Imbalance Between astral labyrinth bosses

sulla

Question

Chief Executer has three MELEE mobs that reset, meaning Firstborn has to kill one mob + boss only, easier farming for them with less people, our third boss has two range mob and 2 melee, none of the mobs reset in the small area we have to fight them and above us is one set of mob, below us is another set..

this also means there third boss is more easier to loot than our second or first, complete imbalance there and favouritism to elfs again.

look date of topics:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=50617.msg171972#new

this topic first post 27.01.12 AFTER maintenance.

people who complained about drop rate:

Maybe minus drop rate  :shok: :shok:

nooooooooooo

drop rate is too high..insanely

if they got to fix it...then lower it..

lol its now grinch..i once sold grinch cloak for 50k (i was first guy to get on server got x2 in 1 go :dirol: )

now ppl sell for 3k lol

i hope drop rate is  halved :facepalm:

atleast like genie or gg ..currently elf boss3 ..easiest to farm n drop rate is like 20% for party :wacko:  atlest lucky ppl do have

i said labyrinth drop rate is perhaps even more than grinch in some bosses

I agree. Every price dropped since lab drops are high. Nobody goes to other bosses...

and elfs started the crying war, they complained and stealth changed, now our turn to report all the problems to fix imbalance and not keep quiet, devs eventually listen to real problems so post them.

anyways devs dont read international forum anymore since Kuzmitch been gone from forum, now all I see is Mioco, Snorlax & Unlive in RU forum, maybe wanna check there for drop rate complains? and maybe devs knew it was high so now they lowered it, this is a BALANCE topic about BOSSES, not REDUCE DROP RATE, Read more clearly

anyways devs dont read international forum anymore since Kuzmitch been gone from forum, now all I see is Mioco, Snorlax & Unlive in RU forum, maybe wanna check there for drop rate complains? and maybe devs knew it was high so now they lowered it, this is a BALANCE topic about BOSSES, not REDUCE DROP RATE, Read more clearly

if they remove mob evade points & make all mobs immune to all cc skills as i say balance solved

if they remove mob evade points & make all mobs immune to all cc skills as i say balance solved

no, then TWO range classes can easily spread aggro from afar, for rogue to take aggro we have to get close to mob which staggers us while running back to crossing, so actually without earth, elfs have a much easier time running due to rangers takeing aggro from others at a distance.

they did it too, not so hard when all are focuesd to spread aggro.

We did this with 3 pt member, 1 bd - Pliskin, 1 ranger - Koskiller and 1 druid - Eisha. Fun and smart running helping each other, started from laby entrance to chief executor. :D

do that mc cant skip mobs and no boss will b easy

we dont skip mobs thats like a horror movie - slowing dying 1 by 1, we skip mobs if we are right beside crossing we just kill the shooters first.. plz dont listen to other noob elves who think earthquake last 1 hour and makes ranged people not atk or melee also at closs range... if you people think shamans make labyrinth paradise, why dont you try join us and watch people die 1 by 1?  :facepalm:

ranger and druid go crossing and take aggro from far.

rogue goes right into middle of mobs to take aggro and save someone, then 4 mob start to stagger him, guess what earth loading,. balanced you say?, how about the areas where there are three sets of mob in a row?

ranger kill parasite from a DISTANCE, rogue and barb has to get close to kill parasite meaning 4 mobs are right on top of him, so how about that imbalance?..

elfs have TWO range, we have earthquake, all`s good.

no, then TWO range classes can easily spread aggro from afar, for rogue to take aggro we have to get close to mob which staggers us while running back to crossing, so actually without earth, elfs have a much easier time running due to rangers takeing aggro from others at a distance.

they did it too, not so hard when all are focuesd to spread aggro.

im not just talking about mobs in the halls here if no mob resets i mean none...

u atk a boss u get every mob in the room on u make astral lab a 20man thing that will solve any balance complaint u got

im not just talking about mobs in the halls here if no mob resets i mean none...

u atk a boss u get every mob in the room on u make astral lab a 20man thing that will solve any balance complaint u got

then blessing will kill mob and boss faster with there mass ranger army, meaning easier time for them again, blessing would have to not work for there to be balance like that Опубликованное фото

All elves have 5% more dark magic resistance than mountain clan. We have 5% more sun magic defence, all is balanced, all labyrinth for elves while we can hunt better innas dreaming to see a hand  :)

i can see u will never be happy so  do the elves need to order u a waaa burger and sum french cries u can share with merc

i will be happy when elfs are stripped of there skills, armour, weapons and living in our mountains as slaves, till then we complain to the higher ups to aicheve our goal faster.

@spanish

+1 forgot about the 5% dark def you elfs have to tank the bosses in astral, more handicaps for them.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=50621.msg170846#msg170846

edited: *kinda hard for itchy balls  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you mean kinda hard for rogue and barbarian*

all shaman there, rogue and barb will aggro the mob on the left side if go to atk him, elfs have complete open area where ALL classes can atk boss, how is it balanaced for only one class allowed to atk boss?

i dont really care about spirit anymore, no point keeping quiet about imbalance, why should we allow them to have such easy time?.

we dont skip mobs thats like a horror movie - slowing dying 1 by 1, we skip mobs if we are right beside crossing we just kill the shooters first.. plz dont listen to other noob elves who think earthquake last 1 hour and makes ranged people not atk or melee also at closs range... if you people think shamans make labyrinth paradise, why dont you try join us and watch people die 1 by 1?  :facepalm:

merc for ur info i been there with eu mc on my lvl 15 barb we went from the door to the 2nd boss in 5 minutes didnt kill a single mob going damn guess wat all lived that day ive seen lab from both sides of the fence u sulla all u mc keep saying this and that i have nvr seen u on ur elf doing lab from an elves perspective sure elf lab might be easier for mc to do on elf side but its designed for elf on our side not for mc before yall act like u kno so much jump on a elf go there as a elf then come back and post this nonsence

you mean kinda hard for rogue and barbarian*

all shaman there, rogue and barb will aggro the mob on the left side.

lmao just try it ur self,,pull that mobs to right and u will see 'ezzy'ness,,,but still kinda hard ;D

as u say before,,no advantage of being meele lol :rofl: :rofl:

lmao just try it ur self,,pull that mobs to right and u will see 'ezzy'ness,,,but still kinda hard ;D

as u say before,,no advantage of being meele lol :rofl: :rofl:

we never tried with all shaman party before lol

the bottom always aggro when we bring barb or rogue, they should remove the bottom set of mob then to balance the bosses, go left couple spaces that mob will atk and have to kill them, elfs free to move around and kill just boss and one mob with ALL classes, we have to bring all shamans and hide in little corner, melee useless there :lol:

If he does im suprised why this baseless topic is not closed n deleted!!!!

fact is baseless?

so we have to use ONLY shaman to kil our boss at an equal advantage?, don't bring any rogue or barb, or even make them stand in corner and just watch? while you guys can kill your third boss with ALL classes? balanced? ha, number 1 stealth crybaby dont forget about 2.0 topics you ♥♥♥♥♥ed in, provide actual explanation not insults like a kid.

il report any imbalance and let devs think if its balanced or not, just letting them be aware of the problem is enough, after 2.5 no more silence.

we never tried with all shaman party before lol

the bottom always aggro when we bring barb or rogue, they should remove the bottom set of mob then to balance the bosses, go left couple spaces that mob will atk and have to kill them, elfs free to move around and kill just boss and one mob with ALL classes, we have to bring all shamans and hide in little corner, melee useless there :lol:

lol bring meele will kill it faster...just pull that mobs to right  and kill atking mob,,then u will have about 5mins free bigger area,,,

:lol: :lol:

my party just lazy to kill it,,,some of that shaman even not well equiped not even lv17 :rofl: :rofl:

Why you guys fighting this is not a suggest or a complain to the support its a persons view from his perspective everybody is free to put his/her doubts  everybody cries for help in game those cries are never mentioned or brought forward when rogues got stealth elf cried tears of blood complains  will allways be around and ppl will keep fighting over it unless there is somebody clearing our doubts complain to support and get a working moderator......

ok sulla, now i learned a lot

when elfs cry (yes they did,you are right), you come and cry more then all elfs together about every shit????

thats not a good argue sulla....sry .... but only little kids do that...  :facepalm:

ok sulla, now i learned a lot

when elfs cry (yes they did,you are right), you come and cry more then all elfs together about every shit????

thats not a good argue sulla....sry .... but only little kids do that...  :facepalm:

yes reporting that one faction can kill a boss easier to obtain items easier is what little kids do, astral should be balanced for all classes, so why ignore that?

elfs are biased and wont provide proper opinion, ofc they dnt want there boss harder, i only care that devs are aware of the situation, everything else is just player talk.

and this pic below as comparison

that spot is not hard to find* tho,, :facepalm:

as we all know  since begining mc is 'kinda hard mode' n fb is 'ezzzzy mode'

so this time was not a big problem imo,,

as u can see in pic below,,only 1mob atking+boss n other 3evade,,even with 2ppls (no need 'overpowerness') is possible to kill this boss,,

lol  ;D

edited: *kinda hard for itchy balls  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I already thought of this but theres just 1 BIG MAJOR problem IM A ROGUE  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The main topic here is that elf have easier bosses in lab, especially the third. True or not true??? Answer the question and stop the back and forth pointing of the finger.

The main topic here is that elf have easier bosses in lab, especially the third. True or not true??? Answer the question and stop the back and forth pointing of the finger.

True.... Slightly...  ;D

its true and and anybody with even a slight brain about the game knows it,

LOL sulla is obviously right and these elfs know it, they have gone DEFENSE mode on the topic and have started insulting for things completly unrelated to the topic.....

I already thought of this but theres just 1 BIG MAJOR problem IM A ROGUE  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

lol just kill group of mob below before u on boss...they have long respawn,,,, :wacko:

then u will have big free area for even meele :spiteful:

u just answered somebody that asking for screen of 1 mob atking+boss n 3other evade,,, :facepalm:

true O:-)

My point is our third is harder than there third, not that our third is super hard to kill, come back when you tried killed elfs third  boss.

show screen were three mob evade and you can hunt in peace 1 boss + mob ONLY, no other mob respawning under you, until proof is shown it's a lie.

we did all 7 bosses with 8 people already,  it isn't hard,  but there boss is a joke now many flooded with lvl17 wpns.

Why you still complain?

It isn't hard right?

Many flooded with L17 weapons?

Why you still complain?

It isn't hard right?

why?

because Astral labyrinth is supposed to be balanced in difficulty, if one side is easier then it's good to report so devs know, or elfs are designed to have easier bosses for some reason? as a rogue and not shaman, there boss 1 and 3 is much much easier for us when we discovered it, so obviously thought that wasn't balanced, it seems the problem is smaller if you use only shaman, but nobody on emerald makes full shaman party, were not pro enough to all play the second easiest class.

why?

because Astral labyrinth is supposed to be balanced in difficulty, if one side is easier then it's good to report so devs know, or elfs are designed to have easier bosses for some reason? as a rogue and not shaman, there boss 1 and 3 is much much easier for us when we discovered it, so obviously thought that wasn't balanced, it seems the problem is smaller if you use only shaman, but nobody on emerald makes full shaman party, were not pro enough to all play the second easiest class.

Its balance design for mc overpowered skills

lol just kill group of mob below before u on boss...they have long respawn,,,, :wacko:

then u will have big free area for even meele :spiteful:

u just answered somebody that asking for screen of 1 mob atking+boss n 3other evade,,, :facepalm:

but that's hardwork  :shout: lol jk , I think you forgot about the itchy balls disease in emerald, next thing you know boss evades  :lol: :lol: we did this before and that happened  ;D  Tankers with Itchy balls like brekdancin :wacko:

ok on this topic

elf boss 3 we tank it with rangers to do easy kills from alonso's post i gather if the same elf grp goes to mc boss 3 ranger can tank same way in the bottom right corner and in both instances only have 1 add

so in reality this topic isnt about the bosses but its more of the same crying about mc only having 1 ranged class am i getting this right so far?

and smurf ur only a part time mod kuz is on more then u....lol

ok on this topic

elf boss 3 we tank it with rangers to do easy kills from alonso's post i gather if the same elf grp goes to mc boss 3 ranger can tank same way in the bottom right corner and in both instances only have 1 add

so in reality this topic isnt about the bosses but its more of the same crying about mc only having 1 ranged class am i getting this right so far?

looks like that, after all sulla, gaylord panda and others will always complain about it till they get it, even they know mcs overpowered, they know we can get 4 shit drops (2h axe/sword, shield, 1h axe) while they only 1 (bow).

ok on this topic

so elfs can kill astral bosses easier because they have two range classes?  yes, not balanced :lol:

Yes, I am only part time as I dont play WS, nor I visit this forum that often and I already stated that several times...  :give_rose:

Sulla now is ALWAYS complainig  :bad:  mc better drop chanse  :bad:  better skills  :bad:  they hunt in our lab  :bad:  and why are u asking to make elf lab like mc? dont u wana make mc lab like elf? lol  :facepalm: