Imbalance Between astral labyrinth bosses

sulla

Question

Chief Executer has three MELEE mobs that reset, meaning Firstborn has to kill one mob + boss only, easier farming for them with less people, our third boss has two range mob and 2 melee, none of the mobs reset in the small area we have to fight them and above us is one set of mob, below us is another set..

this also means there third boss is more easier to loot than our second or first, complete imbalance there and favouritism to elfs again.

Why u all have to fight with eachother? :friends:

Stealth is 100% complete shit on a plate, why don't you try stealthing at lab? we'll just be watch you die at very first mobs  :facepalm:  and play elf? we trying to balance mc & elves not making Overpowered rangers more overpopulated  :facepalm:  as I just said Stealth is shit in lab, and earthquake is useless unless you wanna lose people 1 by 1 ( which is mostly the healers ) and BTW just so you know THE VERY FIRST TIME WE DID LAB, WE REACHED LAST BOSS WITH 3 PARTIES, NO EARTHQUAKE, NO STEALTH ( OFC. CUZ IT'S COMPLETE SHIT ) NO RUNNING, WE KILLED ALL MOBS THAT WERE IN OUR WAY AND WE DID 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, MEDUSA, ANAX WITH 3 PARTIES, DID ECHIDNA WITH 2 PARTIES & THEN WE REACHED LAST BOSS WITH 2 PARTIES, IS ELVES TOO NOOB TO DO THAT? :tease: You guys have machine guns that do crits & x2 damage, I don't think killing guards will be a problem & 4 Elves made it to Medusa & camped there, I don't see how 2 parties can't reach there? and 1 party can reach anax  :facepalm:

this is gonna happen alot , in trade chat on emerald mc "go elf third boss" everyone wants to loot here Опубликованное фото

Who wouldn't? 2 people can kill it  :facepalm: :bad:

russians also have no problem with eyes, but emerald elfs have yet to kill it...

yes, cause we elfs are weak, since EU is mc server now, is even harder to us elfs  :facepalm:

yes, cause we elfs are weak, since EU is mc server now, is even harder to us elfs  :facepalm:

yea that`s exactly it.

or maybe its because 80% of your elfs stay trapping at crossing for 1-2hrs instead of actually going to kill bosses.

EU MC have no problem with Otaar & Khahz, Russian Elves did Medusa with 4 people, Chief with 2 people & Otaar with 3 people while EU Elves haven't even touched Otaar or Khahz, Really, I don't get what you tryna point out :unknw:

EU MC have no problem with Otaar & Khahz, Russian Elves did Medusa with 4 people, Chief with 2 people & Otaar with 3 people while EU Elves haven't even touched Otaar or Khahz, Really, I don't get what you tryna point out :unknw:

MC is stronger  :crazy:  other server elfs have more money for ampf  8)

MC isn't that strong, Elves have most of the rich rangers, but they NEVER cooperate, that is the key to victory, if no one cooperates then you end up in respawn statue, all elves do is trap and attack any random person or run into other side and die 1 by 1, but us, we have strategies.

MC isn't that strong, Elves have most of the rich rangers, but they NEVER cooperate, that is the key to victory, if no one cooperates then you end up in respawn statue, all elves do is trap and attack any random person or run into other side and die 1 by 1, but us, we have strategies.

Dont talk for all of us... i am notrich ranger, and i can cooperate

Who called you a rich ranger?  :facepalm:  And I meant elves can't cooperate with each other, Same as MC too, cause there are many "groups" ( indos, brazilians, spanish, indian, clans, etc ) who only cooperate with their teammates, so if everyone join forces and cooperate with each other we wouldn't be having this problem, for example 3 days ago we where hunting boss then shamans got greedy made 1 party and kept getting the boss first making other parties not get so then no one helped them and they all died, or people don't work together to kill enemy they just attack randomly.

This is to all the people who farmed Echidna with me for the last 5 days... They changed the map so that we can't farm that easy any more  :cray: 

They added mobs there where we stood to farm boss. Now it is nearly impossible to farm there.

