[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

hey hey hey.....Sulla u cant lvl that elf stick to the classes u can play :lol:

sneaky is my class!

blood elf rogue for now, even though they move like gays , jump like noobs, stealth on there knees, fucckkk, undead move epic compared to this gayness

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to ACB Clanbook

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Опубликованное фото

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Members

Mercuriall

Shyleenn

Sulla

Madmaxx

Marcin

Spanish

Crossfit

Keidoblast

Suprememan

Reezeeh

Warlunatic

Zetta

Yunzhii

Godfatherz

Sunnysmart

Ripsaw

Wagpokuya

Vytasxx

Waterbow

Apeball

Mcmaster

Drawnzer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Опубликованное фото

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Description

This is just a group of friends in a clan,

this clanbook is just for posting stuff about our activities and etc.

I hope some gay person doesn't close this CLANBOOK, without the permission of the members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

wheres my name

ok,so i dont trust u, so marcin is not elfkillerr  :tease:

marcin's barb named robb...dat elfkillerr is just a fan of marcins shammy...stalker n short maybe

For Crossfit, HI IM RICH:

Опубликованное фото

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SPAM, YOU GET MUTED FOR 32 MINS, YOU GET HUMILIATED LIKE ♥♥♥♥♥  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Nice paint in name of qing but a bit stupid after posting the others photos talking with same player hahaha.

sponsor me qing  :blush:

Nice paint in name of qing but a bit stupid after posting the others photos talking with same player hahaha.

DONT MIND THE OTHER 2 PICS ITS FOR SPANISH, LALALALALALALALALALA

lol merc 21k is rich now if my math is right my elf account should be somewhere between 90-130k when I stopped playing I continued adding $50 every 2 weeks so when a good update comes ill be set

lol merc 21k is rich now if my math is right my elf account should be somewhere between 90-130k when I stopped playing I continued adding $50 every 2 weeks so when a good update comes ill be set

That's Qingaide's account not mine, and we all know your rich, you gave my useless BD 20 signs  :wacko:  I'm a poor boy, I have to beg for Repair scrolls  :facepalm:

90-130 k of miracles?  :cray: :cray: and every 2 weeks add 50$?  :cray: and dont play?????????¿???????????  WTFFFFFFduckKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cross don't worry u will soon see me on a mage or a pally in lvl9 max amped gears running around killing lvl20 ppl lmfao...

Make Forsaken please, don't make us beg, we will make you Leader of the Legion.

Merc I had planned on making a dk but from wat I just read they turned dk's into a joke I might make a warlock on my elf account tho depends how they design them in this game but in most games warlocks and mages have awesome dps but crappy def. I'll just wait til update to decide wat side of the fence I'll bounce my ball on...lol

Merc I had planned on making a dk but from wat I just read they turned dk's into a joke I might make a warlock on my elf account tho depends how they design them in this game but in most games warlocks and mages have awesome dps but crappy def. I'll just wait til update to decide wat side of the fence I'll bounce my ball on...lol

yes yes yes, make warlock, you can be our new clan leader then, BE COOL BE FORSAKEN, I don't wanna die everyday from a lvl 9 paladin  :wacko:

there may still be a chance warlock / necro are OP.

Well given how long it took and how clumsy was the juggling with balance of 6 current classes, I truly believe the great update day will be a mess  ::) So guys, no offense or anything, just don`t get over excited. I just hope it won`t totally screw up the overall game balance (not that it is perfect now but could be much worse) Honestly I think the whole AMP stuff was a huuuge step back when it comes to F2P model, so let`s hope we won`t have to pay for even trying the new faction  :tease:

P.S. I do apologize for the "ABC clanbook" topic name, but I am sure I have chosen ABC to be merged into Gangbangers but somehow it worked out differently...

P.S. I do apologize for the "ABC clanbook" topic name, but I am sure I have chosen ABC to be merged into Gangbangers but somehow it worked out differently...

I changed the topic name, old name was weird and disturbing... the gangbangers, sounds like a fail rock band  :lol:

Spanish got pene amulet 18 and says me wait new clases why rogue become weak  :facepalm: i says never change classes!!! Weak or no weak forever rogue.  8) give me the amulet f***r  :cray: 

:bad: :bad: wtf, u both crazy poor kiddo hapen to b a party with crazy ppol, it wud b worst f elliot is der ;D ;D

SHE COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT, SHE WAS LIKE 10 SECONDS DELAYED AND SAYING HMM ALL THE TIME, OMFG, SHE WAS HORNY INDEED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make Forsaken please, don't make us beg, we will make you Leader of the Legion.

@Bry

I will kick your butt if u accept the idea!  ;D

Poor girl, spanish got her horny... YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT, WARLU WHY THE duck WER U AFK, OMFG

Опубликованное фото

Should stop sleeping so early, missing all the best parts  :facepalm:

@ SULLA, CHARLY ELLIOT.... can u plzz make up ur mind f we gonna continue playing WOW or are still exploring to which class u gonna pick...

@sulla yeah u shudnt have sleep early u missed it..and ders a lot more happened merc just posted that part only ;D ;D

@ SULLA, CHARLY ELLIOT.... can u plzz make up ur mind f we gonna continue playing WOW or are still exploring to which class u gonna pick...

I will play,

as blood elf rogue and undead priest, or go to vanilla / archangel, if nobody else plays cata, and im all alone there.

yesterday war said he make paladin, spanish lvled nerfed shaman, when you was in warspear *z*

Guys, I know you were rich, could somebody JUST gimme this F****** [barber Set] for me. I never beg such a thing before :crazy: :crazy: go on

Guys, I know you were rich, could somebody JUST gimme this F****** [barber Set] for me. I never beg such a thing before :crazy: :crazy: go on

Wear.......................................................................................... A hat