Suggestion for Better Bladedancer

slay

Barbarian charge, the victim stunned and can't take any action, but the barb can slap the victim face

Shaman earthquake

Conclusion: you don't know much about the meaning of retaliation

WRONG, Now Charge is like hamstring, in arena I can still attack everytime the barb charges me, I think they changed it cause that's a big advantage, it's like a bonus skill that reduces enemy's HP by 50%.

Earthquake: Well, I don't think you've ever  been caught on a shamans earthquake or maybe you forgot that YOU ARE MELEE...

Conclusion: Test before speaking, don't be smartass...

WRONG, Now Charge is like hamstring, in arena I can still attack everytime the barb charges me, I think they changed it cause that's a big advantage, it's like a bonus skill that reduces enemy's HP by 50%.

Earthquake: Well, I don't think you've ever  been caught on a shamans earthquake or maybe you forgot that YOU ARE MELEE...

Conclusion: Test before speaking, don't be smartass...

I haven't seen that maybe who face have low skill or your dodge just high enough to do that

Yeah, maybe it has something to do with dodge, parry, or block, who knows, Devs should give all the information, we can't just experiment ourselves  :facepalm: :wacko:  But what I noticed is that when I target the Barb before he charges I get that effect - I can attack but not use skill, But I saw a druid earlier standing and got charged but didn't attack so maybe if you target barb first then you attack while charged or that druid was afk  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, maybe it has something to do with dodge, parry, or block, who knows, Devs should give all the information, we can't just experiment ourselves  :facepalm: :wacko:  But what I noticed is that when I target the Barb before he charges I get that effect - I can attack but not use skill, But I saw a druid earlier standing and got charged but didn't attack so maybe if you target barb first then you attack while charged or that druid was afk  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've targeted them too still worked on me

Bd is neither weak nor overpowered u can kill all expect shaman n range u need a bit of luck to kill dem datz all wid slays suggesion bd will becum invi so i dnt agrree wid him expect on hamstring tin

I think we should stop making any suggestion, since this game become a BIG BS

Full of gambling features in this game.

WS = Wallet Sucker

I think we should stop making any suggestion, since this game become a BIG BS

Full of gambling features in this game.

WS = Wallet Sucker

At russian forum there is a serious post to remove suggestions place of forum :crazy:

and why everyone just know what elfs have some % of dmg and dark more, but no one mention what mc have more hp and sun  :bad:  and this game is fail bcoz on the system that is now classes cant be balanced... bcoz elfs have 2 range and mc just one. so for example barb got charge. its maybe bad for bd but good on range, so if devs remove this skill and get something like hams it will be good for bd bcoz it will be almost 50/50 but then barb will be weak against range players. this is crap there is nothing to disscus about... need new system  :diablo: