Bojji (EU-Emerald) in a Journey to Faceless

In my mind Faceless custome is the most incredible custome since I started to play in 2012. I remember when I was starting to play and i saw all those pro players hunting for faceless, i remember that that custome was always my dream. When the warden update came out I created a warden I could get at max level. I remember that it was a hard journey because warden need a party to use all its potential I tried very hard to reach lv24. When I was lv 24 I could convince a friend to start to play such an amazing game. He got caught by the game and the systema but mostly for the community was very to talk with other so I create a new character to teaching and show him what to do, how to use skill earn and save gold. I remember that we had a very good time we dicided to stay in lv13 to farm some dgs and then we start to play as many we could to reach lv22. My friend finally got lv22 he was a ranger. We finally could start to play seriously in the game we reach Pelion Island. We were very happy, we were almost max level all the way to max level we went to farm many bosses and other places to become stronger and finally the moment came. We were max level players, we decide to go to hunt faceless i was totally decided to get that custome. We bought many sets of repair we decided to stay there until someone gets the custome. We spend two months only hunting faceless and the bosses didn't want to give us the custome. We were sad and tired all this effort and not reward. We eventually stop to play. 

Now in this year 2022 i started to play once again. Unfortunately I lost my account but I created another warden Bojji were born and with the new territory I was excited to reach and achieve all new things but since the first day I started to play with this new account a goal appeared, was clear as water I said "I need to get faceless custome" I tried hard time ago but this time I'm definitely going to get it. I reach the max level once again my friend had his old ranger and we leveled up together, as in the old times. 

For a time we forget about the bosses we were focus on learning what we had missed. We had a very good times. Eventually the day came. I had a mission for the battle pass, I needed to kill faceless so I call my friend to go to kill him. As soon as we arrived to the pyramid we notice that was full of enemies, we are strong we decidee to defeat the enemies as so we did. We equiped are pvp and kill them all until they stop to come to the pyramid. 

We started to kill Faceless, meanwhile we were talking about our lives, the University and many things. The boss was almost half health and we remember all those things we did before and we didn't get the custome, we laughed a lot. When the boss was dead I said Good Luck bro, he said the same. And there it was Faceless custome, after many years and many attempts I got it. I was in shock I couldn't believed my dreamed custome was there for me. 

My friend was happy too we did what we wanted many years ago.

Now my friend stop to play but my custome remember me everything we did together. Maybe is not a great story but my friend and all we did made it amazing. 

Name: Bojji

Class: Warden 

Server: EU-Emerald

inbound5089495774029935595.thumb.jpg.4d7fc08c326b8712694ed3e9cc6028ed.jpg

Edited by Bojji

• Bojji changed the title to Bojji (EU-Emerald) in a Journey to Faceless
  • 2 weeks later...