[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

What's going on here? :unknw: I just left for more than a week and this thing happened. Tell me the detail, would you sulla? :)

drama, what else  :rofl:

missing us or something?

merc is at wow 90% of the time, he to pussy to pick sides  :lol: :lol:

jonny wtf, he was playing elf before shy started to go back to elfs, so whats he got do with it?

madmaxx started playing elfs because me and merc , shy always left him alone at mc to wow, was bored thats wht he said.

wanna get personal, then simpy your a pathetic crossing wannabe lately, who wants to copy me and spanish at crossing, but  instead get owned by knox and breakout at crossing many times, i killed ur lv1 no lifer who was trying to cross to escape, using a phone, thats how bad u are at crossing, didnt even need pc  :lol:

go use ur rogue to kill elfs like i always did,  if ur so pro to call me a traitor.

for me its friends first, factions second.

im bored for reply ur shit just says.  duck YOU

Cross had bad day today and if he is angry it is because dont want miss all people he write there so dont be angry at him because he just take care about all of you :facepalm:

missing us or something?

madmaxx started playing elfs because me and merc , shy always left him alone at mc to wow, was bored thats wht he said.

I dont know why cross said madmax, i think no 1 care about him.. Ampdate show his real arrogant face.. and is so rich ugly..

Shy, Qing and Mad logged their mc and asked me for help to block some elves at shamans who was disturbing their BG hunt at elf side and i help ofc and call some more mc, when that elves didnt come anymore shy go off, and mad said  " ducking noobs mcs.. i go elf bye". Imagine what the mc there and me think about him, so we went help their elf and later call us ducking noobs.. also at warsphil clan topic you can find a pic of mad hunting anax with elves saying "mcs cant hunt here" showing how he is.

go use ur rogue to kill elfs like i always did, 

You know it isnt so simply, and sometimes i feel with pressure for not kill my enemy and let him hunt, quest etc and if i did i go ignore list of some friend feeling bad at end.

for me its friends first, factions second.

Agree broder for me this end if not all clear lets talk in game.

im bored for reply ur shit just says.  duck YOU

bored of reply or u just dont know how to reply on it coz u didnt understand it  ;D ;D poor xavi :facepalm:

...u stay as a puppet and always be a puppet..

13464_.jpg

bored of reply or u just dont know how to reply on it coz u didnt understand it  ;D ;D poor xavi :facepalm:

...u stay as a puppet and always be a puppet..

Ok lets be no bored.. seems like you want more drama here and take fun with it watching how friends fight.. just saying

Sulla,madmaxxx,  jony following shyleen like a dogs and madmax and jony are elfs now  :facepalm: good luck

i dont have screen cause use phone but...

after shaming kill my gaylordd in lab i know is sulla helping shylen.........i asked hes traitor, dog of shylen yes.....

Sulla sayed:

I dont care im mc before all of u even play this ducking game,  i choosed shylen and wow, duck this game(all know this  :bad: )

I ask madmax why he is elf now  :facepalm:  he asked for hunt, friends,war,fun more and in one screen in anax..say mc cant hunt here Lol :bad: :bad:

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm: mercurial want to  :bad: jony  :bad:

patetic .....good luck to all  :facepalm:

im surprised for this shit

Bro, me quit for now, I just log elf and MC to talk with friends, You see me in MC right? and why does it matter if i'm on elf? all I do is afk at riff, What benefits do elves gain with that? and guys this is a ducking shitty piece of shit in a electronic device, right now elves are more active, MC is ducking boring, killing elves all day, But I AM MC, that is why I don't hunt MC's, I don't hunt bosses with elves and I DONT KILL MY FRIENDS.

You know Sulla is inlove with shy, that's why he follows here, and Madmaxx has more friends online at elves, I always see him with Uxie and other people, Shy is just having time with FoF and old friends.

It's not like we have war with each other, we will all return at forsaken, just don't ♥♥♥♥♥ about other people going to other factions,

are Spanish people always like this? you go to enemy side they start ♥♥♥♥♥ing? jeez, stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing and remember what friends are, if you don't like us in elves then duck off, you know we will still be together when forsaken comes out,

Why is playing in the opposite faction such a ducking big deal? I don't really get it

They are just spending time with Slay and other FoFs and friends, you don't spend time with your friends even if they in enemy team? do you have real friends at all?

Said the lonely boy.  ;D

Mercuriallone.  :bad:

Said the lonely boy.  ;D

Mercuriallone.  :bad:

Bro, go duck cows bro, I'm not lonely bro, I have Sylvanas and Alistra

Bro, go duck cows bro, I'm not lonely bro, I have Sylvanas and Alistra

no bro, alistra doesn't even know you exist, she only interested in dk's, go try make one bro.

