scythez, bladedancer

absynthe,ranger

bellato, ranger

sprytblood,ranger

markcuz, ranger

pusss,druid

8278_.png

galvatron u weak u doesnt win on me :clapping: :clapping: :bad:

The only reason why you win because your SCARED TO FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE! Stop hiding behind your d.a gang :aggressive:

:fool:

The only reason why you win because your SCARED TO FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE! Stop hiding behind your d.a gang :aggressive:

want with me galv ? :blush: pm me in game,i waiting pvp  :blush:

pm me tommorow and u will see :lol: :tease: :bad:

idk bout russian server bt  by far, xmoonlight, jaw and nepz r the best of what we have ever known as bd (blooddroppers :D), i have seen thm win on 2 mcs alone too ( no noobs)  :drinks: :drinks: . if u r teasing galvatron then ok, bt if u r serius then i must admit, u know nothing :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

go Skinheads

You idiots do realize skin heads are a neo-Nazi racist organization that kill or terrorize non-white people?

Yeah thats a great name for a clan  :facepalm: :crazy:

~BladeDancer~                    ~Ranger~                              ~Druid~

Xmoonlight                            Sprytblood                            Lvinz

Nepz                                      Absynthe                              Pusss

Mightythor                            Bellato                                  Xephyr

Scyhtez                                  Hartzel                                  Faithealer

Protodeath                            Markcuz                                Marcuz

Jerby                                      Rpuss                                    Ajav

Harass                                  Idolkiller                                Drtrue

Xurgellesx                              Pummy                                  Xsun

Francblade                            Saintkilah

Khenn

:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

You idiots do realize skin heads are a neo-Nazi racist organization that kill or terrorize non-white people?

Yeah thats a great name for a clan

Nice one pops .. tRIvia .. ampffff sanbanyo is back hahahaha

Skinheads  :pleasantry: galvatron  :blush: :blush:

:rofl:now this is funny. Moonlight your good to me when I just killing for fun. Again its the dumbass gang meowing again. This gang a joke

Galvation keep ur big mouth out of this gang... :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: pummy if you want me to shut up? MAKE ME SHUT UP :tease: Oh i forgot, your too scared to fight me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Galvatron has a big mouth even though no one cares bout u :sorry:  ur just faggot crawling on a aged cheddar

wow  :shok:  DUMBASS gang getting a little sensitive. Well what am I suppose to do? Fear the D.A Gang(just in case you dont know what D.A. stand for its DUMBASS) or just put my boot up their butts. Lets this be a warning D.A. Gang Im after you. :diablo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 4 weeks later...

i hate ppl who have no hair(skinhead bald hair fashion :facepalm: ) seriously too ugly! i perfer long hair (not too long but just little bit long )in real life but i have myself bald right now anyway..thats coz of differnt reason..but i hate myself right now for my hair!

i m neo nazi :P joke lol...but i would say 1 line on WW2...it was not hitler who caused it but it was stalin n uk/france stupidity...so i not consider hitler all evil

in hitler i belive ;D :dirol: :crazy: :rofl:

kill nigz..long live Aryan civilization!..lets go!

:shok: Kos u really just say that^^^???? :shok:

To skinhead gang,

You are all terrible, my un-official click would own you in pvp or a gangfight,  you must be extremly embarrassed that you are in a "gang" in a role playing game, the ultimate losers, people join gangs in real life becuase they are scared and they need to join a gang for protection, and here yall are joining a gang in a false reality, LOL i would get my ass beat (in real life) if i told someone I was in a "gang" in a video game, and yall are on here doing it with pride. Yall are the ultimate losers in this sad ficticious world and not only that you emulate one of the weakest and hypocritical gangs in the world. Yall are just plain sad, I cant believe you actually made this goofy ass "gang" and I hope all you "gangsters" come after me and galvatron, "WE AINT NEVA SCARED!"  :diablo: