Disappointment about the Rogue class

yorae

man, I honestly do not understand what was in the head when you did.

my way of expressing my anger and hatred developers do not bother doing this Sh1t work.

When will they invent a radar or skill to reveal hidden priest rogues?

And what disease has in mind to invent rogue take a "jumping Hulk"?

That's it, that disgrace rethink why I can not stand to see the rogue class dominate over all other

Annoyed: Yorae :facepalm:

In fact, 7 meters jump and much more invisible he jumps and does not help to be full +10 vc vc died on 2 hits, 2 if rogue arena already and miss. I'm not niguém to talk to about it, but why skip it this far and take a hit to kill in one hit so? If seje 2 priest would never win 2 rogues being that you can not revelalos at some point, and another if he jumps 7 meters because if you use the skill elusive threat he did not lose almost nothing, he does not jump?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

my way of expressing my anger and hatred developers do not bother doing this Sh1t work.

That's it, that disgrace rethink why I can not stand to see the rogue class dominate over all other

WTF? every fb / chosen class except priest has atleast a skill to detect rogue stealth & a rogue without stealth, jump or no, is p00p..

U wanna talk about the elves / fb unfair skills?

A paladin who has the banner who can hit EVERY player in a 7 x 7 radius with a damage of 300 & decreasing def & damage, has heal, big hp, big def magic & phisical & a big op stun skill..

A priest who has a skill tht if u move u lose health & mana (btw it s bugged, many times i lose it also if i don t move) & a skill who increase damage phisical & magical of all party..

A bd who has high hp, high def magic & phisical, high damage, with 2x stun skills, (1 of those who can detect rogue stealth) & now also has a shield buff..

A ranger, ranged class who does simply too much damage, damaged tht can be increased a lot by the first priest expert skill..

U are just a crying noob if u come here & cry about the op rogues.. devs should really nerf elf / chosen so much or atleast add better skills for mc chosen.. did u see second expert skill of rogue? wtf throw a knife who hit 150, no stun, nothing.. simply ridiculous..

I would have so other many things to say but i ll stop.. tht s not only my opinion, but also the opinion of other respectful players & friends i have in both factions.. bye

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."