No resetting please!

Vanhelsing

Why does everything reset each time the servers are down. All quests in log are gone. The respawn statues also so you end up on the first island if dead on the second. And the worst, the parties are gone. And yes, even the daily quests so some people did them twice a day.

That's not cool at all.  :fool:

Shift happens. ;)

I bet they already know about this issue but I guess there will be nothing done about it. It's this way since beginning.

Well, nice. Today on emerald server everything deleted again. This is an online game and no data should be deleted. Why are they called daily quests if people can play them twice a day. And I just reformed my old party (which is not easy by the way) and then everyone is gone again. Everything else stays the way it is, why not the quests and parties? Thumbs down warspear. :clapping: :fool:

some party member complaining "why you keep kicking me out from the party?"  ;D

and i said "what party? i m lonely for 1 hour playing"

its unnecessary question if all player know whats the impact of the server regular maintenance

There's no point of forming parties if they are deleted all the time. Just two days ago there was a reset and now after this update today it will reset again. And I found all my members just yesterday again. :fool: