ( LOF) - like

-Silent Saints ( SS )

-Heroes Of Our Time (HOOT) - like

-War Child´s ( WC)

-The Avengers ( TA )

-Legend Never Die ( LND )

-Phonetik ( PTK)

-Never Die Alone (NDA)

-Gaming Fast ( GMF) - like

-Crossers of abyss( COA ) - like

who have more ideas or like this put here , dont need be quickly no ones know when guilds appear ;D

• 4 weeks later...

update becoming long wait  , merc will be necesary if update the topic with your forum account forgotten xd

I'm not the most active player around, but my loyalty lays with Spanish and supreme. Also have the greatest respect for Sanger, cross and eucador.  I'd love a rise of the guild, if the guild finds my services beneficial.

Agree it would need a new name though.

6th awakening (6th)

Pixel death (PD)

Left-hand path (LhP)

Cruelty and her beauty (ChB)

Blunt force trauma (BFT)

Koopa troopers (KT)

Some for now :P

This account, Mercurial, is permanently banned so I can't modify this topic and I don't want to continue it, maybe start over.

And I don't have any plans of making a guild for me and my friends, unless none of my friends make one or they want me to make it then I shall make one.

I'm not the most active player around, but my loyalty lays with Spanish and supreme. Also have the greatest respect for Sanger, cross and eucador.  I'd love a rise of the guild, if the guild finds my services beneficial.

Agree it would need a new name though.

6th awakening (6th)

Pixel death (PD)

Left-hand path (LhP)

Cruelty and her beauty (ChB)

Blunt force trauma (BFT)

Koopa troopers (KT)

Some for now :P

Thanks Bloody :friends: I have no doubt about we should make official guild because this update seems will be only about guilds.

I dont know if only for chat or will be group clan quests or monthly special buffs/rewards for the guilds with better achievements but sure you always welcome everywhere always helpfull with your knowledge and nice to talk with you :good:

I vote for Sulla to be the one that makes it because hes the oldest and respected player active, keeps playing enough time, and a very good friend that will be fair with everything, same about Sange, it doesnt matter wich 1 lead it. Just my opinion :drinks: