Random Teleport Arena map possible fix

suggestor1001

HERES A POSSIBLE FIX:

instead of using teleports that the player ahs to walk to in order to go to another base. why not just make one whole bug teleport?

not only will it stop people from standing in that arena map to see gives up on waiting and just attacks. automatic random teleporters can be placed on each sections of the map which take all the players to a part of the map separately.  the teleports can maybe go every 10 secconds. and then randomize the arena once again. this would make the map much more interesting.

Steps:

1. Demand arena

2. get into the map that people HATED :P

3. once the countdown from 10 finishes, every player will be randomly teleported to a specific section on the map

4. after 10 secconds or so, the system then again teleports the whole map randomly to one of the areas

and yeah thats it, fight till someone dies. the physical teleports can still stay incase someone gets teleported into a place with no enemies. this idea is just to stop people from standing in arena waiting for someone to cave and teleport to them.

This could event just be  used as a whole new map.

hope you liked ;)

The idea seems nice and I think it'll be nicer if you could explain the point number '4', thanks! ~_~

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111379.0

may be anyone uses translater and express view about this theme.

I am sorry, if anyone do not understand me. I used Google-translate :pardon:

I'd prefer to see the map deleted, rather than an attempt at fixing it.

Ya, best solution.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111379.0

may be anyone uses translater and express view about this theme.

I am sorry, if anyone do not understand me. I used Google-translate :pardon:

I think you used chat language in your suggestion, so my translator didn't translate it well, but here's what I got:

"

Beloved arena with randomnymi teleports. To do that would be to the islets was damage and not small as the Locke with volcanoes that sickly to othilit′, and much more. Here you can do that would be when on one islet more than ~ 5 seconds, to inflict damage and shot where the floor CP, every ~ 5 sec. But if the character will battle it out with another character, the damage does not apply. That is, until the character is hanging "AGR", the damage would not, and perebežkah with the island on the islet of ARP is removed.

"

I think you used chat language in your suggestion, so my translator didn't translate it well, but here's what I got:

"

Beloved arena with randomnymi teleports. To do that would be to the islets was damage and not small as the Locke with volcanoes that sickly to othilit′, and much more. Here you can do that would be when on one islet more than ~ 5 seconds, to inflict damage and shot where the floor CP, every ~ 5 sec. But if the character will battle it out with another character, the damage does not apply. That is, until the character is hanging "AGR", the damage would not, and perebežkah with the island on the islet of ARP is removed.

"

with a long presence on one of the Islands will bear the damage

if the character is on the same island for more than 5 seconds he suffers damage equal to some percentage on its XP and percentage should be higher than the 50 that would support classes could not cure or heal. When the battle characters damage will not be applied.

I hope everything is clear :) :snorlax: