Imbalance Between astral labyrinth bosses

sulla

Question

Chief Executer has three MELEE mobs that reset, meaning Firstborn has to kill one mob + boss only, easier farming for them with less people, our third boss has two range mob and 2 melee, none of the mobs reset in the small area we have to fight them and above us is one set of mob, below us is another set..

this also means there third boss is more easier to loot than our second or first, complete imbalance there and favouritism to elfs again.

oh yeah, do it, but also give elfs earthquake  :wacko:

favouritism to elf u mean? we elfs to get everyone alive must go killing many freakin mobs, u can simple rush... ur time to go 1st boss of elf : 5min, our time: 30min... ur time to go ur first boss: 1min... even for us at ur laby, 10min+

oh yeah, do it, but also give elfs earthquake  :wacko:

favouritism to elf u mean? we elfs to get everyone alive must go killing many freakin mobs, u can simple rush... ur time to go 1st boss of elf : 5min, our time: 30min... ur time to go ur first boss: 1min... even for us at ur laby, 10min+

yea then die at boss... while elfs stay there allday getting EASY lvl17 items, we cannot loot ours as much as yours 4 mob + boss, you 1 mob + boss, simply easy lv17 items, whole firstborn have them soon...

but u move so easy to anax, while we mostly some die on the way to it(or all die..) while u go there in few hours maybe 2h... kill anax... get weapons lvl18... while us with crappy lvl17 items with dark magic def... so plz, dont turn noob now, u know mcs is kinda of overpriorited...

yea many mc with lvl18 items.

elfs kil the mob faster than mc due to overpopulated and blessing, plus they can kill parasite root the range mob, spread aggro from afar with two range classes, if they have brain also can run.

plus later on in dungeon if elfs get that far ever, has RANGE mob, earthquake useless there, 2 seconds,

Chief Executer has three MELEE mobs that reset, meaning Firstborn has to kill one mob + boss only, easier farming for them with less people, our third boss has two range mob and 2 melee, none of the mobs reset in the small area we have to fight them and above us is one set of mob, below us is another set..

this also means there third boss is more easier to loot than our second or first, complete imbalance there and favouritism to elfs again.

you always complain about EVERYTHING  :wacko:

maybe you should play elf !

But no,then you would complain about earthquake and stealth !!!!  :dirol:

you always complain about EVERYTHING  :wacko:

maybe you should play elf !

But no,then you would complain about earthquake and stealth !!!!  :dirol:

yea lets not talk about how easy is to loot lvl17 items and kill bosses.

to completely ignore the fact that mc have to kill 4 mob + boss, while elfs just 1 mob + boss, is even worse.

yea lets not talk about how easy is to loot lvl17 items and kill bosses.

to completely ignore the fact that mc have to kill 4 mob + boss, while elfs just 1 mob + boss, is even worse.

and u ignore stealth and earthquake  :bad:

U only see ur own side, you dont care about elf's disadvantages, only see your own....

and u ignore stealth and earthquake  :bad:

U only see ur own side, you dont care about elf's disadvantages, only see your own....

stealth DONT WORK IN LAB 100%, and they already dropped the cooldown, so whats the problem now with it?

yes earthquake lets us move 5mins or more quicker than elfs, but only in the starting areas, against the mage mobs or range mob which are everywhere near the higher lvl bosses, its useless, we move quicker by spreading aggro, more of our shamans have earthquake at lvl2 so it lasts 2 seconds or so, big diffrence....

and when we reach the bosses they are much harder, so we cannot succesfully loot them as elfs are doing to chief.

I definetly agree. Everyone has dark magic sets, weapons... I remember I used to farm genie really hard to get a acute gladius  :crazy: . Now I see level 17 weapons at everyone. Everyone can get every single drop easly. So nonsense to play..

