need stop that plz

homaru

This is very important to me know that I can do please help one bd pnoyblader lvl18 called on the server safire me 220k theft somehow think using some kind of program and somehow hack the game last night you buy 10 sets of signs and will 220k pay everything was normal when we review the trade signs before accepting the conclusion of the trade and were there at the end but check my bag and I had no one signs co know how he did but took my gold without spend a single signs Please have to do something he's doing the same to a lot of people support is that gold I steal I will not recover but do something for you can no longer steal from more people help, we are in your hands as you are in charge of us in the game only you can stop it please ignore this message thank you very much and please do something

This just happened to physik, ull need to tel them the exact time and date as well as both user names. And use punctuation in ur topics next time.