Obvious favoritism

It is disgusting to see how only this game favors to those who invest gold in this game, that is the reason why new people who enter the game end up leaving this, it is obvious because the game is too much for noobs not to mention that it is incredible how only those who spend money arise,  they should adjust that so people wouldn't leave. 

Apart from that they should adjust the pairing in the arenas a little because it is absurd that it still supports qe no tie and impact on the game they put a comfortable pt of only pjs pve. 

The favoritism is mainly for elves. I have only spent money on cosmetic items but recently it is much easier for f2p players but there is clear p2w stuff in pvp and enhancements plus amplification is abserd even if you pay. 

23 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

It is disgusting to see how only this game favors to those who invest gold in this game, that is the reason why new people who enter the game end up leaving this, it is obvious because the game is too much for noobs not to mention that it is incredible how only those who spend money arise,  they should adjust that so people wouldn't leave. 

Apart from that they should adjust the pairing in the arenas a little because it is absurd that it still supports qe no tie and impact on the game they put a comfortable pt of only pjs pve. 

The game is not easy and it's not meant to be. 

Although, there isn't such a thing as favoritism. You can enjoy all the aspects of the game without spending 1 dime. :smile:

On 12/27/2021 at 4:38 PM, Nolan said:

You can't buy equipments with real money or from the Miracle Shop. Although, almost all of the items in this shop can be obtained by a free player from the Market or from another player.

As you progress in the game, the amount of gold for completing quests increase, as well as rewards for completing dungeons. 

Don't forget that any good MMORPG will require sometime to develop your character. This is part of the experience. Enjoy the adventure! :wind:

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 12:35 AM, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

u can start the game without paying money if u lucky u can be rich easily in the game but u should put alot of time

3 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

u can start the game without paying money if u lucky u can be rich easily in the game but u should put alot of time

I agree as I do this somewhat regularly 

On 7/28/2022 at 10:05 PM, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

yes spending irl money in the games allows you to skip most of the grind in the game, the game itself is also made around not being alone most of the time wich makes it even harder for new players wich are not many, are extremely few, thankfully in the last years there has been updates to make the starter areas more bearable alone but it dosent solve the problem up to the point there other players, and yes the grind is basicaly more harsh than games such as warframe, monsterhunter (this one by far) and other mmo's, luckly it dosent reach the levels of release battlefront 2 but i have to say it is a relatively tedious grind and you need much knowledge (and people with you) to decrease it but trust me, it gets decreased by ALOT.
i could explain how its possible to make the game way less gear reliant/farm gear as f2p
but there 3 problems:
1 - knowledge requirement of the game, it would require people to go on and look up guides on the classes and farming almost constantly
2 - (and to my eyes the biggest one) - it requires almost always multiple people to pull it off, luckly you will reach the ground with other players (and reliable source of gold) before it gets to the levels of class specific (im talking about technopolis, its very harsh ESPECIALLY on the legion side due to easly requiring particular classes and maybe even combos to be pulled off to decrease the required gear to be ran, but the sentinels are no exception)

3 - havy startups classes, all tanks are in the expensive category to start up due to requiring a whole armor later on to do their job right, dps is slightly less affected if we're not talking hunter and ESPECIALLY seeker, warlocks can make up with debuffs but guess what? they're nearly useless in the sections with few players while healers gets some mercy but noone is and will ever be safe from the energy consuption of their skills, worst targets being seekers and hunters due to their decreased energy usage, later on more classes fall on it

not to mention the insanity of how the grind can be when you REACH the active sections of the game, amping is a rng nightmare, loot is rare, and dungeons dont get either easier or simpler, but luckly. they all have guides by now

and arena is just a lost cause at this point... big guilds took em over and they're willing to even have people to stall in fights to prevent others to rise up in the leaderboards... along the broken pvp

so i do NOT suggest this game to your avarage joe with just a phone, the devs should really work on these problems if the game wants to be more newbie friendly or more f2p friendly in general and this is why  i kind of refrain myself from amking guides for earlygame, they're pretty much pointless and work over nothing since people will quit before watching the forum or realizing they need multiple people and help from the forum to make it far, thats not the kind of game for most people

tldr: game p2w no hiding, f2p noob need to go trough hell

...? It Isn't favoritism... Is a game free to play with pay to win, Is normal everywhere to progress fast. Idk what is your reason... probably about repair system with mcoin scrolls and a deficient gold from farming system.