[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  But Sulla making this book gay, with all his Marcin talk  :facepalm:  He so obsessed with that guy

:lol: :lol: So while out and sbout the other day, found some special friends of mercurial  :lol: :lol:

who is the pro druid lvl 1 ?  8) xd

I gift cookies and milk  who give posiitives for angry jayrox xdddd the guy with short mind  :yahoo: 10. Negatives 8 from the noob

I gift cookies and milk  who give posiitives for angry jayrox xdddd the guy with short mind  :yahoo: 10. Negatives 8 from the noob

better concentrate on game instead of spam my karma with 2 accs and call ur friends....thats so sad....u should try to do things alone.... :facepalm:

Yes i know im his boyfriend  :lol: :lol: yesterday i pm for 1 vs 1 and says dont have time for kiss gaylords lol

he says kill me in 1 vs1 where is? Ofc hide like chicken nia

Yes i know im his boyfriend  :lol: :lol: yesterday i pm for 1 vs 1 and says dont have time for kiss gaylords lol

he says kill me in 1 vs1 where is? Ofc hide like chicken nia

u forgot some points  ;)

1. i was in lab, and u know that cause u asked gwapito and wrote with him

2. u tried to go to echidna to kill me and gwapito....but u died near 2. boss and u went very angry cause u couldnt disturb  :rofl:

3.u have screenshot from that what i and u wrote?  ;)  then show  ;)

Is hereeeee lol sorry but dont have time for kiss gaylords haha no have screenshoots i cant  but not necesary lol want lie of this? Lololoo cant increible this guy .if dont have eggs for 1vs1 shut up  :good: and stop make shit  :search:

Hey guys, its no longer worth it farming elf third boss. :bad: It's now surrounded by mobs. They added a set on the bottom.  :crazy: Jajaja o well Thanks to us I guess. Now elf really have a reason to cry  :spiteful:

Hey guys, its no longer worth it farming elf third boss. :bad: It's now surrounded by mobs. They added a set on the bottom.  :crazy: Jajaja o well Thanks to us I guess. Now elf really have a reason to cry  :spiteful:

well now their 3rd is like ours, I think it's time to continue doing our lab like old times, if we fail with Earth & Run technique then we can just kill the mobs anyways I'd rather spend 2 hrs to our 3rd than waste time on Earth & Run since people usually die, but the problem is MC need more now many people quit and Elves ofcourse are still over populated but they too stupid to do their lab with their fancy rangers with blessing and their lvl 17 items  :crazy:

wow me like you me want join clan to, u let me join me be good member kill elf i always see i be friend of breakout me love it i kill beholder 1 hit me strongest me want join i good player

wow me like you me want join clan to, u let me join me be good member kill elf i always see i be friend of breakout me love it i kill beholder 1 hit me strongest me want join i good player

Welcome to clan Grimsat, aka Breakout  :lol:  PS: Spanish is gay

Welcome to clan Grimsat, aka Breakout  :lol:

me thank u many times me love dis clan many too. me see noob run in lab but not noob with 18 lvl and noob 3 lvl armor strong kill all boss 1 hit me can i do always

me thank u many times me love dis clan many too. me see noob run in lab but not noob with 18 lvl and noob 3 lvl armor strong kill all boss 1 hit me can i do always

Me like u english, gay spanish like

Thats unfair now..elf got ranger,bd and druid and mcs got barb,shaman,rogue and one Grimsat(who can kill beholder in 1 hit)  xD

Thats unfair now..elf got ranger,bd and druid and mcs got barb,shaman,rogue and one Grimsat(who can kill beholder in 1 hit)  xD

beholder hit me 10000 but me strongest me hit 50000 him die fast me got 11 costume but sell all shop he dumb costume :D:D

beholder hit me 10000 but me strongest me hit 50000 him die fast me got 11 costume but sell all shop he dumb costume :D:D

i like this guy  ;D

He breakout, Me nia, me kill u run nadir noob cry like kid and die die and me dance corpse of u and piss u in ur pants

this is about?  ;D