Imbalance Between astral labyrinth bosses

sulla

Question

Chief Executer has three MELEE mobs that reset, meaning Firstborn has to kill one mob + boss only, easier farming for them with less people, our third boss has two range mob and 2 melee, none of the mobs reset in the small area we have to fight them and above us is one set of mob, below us is another set..

this also means there third boss is more easier to loot than our second or first, complete imbalance there and favouritism to elfs again.

well i could say

game highly imbalanced for u? quit your class join other..simple..but please dont cry like this

if u join elf then u cry for mc skills/mc boss/mc etcetcetc coz ur habbit coz u cant be happy with ur class

but have u seen that its so hard for elf to farm boss which drop lv18 equip compared to mc?

all balanced  pls dont make forum a shit!

Rangers still not balanced  ;D only Barb can kill them  :wacko:

Rangers still not balanced  ;D only Barb can kill them  :wacko:

lmao not even barb,,,just imagine machine gun guy vs huge axe weilder  :lol: :lol:

he can win if only he throw his axe at that machine gun guy face,,  :rofl: :rofl:

back to topic lol

no sak

barb with bullet-prof jacket ..goes near a ranger...chops his head away :cray: :cray:

lmao not even barb,,,just imagine machine gun guy vs huge axe weilder  :lol: :lol:

he can win if only he throw his axe at that machine gun guy face,,  :rofl: :rofl:

back to topic lol

lmao  :rofl:

then try go there with fewer ppl like single party,,,then try find best spot there ;D

make screen,  the area is small with two range mobs + 2 melee, show what area all 3 reset so have to fight 1 mob + boss

i think u mcs already know every good spot to fight basically just the boss and is talking shit or just living as a gaylord(merc :lol: ) to make elfs underpower cause they want to kill anyone with 1hit... barb kill rangers, if ranger is "overpower" for ur mcs, then barb is "god" for elfs. think about each side (gaylord side not count in) before start insulting (yes merc i insult u  :drinks: )

make screen,  the area is small with two range mobs + 2 melee, show what area all 3 reset so have to fight 1 mob + boss

i wont show the screen,,just bring some smartass mc that doesnt have ithcy balls to find best spot there,, :crazy:

3rd boss problem is just as far as dark resist,,

:friends:

edited: oh wait,,,and some ithcy balls too :lol: :lol: :shok:

i wont show the screen,,just bring some smartass mc that doesnt have ithcy balls to find best spot there,, :crazy:

3rd boss problem is just as far as dark resist,,

:friends:

edited: oh wait,,,and some ithcy balls too :lol: :lol: :shok:

well that would be a problem cause EU server already got the itchy balls disease, they won't stop moving until they die then they start to breakdance on the floor with blood allover their body  :wacko: :wacko:

well that would be a problem cause EU server already got the itchy balls disease, they won't stop moving until they die then they start to breakdance on the floor with blood allover their body  :wacko: :wacko:

I want lvl up your karma only for this post :lol: :lol: Dont forgive noita diseases too :lol:

yea many mc with lvl18 items.

elfs kil the mob faster than mc due to overpopulated and blessing, plus they can kill parasite root the range mob, spread aggro from afar with two range classes, if they have brain also can run.

plus later on in dungeon if elfs get that far ever, has RANGE mob, earthquake useless there, 2 seconds,

We did this with 3 pt member, 1 bd - Pliskin, 1 ranger - Koskiller and 1 druid - Eisha. Fun and smart running helping each other, started from laby entrance to chief executor. :D

We did this with 3 pt member, 1 bd - Pliskin, 1 ranger - Koskiller and 1 druid - Eisha. Fun and smart running helping each other, started from laby entrance to chief executor. :D

Nice, It`s not hard when people help eachother, and spread aggro, some emerald elfs are used to being given easy mode on plate so cant think of tactic.

Lol funny . 

Marcin don't farm with two groups.  One pro team is better.  Multiple groups is like herding cats. 

Lol funny . 

Marcin don't farm with two groups.  One pro team is better.  Multiple groups is like herding cats.

That is true, but the fact we have a tiny area to combat in, and must fight more mobs + boss is wrong, many people just tag along.

go try there bosses and see how much area to combat and freedom to move around they were given, one wrong roar or a bad blind lures the top or bottom set of mob in ours, there third boss is seriously  a joke, easier than all of our bosses,

no two man can kill ours like someone said instead of providing fact, show screen were three of our mob reset like theres, so its 1 melee mob + boss if so.

the astral labyrinth bosses, should be balanced for each faction, not easy mode for one.

seriously go check out there third boss and compare, i don't think sapphire mc have seen it yet, one of the easiest boss to farm in whole lab.

I'd trade Lab's with elves anytime  :facepalm:  I can't believe how noob they are, they have like 20 strong people but then they all go war cuz they too scared of their labyrinth  :facepalm:  And guess what elves, we did that earthquake and run thing, know what happened? YES WE REACHED LAST BOSS AND KILLED IT.... No, WE DIED ONE BY ONE AND ENDED UP DYING BEFORE WE REACH 2ND BOSS, so you noob elves should really stop complaining  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Elves bosses tooooo easy, nevermind their bosses their lab is too easy, 3 people can make it through there cause crossings are near and mobs have reset areas which is also safe areas where others mobs don't reach you.. now we die allot but if mc went to elf lab, god we reach 3rd boss and could even go to medusa.. this is completely imbalanced unless elves wanna trade labs since they say ours is easy  :facepalm:

Yesterday some elf got the great idea to do all our bosses and he make two partys for that. All of them dead reaching our 1st boss :facepalm:  They scared dont come back, better go home with chief and his one pitchfork pet for lvl 17 weapons :yahoo:

yea i saw imbalance between bosses astral..

if talk imbalance, see the map astral and compare the way, elf hv wide way, n mc hv tiny way..  :facepalm:

and i saw this imbalance  from beginning, 1st island elf is so small i can rise to 2nd island just 3days, but for mc in 1st island need for 1weeks...  :wacko:

like sakray say before since begining mc is 'kinda hard mode' n fb is 'ezzzzy mode'  8)

the dev cant remake the astral labyrn the rice has become porridge,, we just can hope, next island can be reversed,, elf will more hard than mc...  :drinks:

@sulla, come on dude, 3rd boss mc is not hard by your imagine.. 3 mob avade, 1 mob atack  :rofl:

u just need more to explore that place.. use ur brain and made good strategy...

mc is just for smart ppl bro..  :pleasantry:

@sulla, come on dude, 3rd boss mc is not hard by your imagine.. 3 mob avade, 1 mob atack  :rofl:

u just need more to explore that place.. use ur brain and made good strategy...

mc is just for smart ppl bro..  :pleasantry:

My point is our third is harder than there third, not that our third is super hard to kill, come back when you tried killed elfs third  boss.

show screen were three mob evade and you can hunt in peace 1 boss + mob ONLY, no other mob respawning under you, until proof is shown it's a lie.

we did all 7 bosses with 8 people already,  it isn't hard,  but there boss is a joke now many flooded with lvl17 wpns.

My point is our third is harder than there third, not that our third is super hard to kill, come back when you tried killed elfs third  boss.

show screen were three mob evade and you can hunt in peace 1 boss + mob ONLY, no other mob respawning under you, until proof is shown it's a lie.

we did all 7 bosses with 8 people already,  it isn't hard,  but there boss is a joke now many flooded with lvl17 wpns.

We already explored the whole Astral Labyrinth.

Sapphire Mountain Clan contain little more ppl from last time you heard last about.

8451_.png

We already explored the whole Astral Labyrinth.

Sapphire Mountain Clan contain little more ppl from last time you heard last about.

I completed my map last week  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D :pleasantry:

I completed my map last week  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D :pleasantry:

Check the levels of players,only me was lv 19,it old picture at least maybe two weeks back...

Maybe we was faster then on Emerald.

Check the levels of players,only me was lv 19,it old picture at least maybe two weeks back...

Oh nice, you Sapphire elves are better than EU, cuz EU mc have only few pro all pro quit now all nooooooobs with itchy balls  ;D we did labyrinth today but 2 parties noob, we died 4 times near 1st boss  :facepalm: but then we made 2 parties, 1 good, and other a little noob but then we made it to Echidna camp 2 hrs no drop  :wacko:

emerald didnt have that many mc scammers when astral was open Опубликованное фото

emerald didnt have that many mc scammers when astral was open Опубликованное фото

None of ingame banned scammer was in astral with us.

Btw check what side had more scammer.

We had three.

Radioheart,rogue lv 15 maybe sparttans multiaccount

Sparttans,was before ELF then started mc.

SNOWY,maybe just got bad stuff.

Now check elven side with more then 15 banned guy.

See what side doing that?

@chronoz so answer this then,

hmm, so which bosses you think are easier? mc 1st or elf 1st? mc 2nd or elf 2nd? mc 3rd or elf 3rd?

you killed all elfs bosses?, which is the point of the topic, compare there difficulties if so,

not "who more pro" "who got there first".

you killed all elfs bosses?, which is the point of the topic, compare there difficulties if so,

Please,check again i modified.

Yes,right just thought sapphire mc are more brave in other server's eyes.

elves 1st & 3rd easier than mc's, 2nd bosses are both equal so is 4th, it looks the same as mc 4th too

Please,check again i modified.

Yes,right just thought sapphire mc are more brave in other server's eyes.

so have you guys killed elfs third boss or not?, none have answered that yet.

I dont care who is more brave, imbalance is imbalance, elfs 3rd boss should be equal to mc 3rd boss, same as there 1st boss equal to our first boss.

so have you guys killed elfs third boss or not?, dont care who is more brave, imbalance is imbalance, 3rd boss should be equal to mc 3rd boss.

Yes,as i said we killed all inside astral.

8455_.png

i agree make elf boss 1 2 screens from the door

give druids quake so we can just kill parasite till we half way from boss 3 to boss 4

solve this preposterous imbalance

or more likely devs course of action remove mob evade points, make mobs immune to all forms of cc skills please devs do that so all is fair

and these criers  can finally shut up

congratulations all this crying about this and that they nerfed the drop rates for u but i see ur still not happy with that so merc sulla keep crying seems thats what rogues do best in this game so far.

i agree make elf boss 1 2 screens from the door

give druids quake so we can just kill parasite till we half way from boss 3 to boss 4

solve this preposterous imbalance

or more likely devs course of action remove mob evade points, make mobs immune to all forms of cc skills please devs do that so all is fair

and these criers  can finally shut up

check the dates of maintenance and this  :facepalm: