[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

I couldn't resist,

THEY SPEAK TO YOU

" spend me Merc, I know you want +10 swords " " revive mercccccc, REVIVEEEEEEEEEEE!! DO IT! I KNOW UR LAZY TO WALK BACK! REEEEVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!! "

Опубликованное фото

3hrs? i went 3k to 601 in 1hr,

MANY pots, two revives  , only 10 signs wasted on +7 sword all fail duck it! (should of bought more pots instead of duck signs), gift to someone,  10 repair , wedding suit, (now just need 1k mc for wedding dress to give wife!!)  ducking ampers must be millionaires, mc just flies away.

3hrs? i went 3k to 601 in 1hr,

MANY pots, two revives  , only 10 signs wasted on +7 sword all fail duck it! (should of bought more pots instead of duck signs), gift to someone,  10 repair , wedding suit, (now just need 1k mc for wedding dress to give wife!!)  ducking ampers must be millionaires, mc just flies away.

well, I could've went to 0, but I didn't want to buy those Purple Triangles  :facepalm:

sold wrought belt for 3k mc to noob? :unkwn:

Cross buyed this update +6 wrought belt with only 60 + def than his rogue belt lvl 17 (no amped) x 15000 gold :facepalm: :crazy:

Cross buyed this update +6 wrought belt with only 60 + def than his rogue belt lvl 17 (no amped) x 15000 gold :facepalm: :crazy:

Lolololol :rofl:

What a waste ;D

...... :facepalm: but im rich.  :dirol:  :cray: :cray: no....im fkng poor  :cray: need sponsor for scrols  ;D 19 mc  :facepalm: stupids devs!!!!!!!!!

ask rich sulla and rich merc, they have so many mcoins,they just revive on place only cause they are bored, so they give u some scrolls for free, i am sure  :)

aw wtf im so jelous, i cant even buy mcoin atm coz of paypal  :bad: :bad:

tough life being poor isnt? WELL IM NOT LIKE YOU, SO WOULDN'T KNOW

Dl wow warlu go archangel realm dont go warsong ;D...let sulla stay der alone we all go archangel...am alone der too :cray:

Btw is it d private u wanna dl?...

Thn sulla for d signs uve given me...

lol our posts wer deleted haha

can u dl wow now?

i can but hdd space is the problem now, 10gb free lolol

i need to buy new one, but cant till next week, dunno if should dl archangel or cata?

were u all at

The ducking launcher is still not available for rip of wow, and looks like there is a lil bit for me to check into so i can have  cata and old wow. Lvl 33 warlock  :dirol:

lol,

turned res to 800 x600, NO LAG,

works fine while downloading in background still!

wildhammer server, and gay blood elf, looks like a girl, il change char after  :facepalm:

no space to dl archangel now also, duckkk

10946_.jpg

I see poor people earning money from these 2 tough guys, I've heard that the horse pays double the price now, Well IDK, CUZ IM RICH, I GO RANDOM ARENA ALL TIME LIKE HASSN

Опубликованное фото

Delete those ducking videos so  U can dl arch...to hell f merc cries f u delete kitties video ;D

merc wer u y u didnt play last nyt :(

merc wer u y u didnt play last nyt :(

I had a date with my GF, Well, I'm gonna be on today for the next 3 months, Just need to get my Clearance done then I'm done with school for the next 3 months  :tease:

lol war,

vanilla was more populated than your server,

all starter areas i checked, undead and blood elfs, EMPTY,

i go org using undead way, cause no idea how to get there with blood elf, and org is like 20- 40 ppl in middle near bank / auction, chats are so quiet, rest of org empty WTF?

vanilla like 100 ppl on bank roof, 200 ppl in bank, 300 ppl in auction, trade spammed,

duck US SERVER.

i go see EU wildhammer org, like 10 people at start blood elf area alone

so stay in eu or watttttt :wacko: :wacko:

versa change my karmaaaaa :diablo: :diablo: :bad: :bad:  wwhhhyyyy -  :wacko:

i don't know,

i was in main city for like 5 mins so cnt tell how populated it really is, stupid wow with 100000 realms,

i see vanilla too, looks like its dieing now because archangel is released,  :wacko:

go arch or , saurfang, or search eu PVP realm??

also it was laggier on US server, check your ping shy on EU,

on US i got 170ms, EU 50ms, big difference in lag, i think dubai closer to eu server,

but war wants stay on US, so i don't know shit.

240ms eu...dont wanna check us  :wacko: :wacko:  warrrrr move eeeeuuuuuuu....most of us in der charly and xavi in eu for sure gay merc will join us....soooo move eu

best find server with 50 / 50 % horde  / alliance, and medium population, 

i was at wars US server and got into a duel with a "lvl?? blood elf mage

loook turn me into sheep lolol

10951_.jpg

best find server with 50 / 50 % horde  / alliance, and medium population, 

i was at wars US server and got into a duel with a "lvl?? blood elf mage

loook turn me into sheep lolol

Bet you got horny when he did that, oh wait, you always horny around men, my bad

Let's change the name of the clan so it sounds more official or something  :lol:

Any suggestions for name?  :tease:

I think Power Puff Boys will be good enough  :lol: :lol: lol jk

kk ill check it now...merc really loves teasing u sulla ;D ;D  he miss u much dats y

wat to choose alliance/horde and wat class