Discussion about Problems in Warspear+Giveaway

vavavi

I'm not sure if criticism is allowed here, but it's purpose is to try spark up some conversation, so here goes nothing.

On 8/8/2022 at 10:36 PM, vavavi said:

I'm not sure if criticism is allowed here, but it's purpose is to try spark up some conversation, so here goes nothing.

Criticism is allowed as long as it's constructive. Its very purpose is giving opinions and suggestions about how to improve something. In general, the boundaries of the Criticism end when you are not trying to giving suggestions about how to improve, but just spitting out gibberish emphasised by anger/frustration from a negative experience.

That is the case where "criticism" is not only unwelcome but also ignored by devs and often also by the ones who should forward them the message. 

I hate how game is hard p2w game and if there isnt any1 that sells mcoins then its impossible to play bcs we dont have enough resources. For example lets say arena. U need 50 wins to complete daily arena so thats 200 tct (if u win 50%) . And for day u get 24 tcts for free. So thats clearly impossible . Then lets switch to amp. There is no way to obtain signs other than guild tournament which gives 8 pcs each week . I mean there are some other ways to get it from some bosses and event chests but thats just not fair. We get 3 stams daily. And there are quests in battle pass that are impossible to be done without 3rd party . Like win 5 arena battles  or thing like that . And insted of making miracle coins cheaper and more valuavable to every1 developers are making them more expensive . Right now on some servers its impossible to find miracle coins sellers . Game cannot be properly played without miracle coins and thats sad . So if there was server that never used mcoins it wouldnt be unplayable. Also i hate that it takes too long to fix balance in game and they are adding new skills and talents without fixing problems from be4.

Ampfly sistem is also expensive since u need to have spheres gold and signs and most important  luck  . Daily limit for knowledge from dungeons is also impossible with 3 daily stams. Drop rate on items that are "op" is 0.0000001% (i dont understand why we dont see % on items that are able to drop like in other games ). And there is many thinngs that doesnt make sense at all . Npc traders are not even used. I would like them to have  stamina or arena tickets  with daily limit so we can actually enyoy game without 3rd party.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:36 PM, vavavi said:

Honestly you speak only from while perspective, if you wana make video about the state of the game you shouid view the game from bouth spender and free to play perspective, and since you forgot the free to play perspective ill speak from it.

1st pve content.

Yes game is repetitive, same reskined events same dung. rewards cheap armor design (cogh castle armors cogth) but this is in all mmos honesty you grind mobs to up your character so you can grind mobs faster, not to mention in other mmos they don't even bother to reskin the same seasonal events, as f2p since you are not maxed you have aweys something to do like wait for dung events farm mobs in open world, quest for gold and knowledge and attend guild events.

The main problem for us is the lack of key  mc items like stams sings and arena ticks and way to obtain them in the game without spending oh and also merman dung is good f2p content as well since we can't buy mm armors and we need to farm them.

Suggestions:

First: from physical sides of the thing's devs need more people in there team, they are probably verry small group working in the game thats why we get content 1-2 times a year.

Second: Well we need more content in faster, one of the perks of mobile games is that they are constantly updated and constantly pumping out stuff and events, we need whiles and f2p (who considers themselves maxed like me) to have something to do, talants are good but not enough.

Third: here some examples.

Attack of the toxic, every Friday till Sunday spawn attack random town in avyndil and people need to defend if they are successful rewards can be stams, sings ticks and more.

Wandering npc. A npc trader spawns at  random part of the map (can be all maps) and people need to find it, he can carry againe exclusive items like stams and sings for gold and special scrolls pots or even armors why not.

2nd pvp and arena:

Again while perspective, you say before arena is better when imperilas didn't exist season was 3 mounts and only top 2 was receiveing ring and set armor yes for whiles that was fun but for f2p was mission impossible to receive greatness gear, cuz you will never ever will get chance to compute with "top" players not you have the reasorces to do that, arena change was the best thing they did, now everyone have the chance to get the best arena gear in game and not only the 2% of the "chosen" players.

I agree that there is players who afk/bot immperials and its much low effort (o tho ill comment that down) and it shouldn't be that way but, this is problem of the devs that they didnt design anti afk/cheat system.

And now the problem of the 5v5 and 4v4 is that there are some high amped players who sleep in those modes (atleast in eu) and don't let legit players farm imperials and arena points which is very frustrating and the worst thing is when they start lose they log low lvl characters in other side to criple it such behaviour shouid be also banned.

Suggestion.

Im not pvp player soo cant much about arena but for me will be good if they lower the wins for day wins from 25 to 10 so even if there are strong players in 5v5/4v4 atleast people who want to just do there wins for the day won't have to sit all day.

Also when enter arena everyone to become equal amps and resilience.(ofc this will never happen)