I bet genie has lower drop chance than herald  :crazy:

even in emerald many elfs with lv17 items, now mc wil start to hunt elf third boss, so we can swim in lvl17 wpns.

we need kill every mob,every mob....you not,but then u say: earthquake and stealth dont work?  :facepalm:

and on other hand u say: you have to kill more mob at boss?

we nearly cant reach 3. boss,its very hard, only one is dc some sec,we can kill ourselfes cause we cant reach boss, and even if we can, we die cause it is still hard...

and dont forget,for you it is easy to reach OUR boss too!

for us nearly no chance,cause until we killed all mobs u saw us and we have to fight against all mobs and u  ;)

so not only elf  have little advantages ...

just be fair and dont only look on your side  :drinks:

we need kill every mob,every mob....you not,but then u say: earthquake and stealth dont work?  :facepalm:

we nearly cant reach 3. boss,its very hard, only one is dc some sec,we can kill ourselfes cause we cant reach boss, and even if we can, we die cause it is still hard...

two partys can succesfully kill that mob, if you die while fightng that piss easy boss then its the noob partys fault, we can loot it with one party. because 3 of the mobs reset at bottom left corner, go try our third and compare, elfs could run if they kil parasite, and spread aggro, all atk one diffrent mob, they ever try that? even with earthquake our sucess to reach such bosses is due to SHARING AGGRO AND KILLING PARASITE, parasite is the bigger problem.

killing mob is actually safer than running, if you saw how many people die by running cause this "OP" earthquake has such a short duration, and mobs all aggro on the player that kills parasite anyway.

why arent we flooded with lvl18 and 17 items? we die mostly at our bosses cause they are harder, the complexity of killing the bosses is much more of a advantage than anything else.

your third boss being easier than our first and second boss is one big joke.

two partys can succesfully kill that mob, if you die while fightng that piss easy boss then its the noob partys fault, we can loot it with one party. because 3 of the mobs reset at bottom left corner, go try our third and compare, elfs could run if they kil parasite, and spread aggro, all atk one diffrent mob, they ever try that? even with earthquake our sucess to reach such bosses is due to SHARING AGGRO AND KILLING PARASITE, parasite is the bigger problem.

killing mob is actually safer than running, if you saw how many people die by running cause this "OP" earthquake has such a short duration, and mobs all aggro on the player that kills parasite anyway.

why arent we flooded with lvl18 and 17 items? we die mostly at our bosses cause they are harder, the complexity of killing the bosses is much more of a advantage than anything else.

your third boss being easier than our first and second boss is one big joke.

then play elf and stop play mc then u see how easy it is  :facepalm:  like i said, you can reach our bosses easy, we cant reach your bosses easy. and dont say earthquake and stealth is crap,cause then i would say the devs should delete and give you aggression then you will see how good earthquake and stealth is...much better then agg or some other skills

and when u play elf try to reach 3. boss with 4 ppl (1 druid,even if 2 druids) and then try kill it....have fun, not as easy as u think. hard to reach, need very very long time and is hard

More help for the elfs in laby ,good developers good work  :facepalm: why dont gift the complet set for elfs?  :spiteful:  they never hunt anax! :rofl: .gift the weapons too  :bad: and quit the mobs.  :crazy: OPEN YOURS FKING EYES!!WTF STOP UNBALACED. ELFS

More help for the elfs in laby ,good developers good work  :facepalm: why dont gift the complet set for elfs?  :spiteful:  they never hunt anax! :rofl: .gift the weapons too  :bad: and quit the mobs.  :crazy: OPEN YOURS FKING EYES!!WTF STOP UNBALACED. ELFS

if there is such a huge big great unbalance, why u dont play elf?

you cant argue, just say stupid words. try be like sulla who explain everything . he doesnt only say: fking unbalance blablabla....stop it blablabla....fking elfs ..blabla...

devs give us stealth and you get easier mob, i would agree  :spiteful:

God you elves are noob, earthquake + run is worst idea ever, last time we did that with 4 parties ended up with 2 at 3rd and died  :facepalm:  Plus, we don't even use Earthquake + run after 3rd boss cause by then they all ranged mobs that hit exactly like bosses and every shamans earth is level1 except Myth's but myth is a noob, and yes elf boss is easier to kill, just 2nd is hard, but OMG your 3rd is like a joke, what kind of boss is that easy?? our 3rd is like a nightmare especially when many noob gaylords that run around cuz their balls to itchy  :facepalm:  mc only have 1 easy boss which is 2nd cuz 1 mob resets and thats all while 3rd is harder than medusa  :facepalm:  and elves 3rd is all melee and 1 range boss, while mcs die from guards that hit 200  :facepalm:

you cant argue, just say stupid words. try be like sulla who explain everything . he doesnt only say: fking unbalance blablabla....stop it blablabla....fking elfs ..blabla...

devs give us stealth and you get easier mob, i would agree  :spiteful:

Stealth is 100% complete shit on a plate, why don't you try stealthing at lab? we'll just be watch you die at very first mobs  :facepalm:  and play elf? we trying to balance mc & elves not making Overpowered rangers more overpopulated  :facepalm:

and dont forget,for you it is easy to reach OUR boss too!

for us nearly no chance,cause until we killed all mobs u saw us and we have to fight against all mobs and u  ;)

so not only elf  have little advantages ...

just be fair and dont only look on your side  :drinks:

as I just said Stealth is shit in lab, and earthquake is useless unless you wanna lose people 1 by 1 ( which is mostly the healers ) and BTW just so you know THE VERY FIRST TIME WE DID LAB, WE REACHED LAST BOSS WITH 3 PARTIES, NO EARTHQUAKE, NO STEALTH ( OFC. CUZ IT'S COMPLETE SHIT ) NO RUNNING, WE KILLED ALL MOBS THAT WERE IN OUR WAY AND WE DID 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, MEDUSA, ANAX WITH 3 PARTIES, DID ECHIDNA WITH 2 PARTIES & THEN WE REACHED LAST BOSS WITH 2 PARTIES, IS ELVES TOO NOOB TO DO THAT? :tease: You guys have machine guns that do crits & x2 damage, I don't think killing guards will be a problem & 4 Elves made it to Medusa & camped there, I don't see how 2 parties can't reach there? and 1 party can reach anax  :facepalm:

why the gaylord come talk? u left elfs for mc cause u know its stronger.

i saw u mcs walking on laby... its just a rush and i didnt see anyone die, i bet u do it even at mage mobs... cause some others gaylords have lvl5 earthquake  :bad: i didnt see u anyday playing elfs to go laby, u two cant talk any shit about laby cause u dont know how is it for elfs after all u never play elf anymore and sulla never played elf (izanagi is just a no armor ranger used to spy and talk) when sulla create a elf and go lvl13-14 and the gaylord go use his elf to go laby... u see how it is

we should all be quiet until we play the other class 10 hours a day too (lv 18-20 ofc) 8)

i am sure mc's are right,but i think they dont know that play elf side not as easy as they think....

and i saw mc using earthquake, nothing went wrong , kill parasit,one rogue gouge,then earthquake,run( it was in beginning of lab,okay,but i think u can do it in more parts....)

we should all be quiet until we play the other class 10 hours a day too (lv 18-20 ofc) 8)

i am sure mc's are right,but i think they dont know that play elf side not as easy as they think....

and i saw mc using earthquake, nothing went wrong , kill parasit,one rogue gouge,then earthquake,run( it was in beginning of lab,okay,but i think u can do it in more parts....)

begining has less mage mobs, further on 235 hitting mob, earthquake doesnt stop them atking, and three sets of mob in one area, spreading aggro is the key to survive, we die if ppl just run, they must atk mob once or twice too spread dmg.

in all honesty we did all bosses without earthquake first time we do lab, need just three - four  partys, even elfs can do that with no problem if u take earthquake out of it.

only people like me n marcin, mercuraill, crossfit start spamming on area char to run and kil parasite.

most mc kill mob if were not there, they dnt like running cause people die 1 by 1.

I went elf lab 3 times with my elf, noob  :facepalm:  and no the first time we reached anax we didn't use the earthquake + run strategy, we reached anax with 3 parties, elves have already reached medusa with 4 people at other server, I don't see how you guys can't do it, 3 parties is enough  :facepalm:  and the reason why I left the overpowered elves was cause all my friends were at mc and the only elves who were on was either Knox or Ashurain and the main reason was cause Jason & Shy told me to move there and while I was there I met friends there and got used to mc side so I decided to move there permanently and now the elves want me to go back  :facepalm:  And btw, No Shaman has lvl 3-5 earth other than Myth, Shyleenn has lvl 2, Idk with Elfkiller. anyways back to topic, we talking about bosses here not some other gay shit..  :facepalm:

in all honesty we did all bosses without earthquake first time we do lab, need just three - four  partys, even elfs can do that with no problem if u take earthquake out of it.

Yea and then 1 party died at Echidna & we reached last 4 bosses with 2 parties, no earthquake. I don't see how elves got problem with reaching medusa  :crazy:

I went elf lab 3 times with my elf, noob  :facepalm:  and no the first time we reached anax we didn't use the earthquake + run strategy, we reached anax with 3 parties, elves have already reached medusa with 4 people at other server, I don't see how you guys can't do it, 3 parties is enough  :facepalm:  and the reason why I left the overpowered elves was cause all my friends were at mc and the only elves who were on was either Knox or Ashurain and the main reason was cause Jason & Shy told me to move there and while I was there I met friends there and got used to mc side so I decided to move there permanently and now the elves want me to go back  :facepalm:  And btw, No Shaman has lvl 3-5 earth other than Myth, Shyleenn has lvl 2, Idk with Elfkiller. anyways back to topic, we talking about bosses here not some other gay shit..  :facepalm:  Yea and then 1 party died at Echidna & we reached last 4 bosses with 2 parties, no earthquake. I don't see how elves got problem with reaching medusa  :crazy:

:facepalm:

nobody said we cant reach bosses,we said it is hard, :facepalm: when you play both sides then i dont complain about ur argue and i did not say that you are wrong,read, i wrote you mc's are right, just read exactly :facepalm:

when mc bosses so hard,then do our bosses,for u they are easy to reach, enough bosses for all.... :drinks: :lol:

I went elf lab 3 times with my elf, noob  :facepalm:  and no the first time we reached anax we didn't use the earthquake + run strategy, we reached anax with 3 parties, elves have already reached medusa with 4 people at other server, I don't see how you guys can't do it, 3 parties is enough  :facepalm:  and the reason why I left the overpowered elves was cause all my friends were at mc and the only elves who were on was either Knox or Ashurain and the main reason was cause Jason & Shy told me to move there and while I was there I met friends there and got used to mc side so I decided to move there permanently and now the elves want me to go back  :facepalm:  And btw, No Shaman has lvl 3-5 earth other than Myth, Shyleenn has lvl 2, Idk with Elfkiller. anyways back to topic, we talking about bosses here not some other gay shit..  :facepalm:  Yea and then 1 party died at Echidna & we reached last 4 bosses with 2 parties, no earthquake. I don't see how elves got problem with reaching medusa  :crazy:

3 times... i bet it made u an expert there  ::)

u left cause u love sulla and marcin

yes, only have 3 shamans on the entire server

cmon, u is gay, we know it since the first time we saw u

bosses may be easier for elfs but way is way harder for elfs while way easy for mc, boss hard.

but when we go anax (3x easier for mcs) its the same boss for any, or u telling me anax hit 2x harder on mcs?

but when we go anax (3x easier for mcs) its the same boss for any, or u telling me anax hit 2x harder on mcs?

how is anax 3x easier for mc? have you ever been to anax? has any elf in emerald?

I hope the devs  don't read this as always.

After all they are not gamers so they think the design is briliant !

