[2014.07.15] Guild tournament #27 results

r0land

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

It's perfect time to announce the results of our guild tournament #27, sorry for the minor delay, had technical difficulties here.

Here are the winners:

US-Sapphire

1. SiThLoRdS (483405 exp)

2. KINGMERCS (276844 exp)

3. CRshadows (186689 exp)

EU-Emerald

1. AoA (456745 exp)

2. perfectElf (406184 exp)

3. TheCore (267422 exp)

SA-Pearl

1. OttomanEmp (162891 exp)

2. WoaiHM (155163 exp)

3. FANTASY (148543 exp)

BR-Tourmaline

1. Op (222181 exp)

2. Tourmaline (172704 exp)

3. Ithan (95692 exp)

RU-Amber

1. Storm (748990 exp)

2. NoName (708484 exp)

3. Pycb (533844 exp)

RU-Topaz

1. Nuclear (478852 exp)

2. Mercenary (229568 exp)

3. Macmepa (132790 exp)

RU-Ruby

1. Cmapuku (285080 exp)

2. Sky (147269 exp)

3. Abstergo (111108 exp)

Our congratulations go to SithLords, AoA, OttomanEmp and Op.

Real battle was on SA-Pearl, WoaiHM and Fantasy were really close, good job guys, and champions from Sapphire, Emerald and Tourmaline showed their superiority.

Cheers to all participants and runners-up and good luck in the future!

Gratz to all 5v5 guild vs own guild, gratz to the winner party and nice job to the loser party, u made alot of gp nice team works, specially to the guild who always in top :) u did the hard job,

And thank u for 5 chest award I received 50pcs of different quest item, I'm glad I got them,

Oh and 8pcs signs I amp my gloves :) and thanks nothing happen, we join again this tournament, good luck all warriors of arena see u all,

EU-Emerald

1. AoA (456745 exp)

2. perfectElf (406184 exp)

3. TheCore (267422 exp)

SA-Pearl

1. OttomanEmp (162891 exp)

2. WoaiHM (155163 exp)

3. FANTASY (148543 exp)

gz ottamanEMP ,thecore :yahoo: :drinks: :give_rose:

Thanks Roland :)

Very Honorable Victory

Hello there, warriors of Arinar! Опубликованное фотоIt's perfect time to announce the results of our guild tournament #27, sorry for the minor delay, had technical difficulties here.Here are the winners:SA-Pearl1. OttomanEmp (162891 exp)2. WoaiHM (155163 exp)3. FANTASY (148543 exp)Our congratulations go to SithLords, AoA, OttomanEmp and Op.Real battle was on SA-Pearl, WoaiHM and Fantasy were really close, good job guysCheers to all participants and runners-up and good luck in the future! 

ARE YOU SURE THOSE GUYS AT AMBER ARE EVEN HUMANS.... For goodness sake 700k+ GP :shok:

How about you get minus GP for loosing in arena? That way guilds cant go killing themselves to spam points. Also would give a more competitive arena. Would probably bring in more profit on ticket purchases.  Guild points taken are only affected for tournament and not for guild advancement. 

A mediocre game where the "top guild" win based in 5x5 on arena. Devs, you should improve the guild system, each passing day, many of our friends (old members) are leaving. the monotony bores, there will come a day when everyone is gone, serios, already bored, honestly, already bored this.

I left time ago, for the same reasons and "fail updates" "bad/wrong patches".

we want to see a different warspear, the guild's system changed or that changes 100%, not a guilds when the GP is based in 5x5 (winning party and losing party), a hard work and that arena not give GP.

:D whatever concerns u say whatever I post, no one cares :D if ever they r concerned about it, if?, maybe they did something already before,

But, as long as they (devs) happy, so do I, :D

My guild leader just spent dollars for upots and some of the member using their own gold to buy tickets to spam 3v3 arena, quests items etc, just to receive the special award 5chests 8signs 8minions, :D

---update---

I have some nature view to show,

Its very refreshing,.,

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Wsgm, ($_$)

Hey,, :) wake up

Is this is what u want?, or u just don't care?

:pleasantry:

I assumed that these ppl are the op-est player in EU, if I'm wrong let's say not op not weak, just right,

But why they r 0 win per week? Hmm.

I wonder why ;D

Anyway dear Devs or gm, can u answer this simple question.

"Are u care about this? Or did u have any plan for this? Or just nothing to say?"

I'm waiting, I mean we're waiting...

;D no one cares

Its old news, they did this since the start...

Once i was talking to snorlax and his reply was something like. "that's fantastic" (sarcasm)

How about you get minus GP for loosing in arena? That way guilds cant go killing themselves to spam points. Also would give a more competitive arena. Would probably bring in more profit on ticket purchases.  Guild points taken are only affected for tournament and not for guild advancement.

Great idea.

how can u lose points if your not in a guild? they can just get vs a party without guild

how can u lose points if your not in a guild? they can just get vs a party without guild

:good:

Well it must be boring being the best only because you kill yourself and spend fortunes

2v2 this is not good

3v3 this is not good

5v5 this is/good idea,

Yes it is old news

but I want the devs to read that again and again,

In that way maybe they cared,

But its cleared, very very clear, no any admin, or any responsible, or any green character reaply appeared,

Thank you dear developer I really appreciate these,

A lot of times, toward end of tour if there is a closr margin between two guilds; They relly on arena as their last resort to earn points. Thats where this suggestion will be fun. Besides you wouldn't want to leave guild in the final minutes  :spiteful:

A lot of times, toward end of tour if there is a closr margin between two guilds; They relly on arena as their last resort to earn points. Thats where this suggestion will be fun. Besides you wouldn't want to leave guild in the final minutes  :spiteful:

I think its not really hard for "them" to find 5 characters which they can kill to earn gp in 5v5.

Also, it will also effect the other innocent guilds who get stomped by a full +10 guild party and further discourage them into doing arena at all.

The difference between the rich and poor will widen even more.

So,I do not support this suggestion.