Is this a good skill build?

IS this a good skill build for an allround druid or what is this skill build good for

Lightning 5, Heal 3, Bark 2, Roots 1/2, bees 3/4, or is bark just dumb and i should put it on bees?

Plz feel free to post your skill builds. ;D

Personally I don't find that skill build that interesting or useful either. In any skill build I'd suggest maxing "Healing Dew" unless you have a really high amped staff to compensate. Shave some points off "Lightning Bolt" to level up "Entangling Roots" or "Insect Swarm". Again, I won't suggest putting any skill points in "Barkskin" unless you have high amped armour.

My current skill build is as follows...

Lightning Bolt --> 3/5

Healing Dew --> 5/5

Barkskin --> 1/5

Entangling Roots --> 5/5

Insect Swarm --> 1/5

Forest Song --> 4/4

Tornado --> 1/4

Personally I don't find that skill build that interesting or useful either. In any skill build I'd suggest maxing "Healing Dew" unless you have a really high amped staff to compensate. Shave some points off "Lightning Bolt" to level up "Entangling Roots" or "Insect Swarm". Again, I won't suggest putting any skill points in "Barkskin" unless you have high amped armour.

My current skill build is as follows...

Lightning Bolt --> 3/5

Healing Dew --> 5/5

Barkskin --> 1/5

Entangling Roots --> 5/5

Insect Swarm --> 1/5

Forest Song --> 3/4

Tornado --> 1/4

P.S. I'm planning to max "Forest Song" once I reach level 22 and gain one skill point.

But doesnt entangling roots stop if you attack some one

and my real skill build is 3 lightning 2 dew and 3 bees im a lvl 8

Entangling Roots works 100% against other players and mobs. Bosses have a chance to resist it. You can attack someone when they are rooted without breaking the effect. Forest Song is an expert skill you can learn at level 18 that has a chance to put several players/mobs to sleep around you AND the effect will be broken if you or someone else attacks the sleeping enemy. Roots, however, cannot be broken until it has lasted its entire duration.

I would suggest you start putting skill points into Entangling Roots--it is useful both in pve and pvp.

Entangling Roots works 100% against other players and mobs. Bosses have a chance to resist it. You can attack someone when they are rooted without breaking the effect. Forest Song is an expert skill you can learn at level 18 that has a chance to put several players/mobs to sleep around you AND the effect will be broken if you or someone else attacks the sleeping enemy. Roots, however, cannot be broken until it has lasted its entire duration.

I would suggest you start putting skill points into Entangling Roots--it is useful both in pve and pvp.

so what would be the skill build i should use for allround

^^ What poley said. You can either max Forest Song at level 22 or enhance Tornado by one point. I have Song at 4/4 but it is hard to notice much difference between 3/4 and 4/4. I haven't tried with Tornado so I can't vouch for it either.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why are you hiding your skill points? Oo They seem to be top secret. Oh and you 6th expert skill slot!!

Edited by gladiator

• 4 weeks later...

Lvl 22

Pvp,Arena,allround i would advice

3/5 lighting

5/5heal

1/5bark

5/5root

1/5bees

3/4 forest Song

2/4 Tornado

I may be to big of a noob to understand, but ask why is lightning only 3 wouldnt 5 be better

and doesnt roots stop working if you hurt your foe?

and what does forest song and tornado do?

• 3 weeks later...

You have miscalculation regarding the bonus " ability to recharge " I have 29.3 % and skill song forest should lower the charge from 18 to 13.7 seconds, and is falling to 14.5.

someone can explain to me why this is happening ?

Edited by Gilberto

• 5 months later...

if you dont mind using a lot of pots, go shield of bark, abundance, double attack, lightning, rest into skill of your choice.

this is more for a stren. build tho.

• 2 years later...

i this building my char 🙂

Lightning Bolt --> 5/5

Healing Dew --> 5/5

Barkskin --> 5/5

Entangling Roots --> 1/5

Insect Swarm --> 1/5

link - - >4/4

minion - - >2/4

• 1 month later...

heh, Mine is:

1/5 Lightning bolt

5/5 Healing dew

5/5 Barkskin

3/5 Entangling roots

1/5 insect swarm.

4/4 forest song

4/4 secret link.

Edit: that's old info now

I'm more of a pve group support. I chose bolt 1/5 because it's weak damage isn't giving me an excuse to spend learning points.

Though insects or so called "bees" doesn't have a very impressive damage either, but at least it's compensated by the approx. -45% attack speed debuff

which significantly slows down enemy normal attack speed. (can go the negative values, for eg: -34%; etc)

In case you're wondering why I chose song 4/4 for pve, it's useful in dungeons or difficult events to me at least. Temporarily neutralising a large portion of the pve mobs, can reduce the amount of attackers, against the defender class players. Also can potentially save one, in case of an emergency.

Also it can speed up the dungeon process, so the party can advance without their tank lagging behind.

Oh yeah, also if some cheeky, overpowered rogue gets up close and personal, and I don't want to tangle with him/her, I sometimes can put it to sleep and then leg it. teeheehee

Edited by Fortuno