[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Hey guyz what about a break and lets chill 8)

lol yea i think so too, fof clanbook got alot of dramas goin on atm so suggest dont open that topic for a week  ;D ;D

anyways, might make it official-cant really be ducked playing atm, the content is way too boring as theres literaly nothing to do but same old stupid dailys, kill same old stupid elfs, wait 10 mins to kill same old stupid boss for nothing :facepalm: , no point in doing stupid arena,...........but the biggest main reason is "MIRACLE SHOP" what kinda stupid game has a "PAY" to "MAYBE" get stronger, id rather go to the slot machines and waste 50$ ther with a chance to make more money rather than lose 50$ trying to make a +9 weapon

i suggest u all leave this game coz its shit :D:D:D:D atleast play runescape  :wacko:

lol yea i think so too, fof clanbook got alot of dramas goin on atm so suggest dont open that topic for a week  ;D ;D

anyways, might make it official-cant really be ducked playing atm, the content is way too boring as theres literaly nothing to do but same old stupid dailys, kill same old stupid elfs, wait 10 mins to kill same old stupid boss for nothing :facepalm: , no point in doing stupid arena,...........but the biggest main reason is "MIRACLE SHOP" what kinda stupid game has a "PAY" to "MAYBE" get stronger, id rather go to the slot machines and waste 50$ ther with a chance to make more money rather than lose 50$ trying to make a +9 weapon

i suggest u all leave this game coz its shit :D:D:D:D atleast play runescape  :wacko:

Runescape sucks  :lol: :lol:

lol i know but the point is its free-ish (dont need to be a rich guy)

yeah, well when you reach level 80 there's nothing to do besides Revenant hunting  :tease:

lol, wildy has change back to the old ways now i think (havnt played in few years)

try make a def pure with 40 def ony :D:D i made it to 30 somthin

pures are way cool, 60 atk 70 str 1def 70 rng 50 mg lololol i didnt play it that much

What's up with these 2?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

btw is this clan official? who the heck is the leader

Read the first page  8)  we start killing elves with noob gear when everyone on, maybe next update  :yahoo:

What's up with these 2?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Read the first page  8)  we start killing elves with noob gear when everyone on, maybe next update  :yahoo:

its not written there whose the leader

I don't know, I make a poll for leader  :wacko:  OFC, everyone vote Sulla  :lol: :facepalm:

let me join i promise ill be naughty

JJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LAG FAK LAG FAK LAG FAK LAG FAK CANT CONNECT FAK LAG FAK LAG FAK TAKE LAG FAK 50 LAG FAK SECONDS LAG FAK TO LAG FAK OPEN LAG FAK FORUM FAK LAG LAG FAK FAK JAYROX FAK LAG GOD LAG FAK OF LAG FAK GANGBANG FAK LAG EATING CHOCOLATE WITH SPANISH IN EYE xddddddddddddddd LAG FAK

MERCURIAL SNEAKY AND REALLY CRAZY AS HELL :facepalm: :facepalm: HE FORCED ME TO WRITE: "ilovemerc" IN GAME OR HE WILL NEVER STOP SPAMMING SMS TO MY MOBILE :wacko: :wacko:

JUST TO SHARE WITH ALL GANGBANGERS LAST SMS:

"hi charly what u doing? I know i text the same 10 min ago but you not response and i can´t stop think about you.. I send you now too one new picture of me and my new costume ( u know I'm a kitty fanatic), all is for you charly.. Just now i have my fingers in my *** ****  training to make it bigger waiting for u one day broke my virgin and ********************************************* :facepalm:  "

9776_.jpg

MERCURIAL SNEAKY AND REALLY CRAZY AS HELL :facepalm: :facepalm: HE FORCED ME TO WRITE: "ilovemerc" IN GAME OR HE WILL NEVER STOP SPAMMING SMS TO MY MOBILE :wacko: :wacko:

"hi charly what u doing? I know i text the same 10 min ago but you not response and i can´t stop think about you.. I send you now too one new picture of me and my new costume ( u know I'm a kitty fanatic), all is for you charly.. Just now i have my fingers in my *** ****  training to make it bigger waiting for u one day broke my virgin and ********************************************* :facepalm:  "

:lol: :lol:  That's not me, I'm younger, that is Carlos the gay espanoles guy who love Daniloo xd

LIAR :bad: :bad: :facepalm:

Me no lie, you lie cuz u love daniloo xd

BTW, 10 days of voting for new leader, let's see who it will be  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me no lie, you lie cuz u love daniloo xd

BTW, 10 days of voting for new leader, let's see who it will be  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes changue topic.. :tease:

llloooooolll... :bad: