labyrinth

Pliskin

Most of you know me.  Hate me. Or group with me. THIS IS FOR ALL (EVEN MC)

As we all know. The astral labyrinth is full of loot everyone wants but is a somewhat of a pain. ESPECIALLY WHEN U GO A FEW HOURS N DIE. SO HERES MY IDEA

>:D

There is two basic ways to go through the maze.

1. Killing all in way(seems easiest way so far to keep all alive)

2. Running through(saves hours)

I will explain an easy way to do both.

1. Killing all in the way can be done easy by having one barb/bladedancer pull first add closest to them in farthest spot possible to make last mobs evade. (I'll sure u know what I mean if u ever farm any boss with adds ) all focus same add to kill fast. AND move to next add same idea . Pretty simple yes? Most mobs on path have evade spots.  Just like bosses (for most part)

2. This way of running requires all classes to know spot n know add. Most mobs have four high Atk and one parasite as you might have noticed.  If all groups pick add to string /gouge/shock/root/scatter. By killing parasite as well all can run through AT very least last mob of the map you are on. If however on those maps that have more than two groups use evade spots (mentioned above ) to run to n kill the couple that follow u n get set for next mob. GIVE TIME FOR RECHARGING YOUR IMMOBILIZATION SKILLS have one (highest Def) lead and high heal on that person.

I hope this is clear enough if not I can hope you at least realize this server CAN be better

nice one boss.

i hate other people that use other people to go through the lab easily by doing stpid running. No wonder they never reached their destination with all party member alive.

I once ran from entrance to Exe without killing adds (with pt ofc.) :P

For me running is the best option if you have people without crossing lag. It saves hours in the laby...

running is the best option if everybody takes there time inbetween mob partys, some screens are easy to run straight to crossing past 2-3 groups but its also a matter of if u get left behind u stay behind.

if u have 2 partys that seriously want to farm some of the further bosses its better to kill mobs and take your time, can run some screens but never when theres a risk that sombodys going to die. just my opinion  :crazy:

lol nothing new....all ppl know it bro ;D

the best was me you  n eisha running to elf boss 3 with killing :dirol:

Id never forget that kosy . Ill miss farming with u :(

If u run without TELLING ppl ur guna run YOU ARE A ♥♥♥♥♥! Nothing like going in lab and have some ppl run and some not . Total bs. Which is why I know who NOT to let farm >:D

Oh 1 more note***** IF U HAVE A PERSON who is known to have dc issues ....cough...plis.. lol ....DON'T RUN EVER ! :facepalm:

• 2 months later...