[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Sulla tell me you and him called elves at trade chat to kill me, u pm some of them to "hunt me" too.

What did u do when daniloo wanted done chainless? You killed him "for fun its joke". You are the only who can make jokes? :nea:

And you never kill friends? You serious? Merc you started the 1st war FoF vs mc and you call us mad to kill them u don't remember too? ;)

lol  :nea:  same to me. :pardon:  we are traitors  :pleasantry:

ME KILLING TRAITOR DANILOO!!!  8) 

Опубликованное фото

Merc never called anyone traitor poor merc.

Sulla tell me you and him called elves at trade chat to kill me, u pm some of them to "hunt me" too.

What did u do when daniloo wanted done chainless? You killed him "for fun its joke". You are the only who can make jokes? :nea:

And you never kill friends? You serious? Merc you started the 1st war FoF vs mc and you call us mad to kill them u don't remember too? ;)

You idiot, NEVER listen to Sulla, he just lies and start this shit, and never called elves at trade chat yesterday, why you always listen to sulla? you love him? he is your god?  :facepalm:

And remember, Daniloo was the first one to attack us, remember?  :facepalm:

And FoF vs. MC war, Slay started that, he attacked me, Sulla & Scourge for no reason, and yet you guys were to gay to fight back, REMEMBER??? the war started when Slay attacked you and cross, then Spanish people came to attack them, REMEMBER????  :facepalm:

I am a good friend, you can trust me with anything, even your credit card, I know you guys know that already, but you guys aren't even friends, you take it as a joke but really I don't take this as a ducking joke, my friends killing me for no reason, WHY SHOULD I NOT CARE ABOUT IT?? CAUSE I HAVE ELF FRIENDS????

TALK WITH SULLA AGAIN, TELL HIM TO TELL THE TRUTH IF I EVER SAID A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT YOU IN ELF TRADE CHAT, GO AND ASK HIM, HE KNOWS NOTHING BUT SHIT HE STARTED THIS WHOLE BULLSHIT  :facepalm:

why u kill me span e.e

See, I'm not the only one you backstabbed Span, stop making excuses  :facepalm:  You always kill your friends and take it as a joke, but when we attack you once, or trap/stun you and then you die you take it seriously like we ducked your parents infront of you, I didn't mind when you attacked me yesterday, I knew it was for fun but when you ignore me & sulla, that made it clear you didn't take us killing you as a joke

Wew dont make this topic full of childish topic dont make this clan like what happen to fof topic.

Just remember guyz sulla is this clan leader

Hail boss sulla

Hail!!!!

ok now wtf??

your words to me on crossfit:

NIA TELL ME YOU AND MERC TELL ALL ELFS TO HUNT ME, - "NIA TELL"

my word's in reply :

"I Told kill Spanish first he is crossing , "kill Spanish and hornig" yes we wrote that, as it was fun war, i don't tell shit about Merc pm or trade, I SAID AREA CHAT WE TELL THEM TO AIM FOR YOU"

your word's :

I WAS ALONE 20 ELFS HUNTING ME, then i go mc to kill elfs and backstab merc as he wasn't questing he was having war for fun, you ignored,  and start kissing ass of somebody who uses my name, who pmes ppl to gv them there account "suall" who is nia, you listen and follow his orders.

believe who u want, i know what i said.

See, I'm not the only one you backstabbed Span, stop making excuses  :facepalm:  You always kill your friends and take it as a joke, but when we attack you once, or trap/stun you and then you die you take it seriously like we ducked your parents infront of you, I didn't mind when you attacked me yesterday, I knew it was for fun but when you ignore me & sulla, that made it clear you didn't take us killing you as a joke

I never kill my friends like you do don't change things :facepalm:  I was going with 2 newbies and 4 more people to help them genie, you guys go there to kill them too, for that i killed madmax.

You don't kill newbies elves questing? oh but yes newbies mc doing it :bad:  I don't take it fun.. u call many elves (the ones about u talked bad things too..) just to kill me but well maybe that 15 v 1 without reason its fun for you and i should laugh to make you happy.

