[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

the proof is all over you

this is all lies until you can provide proof which you don't have cause what you say is all fake

STUCK  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото]

if u will stuck again just write to GM they are realy fast and helpful  :)

Watching youtube i find sulla video about old war.

Poor dray he asked for help and sulla ignored him.. like always later dgray spam me why sulla hate him :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe sully have all ignored and just 4-5 people at friend list :bad:

12370_.jpg

12372_.jpg

Poor dray he asked for help and sulla ignored him.. like always later dgray spam me why sulla hate him :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe sully have all ignored and just 4-5 people at friend list :bad:

haha poor dgray

if u will stuck again just write to GM they are realy fast and helpful  :)

I can use hearthstone to return anyways XD

but it's all good, I do it the hard way xDD

hopefully they can help sulla's priest with his stalker a rogue named " hejjonnyboi "  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

irony is , should have listened to him and went 6 shadows,  they all did the quest that day , myth still needs, sorry dgray  :facepalm:

hopefully they can help sulla's priest with his stalker a rogue named " hejjonnyboi "  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that noob afked following me, left him to die at mob, think he's a drunk from new Zealand.

IX. Rogue Stances

[stance:0] - Unstealthed

[stance:1] - Stealth

[stance:2] - Vanish

[stance:3] - Shadow Dance

Useful for making advanced macros that use many different abilities depending on what stance youre currently in.

X. Armor Slots

1 = Head

2 = Neck

3 = Shoulder

4 = Shirt

5 = Chest

6 = Belt

7 = Legs

8 = Feet

9 = Wrist

10 = Gloves

11 = Finger 1

12 = Finger 2

13 = Trinket 1

14 = Trinket 2

15 = Back

16 = Main Hand

17 = Off Hand

18 = Thrown/Ranged

Comes in handy for making /use #, /equipslot # and /unequipslot # macros.

XI. Modifiers

[mod:shift]

[mod:ctrl]

[mod:alt]

Modifiers are used to assign multiple spells to one button. Simply combine a modifier to the desired spell. Just hold down the modifier and hit the button like normal to activate it.

XII. Mouseover Macros

/cast [@mouseover] Spell

These macros are extremely useful for casting spells on allies/enemies that you are not currently targeting. All you need to do is add some conditions depending on whether your mouseover is friend or foe such as [@mouseover, exists, help/harm, dead/nodead].

XIII. Commands, Conditionals and Parameters

http://wow300.web44.net/?condition

And no, you cannot make a macro that prioritizes a certain spell over another when in front of/behind your target or based on their HP. Quit being lazy.

XIV. Alternative Focus Macros

#showtooltip

/cast Spell

/cast [@focus] Spell

These types of macros seem to work really well (although not as effective). All you need to do is face the target you want to use the spell on (current target/focus). I havent seen these types of focus macros listed before, but they work, and I thought it would be worth sharing. It can get a little buggy, however, when your current target and focus are standing relatively close to one another, which is why they are not as effective as regular focus macros.

Thanks for your time! These are just the macros that I use, theyre convenient for me, and below is my setup, which might explain why I use certain ones. I hope that you all learned something from reading this, because all Im trying to do is help.

In Stealth:

http://imgur.com/UPDog

Out of Stealth:

http://imgur.com/AhlEr

i don`t have a boyfriend to teach me macros like you do, learn to get a girlfriend.

What boyfriend? you jealous cause I have a girlfriend and you still stuck at trying to tell a girl you like her?

What boyfriend? you jealous cause I have a girlfriend and you still stuck at trying to tell a girl you like her?

you still stuck at thinking that? move on, you don`t know what i told.

RIGHT HERE

Опубликованное фото

That doesn't show proof of anything except me ducking peoples asses with Ambush and Shadow Dance and Cheapshotting their balls till they scream like you when you first lost your virginity to a cow

And btw, WHY DOES EVERYONE CUT THE PHOTOS OF THEIR PROOF? that ain't proof at all  :lol:  next time show the WHOLE photo for proof

That doesn't show proof of anything except me ducking peoples asses with Ambush and Shadow Dance and Cheapshotting their balls till they scream like you when you first lost your virginity to a cow

And btw, WHY DOES EVERYONE CUT THE PHOTOS OF THEIR PROOF? that ain't proof at all  :lol:  next time show the WHOLE photo for proof

the other parts you pm where to gay and disgusting to show on forum.

the other parts you pm where to gay and disgusting to show on forum.

Proof?  oh yeah, there's none  :lol:  and you think WoW is gay and disgusting?  :shok:  some ♥♥♥♥♥ you are bro

To all my friends want to try WoM phase 2 is available for free but not all zones will be free phase 2 start this 20/23

http://www.worldofmidgard.com/womforum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3840

bro, come meet the lich king

Опубликованное фото

STFU BRO, UR LUCKY IM NOT A FAT RICH BASTARD LIKE U BRO duck BRO

UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO UPGRADE ME BRO