Its inspired me, I will play mc after reach L20 and got all L17 gears in the mean time

3 times... i bet it made u an expert there  ::)

u left cause u love sulla and marcin

yes, only have 3 shamans on the entire server

cmon, u is gay, we know it since the first time we saw u

bosses may be easier for elfs but way is way harder for elfs while way easy for mc, boss hard.

shut up you pathetic noob, ever since the first day i met you i knew you were a pussy, elves and mc have equal chances to reach last boss, earthquake is only effective from entrance to 2nd boss, if you use earthquake and run from 3rd to medusa your gonna lose 50% of the people, always happens when we do earth & run, last time when we killed all mobs we reached anax in 3 hrs without earth and no one died, so stop complaining, your bosses too easy, our 3rd is even worse than your 4th  :facepalm:

since begining mc is 'kinda hard mode' n fb is 'ezzzzy mode'

but belive me or not mc 3rd boss 'Powerful Torturer' is quite joke too,,,possibly kill it with 2ppl only,, :rofl:

so no complain about astral bosses,,,

since begining mc is 'kinda hard mode' n fb is 'ezzzzy mode'

but belive me or not mc 3rd boss 'Powerful Torturer' is quite joke too,,,possibly kill it with 2ppl only,, :rofl:

two? nah, one "Overpowered" shaman can kill it....

two? nah, one "Overpowered" shaman can kill it....

lol..really two can kill it without any overpowerness(or shaman already overpowered since it born :lol: ),,,easier with more tho,,,

but possibly with few ppl like fb's Cheif Executor,,thats the point so no more complaint,, :good:

simply, because you play there and we would not be able to kill you

yes, you can, then you'll get banned for cheating like half of your server  :lol:

simply, because you play there and we would not be able to kill you

yes, you can, then you'll get banned for cheating like half of your server  :lol:

lmao no,,iam talkin  bout strategy not gaylord mcoin spammer,,,just try realize best spot and u will kno both fbs n mcs  3rd boss is ezzzzyyy,,,even fbs is easier,,, :wacko:

lol..really two can kill it without any overpowerness(or shaman already overpowered since it born :lol: ),,,easier with more tho,,,

yea, but in Emerald many people have itchy balls, they never stop moving then they lure bottom mobs and top mobs making the boss have 15 guards  :wacko: and we have "gay tiara-wearing Elfkillers" too  ;D teach us your ways oh mighty bald one  :shok:

yea, but in Emerald many people have itchy balls, they never stop moving then they lure bottom mobs and top mobs making the boss have 15 guards  :wacko: and we have "gay tiara-wearing Elfkillers" too  ;D teach us your ways oh mighty bald one  :shok:

lmao  :rofl:

then try go there with fewer ppl like single party,,,then try find best spot there ;D

dont forget to bind em each other, u can borrow bds hamstring or rope or somethin so noone movin and lure mobs like crazzyy :wacko: :lol: :lol:

lmao  :rofl:

then try go there with fewer ppl like single party,,,then try find best spot there ;D

dont forget to bind em each other with bds hamstring so noone movin and lure mobs like crazzyy :wacko: :lol: :lol:

BD's?  :shok:  we are rogues not BDs  ;D But it's hard to get to 3rd boss with 1 party, we are too noob, can you post video of going to 3rd boss? you guys use earthquake or kill?  :wacko:

BD's?  :shok:  we are rogues not BDs  ;D But it's hard to get to 3rd boss with 1 party, we are too noob, can you post video of going to 3rd boss? you guys use earthquake or kill?  :wacko:

;D

too bad my net here is ultra slow to upload video :crazy:

but we did like what u did there,,, :wacko:

use quakes, blinds, killin parasites n kill few mobs if neccesary, run and cross  :drinks:

well i could say

game highly imbalanced for u? quit your class join other..simple..but please dont cry like this

if u join elf then u cry for mc skills/mc boss/mc etcetcetc coz ur habbit coz u cant be happy with ur class

but have u seen that its so hard for elf to farm boss which drop lv18 equip compared to mc?

all balanced  pls dont make forum a shit!