[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

I attacked Izanagi without a weapon and then he went on rogue and threatened me that he will rape my parents  :shok:

I attacked Izanagi without a weapon and then he went on rogue and threatened me that he will rape my parents  :shok:

:lol: :rofl: he will use sexy myth to kil u  ;D ;D

Guys stop it. Don't act like kids....

Kids want to be the best from their friends.

Think If you have no friends. You'll die in ''lonely''

I can say, play 1 factions and STFU with opposing factions or GTFO of this game , no more debate...

Hmm, what is guys? MC ppls coming with elf chars and kill us when we do a hunt ! its why good?

do war at Nadir or other place .. why need disturb us?   

And MC ppls do that! i cant understand it    :bad:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/94/wtffqh.jpg/

and in the cave Shy!  now im SAD guys ...

Hmm, what is guys? MC ppls coming with elf chars and kill us when we do a hunt ! its why good?

do war at Nadir or other place .. why need disturb us?   

And MC ppls do that! i cant understand it 

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/94/wtffqh.jpg/

and in the cave Shy!  now im SAD guys ...

No, many of them are old good players and they say never attack low lvl elves questing because its evil. If they do it its not evil, its "all joke and fun" :)

Take care if you kill someone of them back or disturb too at quest, because the joke will end and thats not funny then.. + drama will start here  :bad:

But try it, could help you see clear your real friends here because maybe you could see who people choose between friends don't telling 100% the truth and blame you or who is neutral and honest :good:

Guys, stop fight. Look at the example:

Jason and me used to hunt each other anywhere, but now love is in the air.  O:-)

Mistakes happen, friendships need "action" sometimes to be worth and only after a discussion you can call someone a friend (or enemy  :bad: ), so let's chat in-game and solve this whole situation like friends. After all "Well, nobody’s perfect".  :friends:

Ps: if it's to blame someone, blame Marcin. He's polish.  :lol:

REMEMBER?????? REMEMBEEEEERRRRRRRRR?????? hahahaha. so funny~  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps, merc noob.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I don't understand it.  :unknw:

Explain me please?

br are bigger liers than rogue!

3-1 i have video as PROOF

Don't post it.  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Lol kill traitor op izanagi he started dat war cia, nor me...blame merc too... ;D.....

Poor sulla lonely  :( dont worry nxt week ur stalker mercy will play der...still 15%dl on vanilla....starter kit done but dont wanna play since u all in vanilla  :wacko:

Hi I'm Merc, I'm noob, Knox is my master, yeah, Ungeleal is gay, and sulla is his master, blame sulla he likes killing men to get their attention then he ties them up and lock them in his basement and use them for  :shok:  WHY UNGE PICK FURI??? WHY HE SO GAAAAAAAY??????????? IDK WHYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ALLLLLLL GAAAAAAAaYYYYYY SULLA LIKES MEEEEEEEEEEEEN IM LATER FOR SCHOOLLLLL!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :crazy: :crazy: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi I'm Merc, I'm noob, Knox is my master, yeah, Ungeleal is gay, and sulla is his master, blame sulla he likes killing men to get their attention then he ties them up and lock them in his basement and use them for  :shok:  WHY UNGE PICK FURI??? WHY HE SO GAAAAAAAY??????????? IDK WHYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ALLLLLLL GAAAAAAAaYYYYYY SULLA LIKES MEEEEEEEEEEEEN IM LATER FOR SCHOOLLLLL!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :crazy: :crazy: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Merc you need a girl urgently.  :shok:

I have a gf at school, she's ducking epic, so u can lick my balls, WHAT THE duck HAPPENED LAST NIGHT the last thing I remembered was looking at the ceiling  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  I must've fallen asleep  :bad: :bad:

PS: Ungeleal visits  Furi's house every 5 hours for happy time

elliot make new one...ull stay on that server and realm?..

@ merccccc join us :P

Don't you guys see the big picture here? Shy trying to steal our members off Warspear  :sorry:

Don't you guys see the big picture here? Shy trying to steal our members off Warspear  :sorry:

:wacko:  :wacko:  :bad: supre go read past pages before u said i steal dem...

Merc keep dreaming to ur imaginary gf :lol: :lol:

:wacko:  :wacko:  :bad: supre go read past pages before u said i steal dem..

lier,

you try to steal our hearts ,

well some of us,

not merc, he is gay, so only men like unge can take his heart. (then eat it )

Yeah been trying it coz merc wants ur heart all, he been asking me to do that... ;D :lol: he so desperate on ur love and attention  :lol: :lol:

How the duck can someone take my heart? what shit you talk about? One person does not just take someones heart when you fall in love  :wacko:  ( well for Unge & Furialeal it's normal cause they share hearts )

Sulla is afraid of girls and their pussies, he loves men & their dicks but he say his ass hurt too bad from doing it 20 times for the past 30 mins today  :bad:

Anyways I'm at school with my gf, busy now so duck u all, bye, got DotA bet later, so won't be online for a few hours  :yahoo: bye ♥♥♥♥♥es & unge & sulla gay

How the duck can someone take my heart? what shit you talk about? One person does not just take someones heart when you fall in love  :wacko:  ( well for Unge & Furialeal it's normal cause they share hearts )

Sulla is afraid of girls and their pussies, he loves men & their dicks but he say his ass hurt too bad from doing it 20 times for the past 30 mins today  :bad:

Anyways I'm at school with my gf, busy now so duck u all, bye, got DotA bet later, so won't be online for a few hours  :yahoo: bye ♥♥♥♥♥es & unge & sulla gay

Wow merc got a gf..did she know shes your gf ;D

No, many of them are old good players and they say never attack low lvl elves questing because its evil. If they do it its not evil, its "all joke and fun" :)

Take care if you kill someone of them back or disturb too at quest, because the joke will end and thats not funny then.. + drama will start here  :bad:

But try it, could help you see clear your real friends here because maybe you could see who people choose between friends don't telling 100% the truth and blame you or who is neutral and honest :good:

;D

Shy is not pure elf or mc so she is a traitor of both side  ;D

:wacko:  :wacko:  :bad: supre go read past pages before u said i steal dem...

Merc keep dreaming to ur imaginary gf :lol: :lol:

I didn't really mean stealing. I just don't want to loose friends to Vanilla who ever that is. Maybe I can join invite us all :rofl:

Lolololo lets rock vanilla server den..hahahaha just see sulla link idk which page  :wacko: lazy to check....cya all der

Ps. All r welcome to play, so that sulla wont be lonely anymore ;D

CAUSE U HIDE LIKE ♥♥♥♥♥ WITH STEALTH, COME ON GAYLORD FIGHT LIKE A MAN, OR ARE YOU ONLY GOOD WITH WORDS???? IM GONNA RAPE UR ASS, MY BD DON'T EVEN HAVE CLOAK & RINGS AND HIS SWORDS ARE duck, HOW THE duck AM I SUPPOSE TO KILL A ♥♥♥♥♥ WHO RUNS IN CROSSING AND HIDE IN STEALTH?????? COME FIGHT GAYLORDDD AND STOP TALKING SHIT IN PARTY CHAT, YOU CANT TOUCH HER, I WILL CUT UR HEAD OFF!!!!!