DeepLord Waraxe-pop up

pummywarlord

I am waiting with all the required items from past 2weeks and couldn't find Deep Lord Waraxe craft.Also many friends from different time zones have also not seen DL waraxe craft recently.

Could you guys make it more often?

Yea actually very rare...never saw after shield craft came.

I'm still waiting for lvl14 swords to show up. Starting to think that they never existed.. all i see nowdays is shields, shields, shields, some random junk weapon, shields....

I'm still waiting for lvl14 swords to show up. Starting to think that they never existed.. all i see nowdays is shields, shields, shields, some random junk weapon, shields....

There is only a 2-hander

Is deep lord waraxe data missing from craft?

It took 2months + to get the required crafting items and now its taking 1month+ just to see the craft...

• 2 months later...

Sooo............... now that the Deep Lords Waraxe is up for crafting, why is there no reforge crafting for Hewing Broadaxe..??

We have reforge crafting for Hewing Battleaxe but there's no lv14 crafting system for it  :facepalm:

Is the reforging random..?? will i have to have luck on my side hoping for a Broadaxe..?? (which is like farming a boss, except we'll be spending gold for a failed forge)

FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX

OR JUST GET RID OF MELEE CRAFT ALL TOGETHER  :facepalm:

call me crazy but i could of swore there was lv14 weapons we could craft....

also as i stated earlier in this topic im 100% sure some crafts have been removed, specifically "apprentice's craft license" for weapon crafts which cost 4 common catalysts, which now only appear for armor crafts, and it was replaced with something called "upgrade common license" which gives same experience and reward as the other, except it requires 6 common catalysts  :facepalm:

also there already starting to modify the level 10 "mass advanced resources" craft, as its written different for armor crafts compared to weapon crafts