[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

lol, you are really an idiot you know,

First, you lied that you didn't call slay a ♥♥♥♥♥

2nd, you lied that you didn't attack sulla and other MC who are somewhat " part " of the clan you used to be in

3rd, you said you aren't kinggila

4th, you lied that you were not Kinggila

5th, you started this drama here

6th, you just admitted you are kinggila in this post that I just quoted

7th, you are a LIAR

8th, we are not LIERS, and I don't think we are " liars " too, I am not a liar even though I am young, I am mature cause I don't wanna grow up and be a lifeless man like you starting drama in some 2D Mobile MMO Game's Forum... Get a life man

1 not once I admit i was Kinggila, u assume that!  2. U think ur right about everything! 3. U must got a thing for Kinggila bc u always talk about him!  4. Ur the lier bc u can't prove to everyone in fof and on forums that he said that! 5.  Since u can't prove it u guys started it on the forums! 6. I must be the Pope if I just admitted I was Kinggila bc not once did I say I'm Kinggila, I don't give a crap about Kinggila, i'm mad bc u guys caused fof to go down hill! 7. Wat did I read u saying ur a lier! 8.  Seems to me like u guys are bc u guys only wanna talk about Kinggila and don't even wanna show prove or anything! So yea u guys are drama and liers!!!!! Get a life and stop playing this game since u wanna believe everything thats told to u without prove!!!                                                                                 

god, are you stupid enough not to know your own name??  :lol: Check your grammar, check the sentences you are writing and their meaning, check the way you spell " liar ", check the person you are defending, only a retarted person like you wouldn't know who you are. what a kid, bye bye kiddy gila  :)

god, are you stupid enough not to know your own name??  :lol: Check your grammar, check the sentences you are writing and their meaning, check the way you spell " liar ", check the person you are defending, only a retarted person like you wouldn't know who you are. what a kid, bye bye kiddy gila  :)

ur such an idiot. Ur in love with that man or just jealous of him bc thats all u can do is talk about him all I'm saying is show prove and stop changing it the subject oh wait I don't think u can bc u don't have prove grow up and stop listening to hear says!!!!!!!!!

this u mean merc... ;D see download rate merc :bad: :bad:

yes, I'm in that part too, my download speed is 10-30 kB/s when I download with Warspear open and when I download other files in internet the speed don't even reach 2 kB/s  :bad: :bad:  and not only that I need to find someone who has credit card and pay him the money and etc etc.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

see everyone they cant prove it bc they are liers and they lied on others without prove, some so called friends, watch ur backs they will do it to u!!!!!

finally wow works! it works with little bit of lag on shit 2004 pc with 512mb ram, network is phone tethered so not even fast!

if no lag when pvp and go to more busy areas, wont see me in warspear for long time..

It's not lag buddy, it's slow animation because of your old PC running it, if you boost the RAM up to 2 GB you will run WoW smoothly although with noob connection like mine I can still rush in the dungeon and battleground which is I like so much.

@Shyleen, you are truly game addicted  ;D

u all on top of me..hahaha i just want us to play all same game and get wild in der..hahah hopefully aders will get it...sulla change ur pc now  ;D ...

yeah yeah yeah u wanna play WOW coz u miss sulla already and his LONGbow :lol: :rofl:

no, I will play in different server, I don't wanna get infected  :facepalm:

@merc

Got wow from here, old version on private server, 5gb download only, compared to new version 20gb+..

my pc won't handle any of the expansions, so went free server to test old version out,  so works fine with worst pc.

www.forum.wow-one.com/index.php?/topic/135-1121-wow-client-download-and-install-patches/

WoW 20% done, time to take a rest from the download  :wacko:  but can't connect  :bad:

@merc

Got wow from here, old version on private server, 5gb download only, compared to new version 20gb+..

my pc won't handle any of the expansions, so went free server to test old version out,  so works fine with worst pc.

www.forum.wow-one.com/index.php?/topic/135-1121-wow-client-download-and-install-patches/

ok now I need restart download  :wacko:

WoW 20% done, time to take a rest from the download  :wacko:  but can't connect  :bad:  ok now I need restart download  :wacko:

You need mor Internet download speed about 1 million gbps :rofl: :rofl: , I guarantee just need 3 minutes to download it :rofl: , I wish I have one ;D

BEST SCREENSHOT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE  :yahoo: :drinks:

thx a lot merc and pls dont att my little ranger  :blush:

Yes soon to be master of this clan, we will not harm you or any of your alts, our master  :dirol:

lolol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[quote author=jayrox link=topic=51138.msg190215#msg190215 date=1330455096

thx a lot merc and pls dont att my little ranger  :blush:

:wacko:  gay jayrox, u scared of this noob rogue?  :facepalm: . Fak u gatito puto  ;D :tease:

if want play wow for free and have crap pc, get it from here, so lonely there Опубликованное фото

http://www.forum.wow-one.com/index.php?/topic/135-1121-wow-client-download-and-install-patches/

it dnt need to install about 10gb? :wacko: i tryied download but i just using netbook  :lol: . ok ill try play sulla.  :tease: :spiteful:

it`s 5gb, download it from torrent "No-install" version from the three client download list, .rar file, then when extracted dput the feenix launchr inside the wow folder, and should work, max you should download is 5gb.

you know your netbook specs? ram and cpu? that game req very low.

it`s 5gb, download it from torrent "No-install" version from the three client download list, .rar file, then when extracted dput the feenix launchr inside the wow folder, and should work, max you should download is 5gb.

you know your netbook specs? ram and cpu? that game req very low.

much better if u download the legit version from blizzard, at 7.5 GB you can play the game. Many ppl there and you can feel the dungeon for awesome drops

much better if u download the legit version from blizzard, at 7.5 GB you can play the game. Many ppl there and you can feel the dungeon for awesome drops

what server are you? If u dont mind me asking :dirol:

Waiting for modem to arive 2-4 working days, so glad the povider is not run by aigrind as we know "days"="months"  :crazy:

my pc can't handle that version,  and the download size is way to big, fot starter edition its low, but onward 20gb + full version..

the one i play is old version,  old wow , free, harder,  and just testing it out to see if gonna play / dl real version later on when do get new pc, this server population not bad, at higher lvls much more people, bit lonely when alone questing and know ppl.

what server are you? If u dont mind me asking :dirol:

Waiting for modem to arive 2-4 working days, so glad the povider is not run by aigrind as we know "days"="months"  :crazy:

I am at American & Oceanian server, Suramar realm.

A troll hunter lv 61 named Hawkee

my pc can't handle that version,  and the download size is way to big, fot starter edition its low, but onward 20gb + full version..

the one i play is old version,  old wow , free, harder,  and just testing it out to see if gonna play / dl real version later on when do get new pc, this server population not bad, at higher lvls much more people, bit lonely when alone questing and know ppl.

Yeah undead race not much ppl like it.

Many ppl like to choose blood elf because its cute.

You can try go ride zeppeline to go to ogrimar (the big city) just to see the auction, high geared ppl there, and if you have luck you can join their guild to get guild bonuses so you can leveling up much faster.