PvP Cave - Can we bring back the old dead traditions?

El Pengu

Yesterday i decided to bring an old habit we had in the EU-Emerald server :Penguin5: and yes as you can read it in the title its the "PvP Cave", a cave where mcs and elfs can go and have some fights for fun. :Penguin2:

I managed to count a total number of 13 mcs and 18 elfs (the 4-5 hours i was there at least), the people seems to want it so... why not bring it back?

Spoiler

second day of pvp cave activity (both pics)

1070614650_pvpcave.PNG.236a15156b7d603d2d95115dd192d0a8.PNG1440598321_pvpcave2.thumb.PNG.a5984159031c3054091eeeb237253db9.PNG

i didnt took a screenshot of the first day :Penguin3:

Im making this post so everyone in the Eu server (and other servers too) can see that this good old tradition could come back alive.

#MakePvPCaveGreatAgain :Penguin1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 9:49 PM, El Pengu said:

Yesterday i decided to bring an old habit we had in the EU-Emerald server :Penguin5: and yes as you can read it in the title its the "PvP Cave", a cave where mcs and elfs can go and have some fights for fun. :Penguin2:

I managed to count a total number of 13 mcs and 18 elfs (the 4-5 hours i was there at least), the people seems to want it so... why not bring it back?

Hide contents

second day of pvp cave activity (both pics)

1070614650_pvpcave.PNG.236a15156b7d603d2d95115dd192d0a8.PNG1440598321_pvpcave2.thumb.PNG.a5984159031c3054091eeeb237253db9.PNG

i didnt took a screenshot of the first day :Penguin3:

Im making this post so everyone in the Eu server (and other servers too) can see that this good old tradition could come back alive.

#MakePvPCaveGreatAgain :Penguin1:

the only thing has kept me active for hours on ws its was the pvp cave . the most fun part of war spear from the past .had so much memories with it .ganking elves there making a group of gankers against some other bad long eared elves  .and Ive killed most of those old players for years well i mean we had too much fights it was pretty fun fun and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, vavavi said:

Spent way too many hours sat in that cave back in the day.

I miss you to see in the cave always standing on the left hand!

• 4 months later...

Returning player, eu emerald probably had run ins with you all , once I get back up to spec and improved would love to pvp against you again, what are your IGNs so I can keep an eye out for you guys. Also whom from FOF clan did you fight if you can remember