Entangling roots

Whats so special about entangling roots i mean it holds them there and thats great but if you attack them its gone so i guess its to run away and heal but what if their a ranged attacker then what... plz explain?? :unknw:

It doesnt break if you attack the target. It will hold them in place and disable their skills. The higher the skill level, the longer it lasts.

link=topic=111079.msg848533#msg848533 date=1405300777]

It doesnt break if you attack the target. It will hold them in place and disable their skills. The higher the skill level, the longer it lasts.

Oh lol then how long does it last throught each skill point and i use bees imstead is it worth the change :search:

Im not exactly sure since it has been lowered, but it lasts pretty long at lv5. Most druids have high level roots because its better for pvp.

link=topic=111079.msg848554#msg848554 date=1405308108]

Im not exactly sure since it has been lowered, but it lasts pretty long at lv5. Most druids have high level roots because its better for pvp.

Lol i guess its useless if there warlocks Shamans Or necros cuz their range. :facepalm:

Not really. They wont be able to use any skills during roots. Just time it right and it will be a jewel.

Lol i guess its useless if there warlocks Shamans Or necros cuz their range. :facepalm:

Entangling Roots is a druid's only reliable stun/disable. It works great against all opponents melee or ranged. Warlock "Fear" and Necro "Nightmare" both have only 4 yards range, so Roots with its 5 yard range has an advantage. Root+bees works great against xbow wielding rangers too because of the speed reduction debuff of Insect Swarm.