When i was angry i looked for you like u all ducked my mom & dad? What you talking about? Are your parents ok to tell me that, or just don't know they have a child talking 80% of time about gay stuff?

I never kill my friends like you do don't change things :facepalm:  I was going with 2 newbies and 4 more people to help them genie, you guys go there to kill them too, for that i killed madmax.

You don't kill newbies elves questing? oh but yes newbies mc doing it :bad:  I don't take it fun.. u call many elves (the ones about u talked bad things too..) just to kill me but well maybe that 15 v 1 without reason its fun for you and i should laugh to make you happy.

When i was angry i looked for you like u all ducked my mom & dad? What you talking about? Are your parents ok to tell me that, or just don't know they have a child talking 80% of time about gay stuff?

then explain why you killed me? I didn't attack any mc then, I was just walking then suddenly you attack me, I took it as a joke and didn't bother then suddenly you start killing me, and then not letting me quest, why did you do that? cause Nia told you I told all elves to kill you? I never attacked you at beginning of war, you're the one who started this, either you wanna be friends again or we be enemies?

u call many elves (the ones about u talked bad things too..) just to kill me but well maybe that 15 v 1 without reason its fun for you and i should laugh to make you happy.

1. who told you HE called elfs.

you told me NIA SAID IT, then you hunt me and madmaxz with suall, or u forgot already?

2. 15 v 1???, yes, im sure there was no mc there yesterday.

3. I told on party chat to kill you too merc, I thought you wouldn't take it seriously two lvl14 noob piss weak rangers trying to kill you in a little fun war,

my mistake.

guyz the word SORRY isnt hard to say so can we all stop this and go on with happy or gayness conversation  :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

then explain why you killed me? I didn't attack any mc then, I was just walking then suddenly you attack me, I took it as a joke and didn't bother then suddenly you start killing me, and then not letting me quest, why did you do that? cause Nia told you I told all elves to kill you? I never attacked you at beginning of war, you're the one who started this, either you wanna be friends again or we be enemies?

Not only nia told me that. The first time i killed madmax and cya was at genie when we go help, all of you follow us to genie and attack my party and the guys who needed quest so i defend them.

Then nia pm me that and why your friends want all kill you, and he wanted help me because was alone.

Shy pm u at elf to talk and u didn't response, u only want talk on forum and make pages and pages of drama, burn hours with this because its fun for you stay at forum making drama than go bored on game.

Now you need chainless and ask me to be enemies or friends? why not asked yesterday when all the people u called go to me? And u don't need ask me if i want be friends or enemies, u are the one who can response that and choose what u want.

They kill me for quest. U kill me i no atak you. You blind mob kill me k np but we friend and you call many mc for kill sulla and me. you start span :facepalm:

X

yesterday is nothing, today is the big deal, you and spanish aiming for me, and it seems like you are more better backstabber than spanish  :facepalm:

if u make fun its ok but f we did its backstab,  :wacko: havent i posted n here dat we disturb u n chainless quest like we did to daniloo, and merc yun span and me aiming u coz ur doing chainless wana make fun of u...and for sure f sulla is on he gonna join us as he already said its good idea...nyways if we hurt u for that wer sorry...

They kill me for quest. U kill me i no atak you. You blind mob kill me k np but we friend and you call many mc for kill sulla and me. you start span :facepalm:

You follow us with more to genie and attack my party who need genie quest, they defend hiself and i defend him. They didn't need cc quest. And i didn't start and really u know it maybe I'm not too friend of u like merc.

Not only nia told me that. The first time i killed madmax and cya was at genie when we go help, all of you follow us to genie and attack my party and the guys who needed quest so i defend them.

Then nia pm me that and why your friends want all kill you, and he wanted help me because was alone.

Shy pm u at elf to talk and u didn't response, u only want talk on forum and make pages and pages of drama, burn hours with this because its fun for you stay at forum making drama than go bored on game.

Now you need chainless and ask me to be enemies or friends? why not asked yesterday when all the people u called go to me? And u don't need ask me if i want be friends or enemies, u are the one who can response that and choose what u want.

I was eating that time, when I came back I saw PMs from her, and I don't wanna talk in forum, why didn't you guys go elf and wait for me if you really wanted to talk?

And how can I pm you when you ignored me? I never knew you took this seriously until now when you started hunting me for no reason, I was gonna pm you but I knew you were gonna say shit and ignore me as always

Anyways, let's solve this now, it's your choice cause I didn't do anything here, you started attacking me then shy joined in then Yunzhii came to help you guys, MEGA BACKSTAB  :facepalm:

Xif u make fun its ok but f we did its backstab,  :wacko: havent i posted n here dat we disturb u n chainless quest like we did to daniloo, and merc yun span and me aiming u coz ur doing chainless wana make fun of u...and for sure f sulla is on he gonna join us as he already said its good idea...nyways if we hurt u for that wer sorry...

you did not hurt me, you betrayed your own friend and didn't stop  :facepalm: unlike what happened to Daniloo, we let him quest but here you guys camp at granite for how long not letting me quest, some friends you guys are, and you where suppose to help me but instead you wanted to spam mc trade chat to call mcs to not let me do chainless, let me ask you have any of your friends done that to you?

"wer making fun of you" merc we dont want uto take chainless that easy like dan been through...wer sorry we really r...

well I know it was a joke and I forgive you, but spanish didn't apologize yet, if he wants I can go mc again and forget about my ranger and BD, cause I only went to elf cause I was ducking bored with MC's who suicide at laby, there was no hope at all just war and I don't like repeating the MC go to elf caravan then die, elf camp at right side of nadir, MC push war again to caravan and repeat non-stop  :facepalm:  I am having more fun in elf cause people always online and they don't suicide like mc do in lab  :wacko:

Lucky Waterbow, If I hadn't sleep you'd guys be seeing 1144! on top of his head while Lambert was at 5% HP, next time, next time....

You are the only who can make jokes. I say sorry if that stop ur drama.. at least for today..

You are the only who can make jokes. I say sorry if that stop ur drama.. at least for today..

we all knew that was a joke even you and sulla was doing that too, but you took this seriously, all I did was attack you a few times cause you attack me first and then you act like child  :facepalm:

Wew you guyz really wanna make this clan have the same fate like what happen to fof :facepalm: ok suit yourselves let the whole warshop community read all your childish immature conversation.. :facepalm:

U still joking? See urslef..

your the one who attacked first, I took it as joke, but when I fought back you didn't take it as joke, if you wanna finish this, talk to me in elf

:rofl:  dnt worry later we will take revenge to spanish  8) when mercy and water OP ragers  :rofl: :rofl: xDD

you guys camp at granite for how long not letting me quest, some friends you guys are, and you where suppose to help me but instead you wanted to spam mc trade chat to call mcs to not let me do chainless

just BG left, Didn't I tell you earlier

Noobs, Go disturb me in chainless, I'm already done  :lol:

so u lie to ur own friends and clan members ? :unknw: ;D

so u lie to ur own friends and clan members ? :unknw: ;D

don't you know what I did? they backstab me, I with noob gear, they will eventually go to sleep. I think it's clear now :wacko:

don't you know what I did? they backstab me, I with noob gear, they will eventually go to sleep. I think it's clear now :wacko:

they may go sleep, but i have just woke up Опубликованное фото

I will tell two facts:

- Span killed once my Barbarian with an elvish mob several time ago. I pm him so he ask apologizes.

- Merc killed once my Barbarian with an elvish mob several time ago. I pm him so he said: I'm doing C.C. Quests.

Both were my friends at the time and are at the moment.

Ps: Sulla is a rogue, never trust him. He got angry because my rogue killed his noob ranger 5 times.

Guys when things like this happen to ppl from a large group of friends it dosnt just effect those individuals, all of us get the short stick and it sucks :(

Our mc group has some of the most sarcastic mother duckers i know but some how somthing got takin serious and its not the goods, many will agree

15%  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Downloading many shit  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ps: Sulla is a rogue, never trust him. He got angry because my rogue killed his noob ranger 5 times.

br are bigger liers than rogue!

3-1 i have video as PROOF