[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

xlanua -.-

i dont believe her(HIM) anything

....begging for costums for free all the time,cause mother always took credit card (even if he/she is 15,sure) and when u dont give her things for free: insults like hell...this should be a 14 y.o. girl? (now 15 he said:-!) i dont believe him/her....but dont give her/him free costums...better spend in food :drinks:

if sh girl or not...i think its boy...or the most male girl ive ever seen...agressive ghetto girl maybe,who use "female" acting to get free things:D

jajajajaj maybe gatita born just for copy like she talk and kidding about that who knows :pardon:

Cant be 15 jay, sometimes at lab we need wait her coz need change baby xdd

And mercurial gift her/him a free costume because can't accept she/he was wet talking with me, or maybe merc know is a male and thats all :facepalm:

in wog member list?  :rofl:

Correct in wog member list ,fof list and comprovated with waterbow in wrath of heaven

:facepalm: dani aver si te das cuenta ya. O eres elf o eres mc  :wacko:

Edited:  ur name is in the list.  :bad: waterbow  :rofl:

so what? want me to name it mercurial? that name is better for a gay pet, which i rather not get .

duck cant name companions  :facepalm:

Poor Sulla can't admit he likes Shyleen, it's ok stay single forever  :lol:

oh you mean like you did,  then turned gay because she rejected your marriage proposal?

stupid lvl20 noob, go level up, oh wait YOU CANT

loool u guys still there

merc pump up ur enchantment and inscription skill, then sell ur ability to get pay by account upgrade from rich ppl  ;D

oh you mean like you did,  then turned gay because she rejected your marriage proposal?

stupid lvl20 noob, go level up, oh wait YOU CANT

Marriage? what the duck are you talking about, I'm 15 and I only like shy as a friend, but you keep asking " where is she " and never stop talking about shy, JUST WAIT TILL I GET FULL VERSION AND REACH LVL 50 I WILL KILL YOU IN 1 HIT WHILE YOU STILL LEVEL 30 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

loool u guys still there

merc pump up ur enchantment and inscription skill, then sell ur ability to get pay by account upgrade from rich ppl  ;D

?  :wacko:  btw, why you no play anymore?

Marriage? what the duck are you talking about, I'm 15 and I only like shy as a friend, but you keep asking " where is she " and never stop talking about shy, JUST WAIT TILL I GET FULL VERSION AND REACH LVL 50 I WILL KILL YOU IN 1 HIT WHILE YOU STILL LEVEL 30 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

?  :wacko:  btw, why you no play anymore?

busy! i give you chance to seduce Catherine a 15 yo lovely girl from sweden there

So who's the noob now Sulla and Elliot?

Опубликованное фото

BEEN THERE DONE THAT  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  NOOB GO LVL UP :D:D:D

omg dont let merc cryyyyy hahahahah go lvl up merc  ;D ;D

Don't make fun of the poor... rich man  :sorry:

f**king liar, read the chat  :rofl:

What, all you said was see the pic of span in group pics then after I went afk then he went infront of me, anyways we know he is gay, He even said that the Wolfman was his man  :wacko:

What, all you said was see the pic of span in group pics then after I went afk then he went infront of me, anyways we know he is gay, He even said that the Wolfman was his man  :wacko:

You forgive Wolfspan after dance, killed me boxing, he is sometimes so rude brooder :'(

Accept you both was scared, didn't move all time because that lvl 85 dwarf hunter of alliance can duck all of you with his OP spiderman pet, sulla was at stealth all time and you ready to run :lol: :lol:

And no, he isn't my man, its free for you ( i detected you jealous) my new lover its secret and i can summon him anywhere for whatever i want and too squishy :yahoo: :yahoo:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yea, those taurens where lining up getting ready to duck Myth, did u not put the whole chat? I bet you didn't want to let people know what kind of a whore Myth is, her pu**y must be fu**ed up from those tauren di**s, but it's alright you are their substitute when myth needs to rest  :good:

Yea, those taurens where lining up getting ready to duck Myth, did u not put the whole chat? I bet you didn't want to let people know what kind of a whore Myth is, her pussy must be ducked up from those tauren dicks, but it's alright you are their substitute when myth needs to rest  :good:

myth in wow?? wtf you talking about , 50 taurens lining up behind you?

sick fetish you have  :facepalm: :facepalm:

myth in wow?? wtf you talking about , 50 taurens lining up behind you?

sick fetish you have  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Proof? post the whole thing, I want proof, oh wait you don't cause you edited the original image to make it look wrong, well anyways have fun with your hairy tauren dicks  :pleasantry:

Proof? post the whole thing, I want proof, oh wait you don't cause you edited the original image to make it look wrong, well anyways have fun with your hairy tauren dicks  :pleasantry:

the other parts was YOU describing your experience, with the 50 tauren males, was to disgusting to post on forum  :facepalm:

the other parts was YOU describing your experience, with the 50 tauren males, was to disgusting to post on forum  :facepalm:

Proof?? Oh that's right you don't have proof