Just when I was about to ducking leave, I blinded mob for 10 seconds and then killed him, and yes, I got ducking lucky, NOW IM GONNA BE RICH, SUCK ON MY GOLD SULLA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, see how rare it is -  http://www.wowhead.com/item=10822

Опубликованное фото

Sulla,madmaxxx,  jony following shyleen like a dogs and madmax and jony are elfs now  :facepalm: good luck

i dont have screen cause use phone but...

after shaming kill my gaylordd in lab i know is sulla helping shylen.........i asked hes traitor, dog of shylen yes.....

Sulla sayed:

I dont care im mc before all of u even play this ducking game,  i choosed shylen and wow, duck this game(all know this  :bad: )

I ask madmax why he is elf now  :facepalm:  he asked for hunt, friends,war,fun more and in one screen in anax..say mc cant hunt here Lol :bad: :bad:

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm: mercurial want to  :bad: jony  :bad:

patetic .....good luck to all  :facepalm:

im surprised for this shit

poor crosssfit got lefted over the other side.  :lol:

poor crosssfit got lefted over the other side.  :lol:

poor knox got sphere defence in the unique kill of eye 1  :facepalm: 5 partys die in the second try lololo poor brainless hahahaha  mc hunted a lot of time with 2 partys  using the inteligence. AND MAKING TURNS NOT WOG STYLE,  WITH NO TURNS IN EYE.  :tease: :tease: gaylordd spectator i didnt used bad heal just wait and see the short inteligence of wog stealing for die  HAHAHAJAHAHA  :lol:

poor knox got sphere defence in the unique kill of eye 1  :facepalm: 5 partys die in the second try lololo poor brainless hahahaha  mc hunted a lot of time with 2 partys  using the inteligence. AND MAKING TURNS NOT WOG STYLE,  WITH NO TURNS IN EYE.  :tease: :tease: gaylordd spectator i didnt used bad heal just wait and see the short inteligence of wog stealing for die  HAHAHAJAHAHA  :lol:

its not wog stealing noob. hahah. poor noob rouge lifeless. :lol: cant even killed me with ur Crossift. suck that baby boy.

its not wog stealing noob. hahah. poor noob rouge lifeless. :lol: cant even killed me with ur Crossift. suck that baby boy.

urs post repeated only can says noob rouge and try humiliate.  :bad: when u stealed eye and die for that after one kill :rofl: 

right now elves are more active, MC is ducking boring, killing elves all day

Broder, i dont understand. You passive and enjoy fun with active elves? We talking about game or sex? MC boring for kill elves? Then elves are so cool doing diffrent things than hunt or kill people :wacko: :wacko:

I DONT KILL MY FRIENDS.

you go to enemy side they start ♥♥♥♥♥ing? jeez, stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing and remember what friends are

Broder bro, you my friend and for that i recommend you stop acting at forum like a ducking brainy king knowing about all things and rest people are just noobs retards toping it writing like a ♥♥♥♥♥ gangsta, get more info before post your epic speech, i didnt kill any friend too, you should know who start "♥♥♥♥♥ing" as you said and made many drama when i just killed 1 elf enemy.

And sorry my broder i will not give you the last word like always you want, this time no bro because you wasnt there and dont know full history.

Broder, i dont understand. You passive and enjoy fun with active elves? We talking about game or sex? MC boring for kill elves? Then elves are so cool doing diffrent things than hunt or kill people :wacko: :wacko:

Broder bro, you my friend and for that i recommend you stop acting at forum like a ducking brainy king knowing about all things and rest people are just noobs retards toping it writing like a ♥♥♥♥♥ gangsta, get more info before post your epic speech, i didnt kill any friend too, you should know who start "♥♥♥♥♥ing" as you said and made many drama when i just killed 1 elf enemy.

And sorry my broder i will not give you the last word like always you want, this time no bro because you wasnt there and dont know full history.

Bro, You know how a ducking gangsta talk? gangsta talk like a mother ducker, Bad words don't make people gangsta, and I'm not the ducking brainy king, Saying bro again and again don't make people brainy, and bro, I know we don't kill friends, but bro, if people go on elf don't complain cause your just gonna start drama, but if they do something bad like helping our enemies then just post what happen here and we sort things out, no need to ♥♥♥♥♥ if I go on my BD afking at Riff chatting with Sulla, Shyleen and Madmaxx, it's not like i'm helping wog or something, Go ask Hornig, I'm online at elf almost all the time when you guys are off, then when I go elf cause shy and sulla there you people start ♥♥♥♥♥ing, i remember cross pm me with facepalm saying " you go elf too? ". I'm just standing in ducking riff in afk, and I didn't say anything about you and shyleen's " problem " I am not a part of it and I didn't mention a thing about it, the only thing I said was if you see us on elf you start complaining facepalming and ♥♥♥♥♥ing, I don't even play elf, I just go on elf to chat, what should I make lvl 1 char to chat so I don't look like I'm moving to elf? anyways, I am not the one who " JOINED IN THIS DRAMA ", read this quote 

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm:  mercurial want to  :bad:

Why would I go to elf? I already betrayed them, I joined MC, and I'm not going back to elf, anyways, I didn't say I was a part of this, just read the quote again, You guys involved me in this.  :facepalm:

You really want me to go to elf? don't make enemies from your friends, I am not going to elf, ask everyone in MC how long I'm online , then if I go to elf for 5 minutes to chat with friends I get pm from you or crossfit complain saying " You move to elf too? etc etc "  :facepalm:

I am not a part of this drama, but you guys involved me, so don't blame me, you guys started

I thought Spanish not killing his friend. as far as I know, Im one of them. but what happen in game today, I killed Crossfit then spanish starting to bolting on me with yunzhi.  :lol:  good one.  :good: I think its bestfriend style right Spain?  :unknw:

I thought Spanish not killing his friend. as far as I know, Im one of them. but what happen in game today, I killed Crossfit then spanish starting to bolting on me with yunzhi.  :lol:  good one.  :good: I think its bestfriend style right Spain?  :unknw:

1st i never attack you when cross fight vs you and just i watch because its not my problem how long you both insult each other ( but cross go mad at me for not help and make some drama )

2nd i have video of the part you mean, i didnt bolt you or hit you, i attacked 1 bd at down crossing, if you want pm me and i go cut it to send you :good:

1st i never attack you when cross fight vs you and just i watch because its not my problem how long you both insult each other ( but cross go mad at me for not help and make some drama )

2nd i have video of the part you mean, i didnt bolt you or hit you, i attacked 1 bd at down crossing, if you want pm me and i go cut it to send you :good:

yea yea. the point is, you never admit thing like this.  :drinks: its okay, im all good.  :good:

yea yea. the point is, you never admit thing like this.  :drinks: its okay, im all good.  :good:

Why i should accept something isnt true? To make you feel good?

Also i didnt accept when ashu you elvic spamed trade chat calling me cheater, hacker just when i disturbed ashu at alien using revive 5-9 times.

Later elvic apologize for that and he said was because shyleen told him warlunatic its cheater and he was think warlunatic teached me.

And if you want see if i blinded you or not just tell me and i post here too because i didnt, just cross and yunz killed you ;)

13514_.jpg

13515_.jpg

bro , lich king, alistra, why you missing all the fun?

@merc, when you gonna be betrayed by this guy?

Опубликованное фото

@merc when you gonna meet MY wife?

Опубликованное фото

oh wait, you cant, cause your stuck on tbc like a ducking noob  :facepalm:

I was using tayuya anyway. you killed me.  8)

sure, its near vestmar.  :good:

Next time wear glasses bro 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhfsg8cRqc

bro , lich king, alistra, why you missing all the fun?

@merc, when you gonna be betrayed by this guy?

Опубликованное фото

@merc when you gonna meet MY wife?

Опубликованное фото

oh wait, you cant, cause your stuck on tbc like a ducking noob  :facepalm:

Bro, go choke on a dick, next time you say something do it, don't tell people to ducking wait, you are ducking retard, I get PMs saying, Sulla say he gonna upgrade you he told me not to upgrade you cause he will do it, Shyleen told me not to upgrade you she told me to upgrade you when she upgraded  :facepalm:  ducking retards, go drown in a cave full of cum and swallow it all until you die, I know you want that bro, And Alistra looks like a dick ducker bro, sylvanas way better bro, and anyway I'm not a lifeless gaylord having crushes on girls on an online game, ESPECIALLY A duckING NPC A duckING 3D CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T duckING EXIST

AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO duckING FORGE BRO, ITS duckING DKS PROF BRO duckING NOOB, AND YOUR KEY BINDINGS, IT LOOKS LIKE DICKS UP YOUR ASSHOLE UP YOUR duckING ASSHOLE, You don't even know how to play DK bro, go play your lost noob priest and learn to play DK bro, It's a shame most DKs are just kids who spam 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =

Bro your a nub bro a nub and a retard

Bro, go choke on a dick, next time you say something do it, don't tell people to ducking wait, you are ducking retard, I get PMs saying, Sulla say he gonna upgrade you he told me not to upgrade you cause he will do it, Shyleen told me not to upgrade you she told me to upgrade you when she upgraded  :facepalm:  ducking retards, go drown in a cave full of cum and swallow it all until you die, I know you want that bro, And Alistra looks like a dick ducker bro, sylvanas way better bro, and anyway I'm not a lifeless gaylord having crushes on girls on an online game, ESPECIALLY A duckING NPC A duckING 3D CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T duckING EXIST

AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO duckING FORGE BRO, ITS duckING DKS PROF BRO duckING NOOB, AND YOUR KEY BINDINGS, IT LOOKS LIKE DICKS UP YOUR ASSHOLE UP YOUR duckING ASSHOLE, You don't even know how to play DK bro, go play your lost noob priest and learn to play DK bro, It's a shame most DKs are just kids who spam 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

merc's new image

that's justin bieber bro, ducking gaylord, I can't believe he raped sulla OMFG, gay ducking a guy in the ass, so that makes sulla more than a gay  :shok: