[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

go to hell bro, this is going to far  :facepalm: :facepalm:

so who started it, just wait til Mist come, I will upgrade and make monk while you suck cows with your DK and I pm you how epic monks are

so who started it, just wait til Mist come, I will upgrade and make monk while you suck cows with your DK and I pm you how epic monks are

bro, i can upgrade to mist right now if i wanted too, but its not ducking OUT  :facepalm:

bro, i can upgrade to mist right now if i wanted too, but its not ducking OUT  :facepalm:

I can upgrade to Burning Crusade bro, nevermind about Mist

bro, you couldnt even upgrade past lvl20  :rofl:

bro, im poor bro, im not rich like you warlu and shy bro, help me do quest bro, i pay u 50 gold

Even at WoW trade chat shit happens, Some fail noob insulting people and making jokes with wrong grammar  :lol:  too bad I didn't screen whole thing  :lol:  Hussey called someone Pussey, then people say real spelling is pussy and someone say it rhyme with his name  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

you should've seen this bro, there was like 20 people, 1 vs. 20  :lol:

bet he was you bro, lonely noob have to insult people so they talk to him  :wacko:

bet he was you bro, lonely noob have to insult people so they talk to him  :wacko:

bro, I know how to spell pussy and invent, and I don't have a name " Hussey "

lol you all noobs lol and i see screens of a gold bug being used now so be carefull all lol

what gold bug, teach me these things master

Wen u do mining ull lvl up bro, you lvl 71 now bro...

Bro, I'll be lvl 71 soon bro, I'm still 63, Screw rogues all they do is suck on Priest, Paladin and DKs balls. Paladins own the shit out of you and THEY ALWAYS GET TO DO RAIDS, ALWAYS, POOR ROGUES HAVE TO WAIT TILL SOMEONE WANNA INVITE A SHITTY SUB ROGUE WHO ONLY DO DPS ON 1 MOB, THAT'S RIGHT 1  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  but if you use combat let's make it 2, but combat has shitduck damage  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY ROGUE GOT INVITED TO A RAID AT SUNWELL, A duckING RAID, ROUGE  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Miracles can happen  :rofl:

Bro, I'm ready for DK bro, ready the upgrade bro

Опубликованное фото

bro, your missing a zero  :facepalm:

everryone wants rogues, we can sap shit for 3 ducking mins, paladin noob lures to many mobs with its aoe bullshit..

strider come play wow and ditch shitty aoho  :lol:

bro, your missing a zero  :facepalm:

everryone wants rogues, we can sap shit for 3 ducking mins, paladin noob lures to many mobs with its aoe bullshit..

strider come play wow and ditch shitty aoho  :lol:

Paladin unlike Rogue, KILLS 500 ENEMIES AT ONCE, while rogue kills only 2 every seconds with Blade Flurry, LOLOL, BTW Sunwell Raid, duckING EPIC, some ♥♥♥♥♥ gotta a mount  :facepalm:  Phoenix EVERYONE ROLLED XD

And bro, I killed a hunter and DK at once, I just own the shit out of the hunter 8k heal and own the shit out of the DK with my 8-10 second stun, and bro, Rogue only sap mobs 3 mins on players ducking 5 seconds XDD

bro, just don't cry, BTW, SEARCH GOOGLE FOR THE duckING LVL 90 GEARS, U WILL SHIT UR duckING DICK OFF THE duckING UNIVERSE

Paladin unlike Rogue, KILLS 500 ENEMIES AT ONCE, while rogue kills only 2 every seconds with Blade Flurry, LOLOL, BTW Sunwell Raid, duckING EPIC, some ♥♥♥♥♥ gotta a mount  :facepalm:  Phoenix EVERYONE ROLLED XD

And bro, I killed a hunter and DK at once, I just own the shit out of the hunter 8k heal and own the shit out of the DK with my 8-10 second stun, and bro, Rogue only sap mobs 3 mins on players ducking 5 seconds XDD

bro, just don't cry, BTW, SEARCH GOOGLE FOR THE duckING LVL 90 GEARS, U WILL SHIT UR duckING DICK OFF THE duckING UNIVERSE

bro, google blood dks against melee classes..

when u at lv85 ul see the op classes come out.

oh wait ul never get to lvl85 or 90  :lol:

Bro, I will get mists, I will tell my dad to get for my birthday  :lol:

Bro check this shit out

http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items=81577

duck it don't show other item in yours, Write a name of a lvl 85 item, COMPARE THE DPS AND ATTS

Actually the top player in any server is rogue by their damage, pvp point and gears

Bro, The only Damage a rogue will every do to me will be " IMMUNE ", and their poisons are useless ( Cleanse [ 0 CD ] ) and let's not forget my favorite Absorb bubbles have 2, 1 is automatic so even if i'm stunned, ABSORB ABSORB  :lol:

Bro, The only Damage a rogue will every do to me will be " IMMUNE ", and their poisons are useless ( Cleanse [ 0 CD ] ) and let's not forget my favorite Absorb bubbles have 2, 1 is automatic so even if i'm stunned, ABSORB ABSORB  :lol:

bro at lvl85 we have  one million stuns and silences.. your pala wont be able to heal bro. just watch himself die..

everyone knows pala are pussies, just throw bubble and pray to not die  :lol:

bro at lvl85 we have  one million stuns and silences.. your pala wont be able to heal bro. just watch himself die..

everyone knows pala are pussies, just throw bubble and pray to not die  :lol: 

Bro, your not the only one with stuns and don't forget, Paladins have many ways to heal themselves, channeling or not, and shield too, so you can kiss your stuns good bye  :lol:  Poor OP DK kids, all you ever do is spam 5 buttons and hope ur OPness will win, but bro, Shadow ducking Priests, Fear mindblast fear mindblast, he don't need any other skills bro, ducking OP, one priest owned ducking 3 of us, he just use fear and mindblast non stop, why the duck is mindblast ducking OP bro? btw, learn to use macros and DK skills bro, Don't be one of those kids who don't know how to abuse DK  :lol:

Bro, I can do 4-6k pure damage on you RANGE BRO, and 10 yard stun, even if you use pully thing I can stun you when I'm halfway there  :lol:

and I can heal full HP with 1 click and remove stun/poison/movement impairing effects with 1 click and Trincket can also do that if no mana, and I have 2 absorb shields, 2 immune shields, 1 block shield ( 2 for Tank spec ) and bro, I can do pure range damage on you, your defense will be shit bro, and I can DAZE YOU BRO, YOU BE LIKE A TURTLE WITHOUT A duckING SHELL BRO

:wacko: i got headache bro :wacko:

Bro, I need to ask you an important question, Sulla told me to ask or else he won't upgrade me to Wrath of the Lich King, anyways bro, go online asap and pm me bro, I WANT TO BE A DK BRO

Sulla,madmaxxx,  jony following shyleen like a dogs and madmax and jony are elfs now  :facepalm: good luck

i dont have screen cause use phone but...

after shaming kill my gaylordd in lab i know is sulla helping shylen.........i asked hes traitor, dog of shylen yes.....

Sulla sayed:

I dont care im mc before all of u even play this ducking game,  i choosed shylen and wow, duck this game(all know this  :bad:)

I ask madmax why he is elf now  :facepalm:  he asked for hunt, friends,war,fun more and in one screen in anax..say mc cant hunt here Lol :bad: :bad:

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm: mercurial want to  :bad: jony  :bad:

patetic .....good luck to all  :facepalm:

im surprised for this shit 

Weeellll dat wat u call real frnds are stupid kid...y cant u find ur own too.. Aawwhhsorry i forgot u dont have one coz ur such a dick..

Better go back school and learn some good english u loser...

Long time no see here :wacko: be back on June. Need to exercise in Starcraft II : Wings of Liberty, on Battle.net. :lol: :lol: ;D

Sulla,madmaxxx,  jony following shyleen like a dogs and madmax and jony are elfs now  :facepalm: good luck

i dont have screen cause use phone but...

after shaming kill my gaylordd in lab i know is sulla helping shylen.........i asked hes traitor, dog of shylen yes.....

Sulla sayed:

I dont care im mc before all of u even play this ducking game,  i choosed shylen and wow, duck this game(all know this  :bad: )

I ask madmax why he is elf now  :facepalm:  he asked for hunt, friends,war,fun more and in one screen in anax..say mc cant hunt here Lol :bad: :bad:

Dont lie all following shyleen  :facepalm: mercurial want to  :bad: jony  :bad:

patetic .....good luck to all  :facepalm:

im surprised for this shit

missing us or something?

merc is at wow 90% of the time, he to pussy to pick sides  :lol: :lol:

jonny wtf, he was playing elf before shy started to go back to elfs, so whats he got do with it?

madmaxx started playing elfs because me and merc , shy always left him alone at mc to wow, was bored thats wht he said.

wanna get personal, then simpy your a pathetic crossing wannabe lately, who wants to copy me and spanish at crossing, but  instead get owned by knox and breakout at crossing many times, i killed ur lv1 no lifer who was trying to cross to escape, using a phone, thats how bad u are at crossing, didnt even need pc  :lol:

go use ur rogue to kill elfs like i always did,  if ur so pro to call me a traitor.

for me its friends first, factions second.

What's going on here? :unknw: I just left for more than a week and this thing happened. Tell me the detail, would you sulla? :)