Опубликованное фото

Lol issue fixed  ;D

Lock topic please  :facepalm:

I here they added 4 mobs at the bottom of chief, so now it is equal to torturer, and no more mc invasion of elf lab, your safe now emerald elfs...

close the topic

but now we can create new topic about ur lab inbalance  :rofl:  bicouse u have better skills and u cant use just 2drops(17lvl bow and lvl18) and we cant use 8 items  :bad:

2drops(17lvl bow and lvl18) and we cant use 8 items  :bad:

this been a problem since 9 months or more, they cant use lv13-15 drops too, or bought in shop.

solution will be new classes.

Sulla, Thank you for suggestion about elf lab bosses! It worked! Now we can't farm them any more! :) You won your argument :)

lmao, it's now the same as torturer has been since start.

yes,bosses are fair now....but bosses for us (echidna) all harder now too  :aggressive:

now i hope new skills come so that we can rush faster through lab too  ;D hate wasting many hours only to see anax  :bad:

yes,bosses are fair now....but bosses for us (echidna) all harder now too  :aggressive:

echidna also harder for us too , we all have to find new tactic to kill him, i think they changed him because in russ server overpopulated and so easy there.

i hope we get a new range class to take aggro from afar, now many people dieing because rogue / barb has to go in center of mob to take aggro from whoever killed parasite.

mc need range, and fb get area stun to run through and die 1 by 1 before reaching anax :lol:

Stop crying elves, It's called BALANCE, you know BALANCE, the thing that you elves did to Rogues Stealth, Oh well It's BALANCE so close your mouth, your 3rd boss is exactly like ours got problem? shut up it's BALANCE, go complain about MC lab cause right now there's nothing to complain about other than Elves 1st boss which 3 mobs reset  :facepalm:  And the Weapon thing, it's been going on EVER SINCE THE START OF WARSPEAR, and just now you complain about it cause MC complain about the inbalance of elf 3rd boss? lol

Stop crying elves, It's called BALANCE, you know BALANCE, the thing that you elves did to Rogues Stealth, Oh well It's BALANCE so close your mouth, your 3rd boss is exactly like ours got problem? shut up it's BALANCE, go complain about MC lab cause right now there's nothing to complain about other than Elves 1st boss which 3 mobs reset  :facepalm:  And the Weapon thing, it's been going on EVER SINCE THE START OF WARSPEAR, and just now you complain about it cause MC complain about the inbalance of elf 3rd boss? lol

who cried? nobody  :nea:

to say that lab is harder for us all now is true,and with us all i mean MC AND!!!! elves :tease:

This is reality... then mc have better advantages they say that its balanced and elfs complaining by nothing. then elfs have better advantages they say that its balanced and mc complaining by nothing. its always was and always will be  :bad:

This is reality... then mc have better advantages they say that its balanced and elfs complaining by nothing. then elfs have better advantages they say that its balanced and mc complaining by nothing. its always was and always will be  :bad:

Balance? always was? yea so a level 15 Ranger making a level 19 rogue's HP go from 100% to 20% in 2 seconds balance? you must not understand what is balance....

Balance? always was? yea so a level 15 Ranger making a level 19 rogue's HP go from 100% to 20% in 2 seconds balance? you must not understand what is balance....

Balance?

Almost balanced

always was?

I was talking about complaining

u think ranger is problem just for mc? my bd feels same, rangers and shamans is OP

Oh sorry, Thought you said MC say elf not balanced and elf say balance and Elf say mc not balanced and mc say balance  :facepalm:  Yea,, your right both complains, shamans & rangers are OP, druids too cause of heal, BD & Rogue at bottom  :facepalm:

Oh sorry, Thought you said MC say elf not balanced and elf say balance and Elf say mc not balanced and mc say balance  :facepalm:  Yea,, your right both complains, shamans & rangers are OP, druids too cause of heal, BD & Rogue at bottom  :facepalm:

BD & Rogue just watch people killing them  ;D  Even thought he/she has good equipment...

I am a Bladedancer and love to be one but it is just disappointing for us BD & Rogue...