Some mistakes of the developers

Invorial

Dear Developers

I really want you to see this, I started  to play in march of 2020, and I am worried because I saw that in that time released T5 Ayvondil, and too there was lvl26 nadir and sea armors, now in some time of it, realeased myth nadir and you guys put items lvl28 even we was lvl32 characters, this year released lvl30 nadir and sea armors too, so I think here is a problem, why release low level armors even we have lvl32 characters? I don't know if this is for economy because miracle coin players buy to game for amplification, but this is happening now:

Finally we get some lvl32 items and armors this year, we got craft items too lvl32, and next year will release new map "Almahad", so maybe most surely you will add max level, so, all the work you did this year releasing lvl32 items was bad? because in a half year aproximately we will get more level?, I just think that will add more levels, is very dumb release new map staying in the same level, but this is what worries me, when we get Almahad map, will need get vicious again for items, because need for survavility, like in sea map, and for freeplayers like me is very unfair, get gold in quest because is very hard, buy items very very expensives for us, amplify it, and in a half year we should get more gold for items?

Guys all the time I have playing is for vicious, and is the one game that I like most, but as many people says, is very sadly that the game we like is converting a game for money guys, and sorry for saying this, but freeplayers need join good guild for become good players, and guild doesnt invite them for low amplification.

I hope you have read my suggestion and things change for next year, keep working for make fun to people, because is the best of the game. :ping4:

Oh you know there will be mermen-adjacent dungeon with mermen-adjacent broken gear. Who knows you might even need to amp a specific weapon to deal damage in certain parts of the new map. Just be prepared for anything :)

But you have 8-10 months till that update comes out, so you know, till then you don't need to buy anything that you feel it might get outdated.

But yeah, that's the reality of the game, more levels will come out eventually and you will need to upgrade your stuff.

As a free player I do agree but I agree more with Gladiator. New levels are quite necessary to keep the meta to change and shift. 

Plus Merman gear is quite rare and very few players have sets 

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Oh you know there will be mermen-adjacent dungeon with mermen-adjacent broken gear. Who knows you might even need to amp a specific weapon to deal damage in certain parts of the new map. Just be prepared for anything :)

But you have 8-10 months till that update comes out, so you know, till then you don't need to buy anything that you feel it might get outdated.

But yeah, that's the reality of the game, more levels will come out eventually and you will need to upgrade your stuff.

I know but anyway, for a freeplayer is really hard, in my case, i have 4 characters funtinally for make t3 and t4 quest, so i get gold there, but leveling up and leveling up is not good, imagine, we got arena lvl31, comes almahad and most surely is that AIGRIND will release arena armor for next year, so more spend is more hard

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

As a free player I do agree but I agree more with Gladiator. New levels are quite necessary to keep the meta to change and shift. 

Plus Merman gear is quite rare and very few players have sets 

yes true true, but is because the peopple that drops it sells very expensive, low rate drop and just can get in 8 hours of one week, i dont say is bad level up, but if level up, please release the items of max level.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, Zedeght said:

I know but anyway, for a freeplayer is really hard, in my case, i have 4 characters funtinally for make t3 and t4 quest, so i get gold there, but leveling up and leveling up is not good, imagine, we got arena lvl31, comes almahad and most surely is that AIGRIND will release arena armor for next year, so more spend is more hard

It's a good way to farm gold for f2p players. It will be good if you give gold to one character. I agree with them because the company has to pursue profits.

p.s. I p2w player, but I am still using level 28 armor. I can't find much reason to upgrade the armor from 28 to 30.

Thankfully Warspear has been making it much easier for f2p players recently but the main issues that I personally encounter is mainly around knowledge and enhancements system

11 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Thankfully Warspear has been making it much easier for f2p players recently but the main issues that I personally encounter is mainly around knowledge and enhancements system

Yes, too, but i think drop rate and amplification should be more lucky