[2012.01.25] Planned server maintenance and temporal disable of Twitter

Kuzmitch

Well slay.. at that picture of you hunting anax only i see fof members and i bet lot more elves wanted to hunt anax and have quest :good:

Need more pictures?  :spiteful:

8666_.png

8668_.png

I forgive all elves who need anax quest and pm you guys to hunt it are only fof and wog lol :tease:

You just make a wrong assumption, we are killing anax in turn there, very cooperative.

Well, it's prove of your short mind and negative thinking  :wacko:

You just make a wrong assumption, we are killing anax in turn there, very cooperative.

go spam butons in ur bd. When u kill eyes call me  :spiteful: ahhh i forgot uneed 5 hours for arrive  :rofl: go play tibiame is a good game for ur short mind

go spam butons in ur bd. When u kill eyes call me  :spiteful: ahhh i forgot uneed 5 hours for arrive  :rofl: go play tibiame is a good game for ur short mind

;D hi failed student, I am still enjoy interracting with my friends here

I dont said you arent making turns, we do it too with the friends and mates who respect it and dont rush the boss. And we are cooperative too, yesterday we kill both eyes with coop ;) 

Did you? Oh well the arrogant mcs are overpowered of course  ::) Maybe saphire elves could teach you  ;D

Yea better short mind than have short other things and feel frustrated for that attacking old friends in game ;D  Two days ago when all of us kill you many times, cross and me strip and go naked for give you your cookie kill and dont complain here you know :facepalm:

Guest Muertos

Close this topic! :shout:

wonder who this could be....... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ofc warlutanic any doubt?i knew he was the animal before :tease:

ofc warlutanic any doubt?i knew he was the animal before :tease:

lol u must really love me or somthing......sorry ur a guy, im not gay, and i have a family already  :wacko: :wacko:

Can someone stop this?  :wacko:

the spam? ask luks, he is honered and proud of it ingame show off he can spam a forum, then calls us lifeless people, yet spends hours spamming the forum. to funny.