Compare Mountain Clan vs. Firstborn

ChronoTwo

charge fails way more than hamstring.

I think they changed it, now enemy can attack they just can't use skill, Now Barbs imbalanced against rangers but still rangers dunno how to USE trap AFTER the barb CHARGES  :lol:

Barb is more strong than bd  :fool:  so barb is totaly shit right? hamst can fail too and barb are realy strong dont talk bullshit,barb can use agro and run then quick use charge  :bad:  and u think everything depends on stun? lol just look at arena raiting  :bad:

we not talking the shit here, you said that " Barb is stronger than BD ".......

I said BARB AND BD HAVE 50/50 CHANCE AGAINST EACH OTHER.

and charge only works 3 blocks away from enemy so it's impossible as I said " BD CHASES THE BARB " why would the BD stand there after the barb charges, I think that they would click on the barb and then even if the barb runs the BD will be 1 block behind him

BTW, ARENA RATING - is complete bullshit - the higher the richer, so don't say that cause Hassn is on top, he is rich

i dont say waht bd30/70barb  ;D  i think bd46/54barb  ;)  and i dont wana that barb will weaker or so but why everyone talking about barb charge fail? just think how barb will be OP if charge will have same luck like hamst  :unknw: 

i dont say waht bd30/70barb  ;D  i think bd46/54barb  ;)  and i dont wana that barb will weaker or so but why everyone talking about barb charge fail? just think how barb will be OP if charge will have same luck like hamst  :unknw:

you say barb stronger than BD  :wacko: well barb has high penetration so I think that's why and +10-20 dmg every second if they use chop

barb vs bd: barb can have 10% block + 8% parry + 18% dodge, assuming that a bd have 5% acc(example) he will have 31% chance of evade enemy atk... bd max parry about 13-14% right?... did u forgot it? btw, merc gaylord. dont know about what he talk, so just dont hear he  :spiteful:

EDIT: with my lvl4 charge on barb, it look like 70-80% chance of stun...

barb vs bd: barb can have 10% block + 8% parry + 18% dodge, assuming that a bd have 5% acc(example) he will have 31% chance of evade enemy atk... bd max parry about 13-14% right?... did u forgot it? btw, merc gaylord. dont know about what he talk, so just dont hear he  :spiteful:

EDIT: with my lvl4 charge on barb, it look like 70-80% chance of stun...

then what happens if the BD has 13% accu, 25% dodge & 13% parry, what happens then fake emo kid? :facepalm:

then what happens if the BD has 13% accu, 25% dodge & 13% parry, what happens then fake emo kid? :facepalm:

BARB will win  ;D , cause if u say he will lose is cause its wrong  ;) , ur opnion will never be right, it will always be wrong, even if someone else agree, it will still be wrong, think about it  :tease:

BARB will win  ;D , cause if u say he will lose is cause its wrong  ;) , ur opnion will never be right, it will always be wrong, even if someone else agree, it will still be wrong, think about it  :tease:

yes think about it, bd will never crit, bd will never dodge, bd will never parry, charge will never fail, yes barb will always win, because bd cant do any of them things ever.

yes think about it, bd will never crit, bd will never dodge, bd will never parry, charge will never fail, yes barb will always win, because bd cant do any of them things ever.

Looool

Are bds learning what it is like dealing with classes that have greater range than them? Hmmmmm  :spiteful:

just to show how overpowered mcs are (and gays also, full gay clan)

cmon devs, i know u not reading this anyway, so i just wanna ask u, why are u acting like retards with no interest in ur own game? kinda impossible play SOOOO much underpowered

8570_.jpg

LOL go rus server see if they have problem with mc killing them at bosses, we probaly outnumbered you,  mob and boss was atking you, also surprise ambush, all that led to your massacre, thats not overpowered? you can do same thing to us anytime, just organize it.

everyone wanted to go third actually, but jayrox kept insulting like a kid so prefered to disturb instead to piss the kids off.

btw why u make two accounts luks? so it looks like more people are CRYING? Опубликованное фото

hassn riiiccchh.. if +10 shaman or ranger decided to do 3k fights or more they own arena also

i mean just look at battles per week and how much wined not all of them is +10 i think

And ok sulla by u all mc is worth shit and elfs are the gods :/ we all know what  u want :/

to be equal on skills. druid also can used earthquake skills or anything skills that can stunt all mobs just like shaman to easy access on lab bosses. all we know that elf have very difficult to enter lab bosses and it takes an hour and sometimes failed.. we don't cry but mc laugh while elf killed easily while hunting at lab..   

ok compare every single arena fight to 100% statistics of what class has the best win ratio.

And ok sulla by u all mc is worth shit and elfs are the gods :/ we all know what  u want :/

yes thats exactly what i want, all mc to be elf overlords.

heres the only key problem that i personally think needs fixing:

*ALL mages heal in combat and mages health in general.

*Blessing

*some way for bd , rogue to counter RANGE better.

i wonder how many actually agree with that.

thats about it, stealth we have gotten used to now.

if you think thats sooo bad its your own probelm

to be equal on skills.

they will never, because druid has better heal and damage.

mioco dev once wrote shamans will get better skills, when someone complained druids had better dmg and heal.

ok compare every single arena fight to 100% statistics of what class has the best win ratio.

yes thats exactly what i want, all mc to be elf overlords.

heres the only key problem that i personally think needs fixing:

*ALL mages heal in combat and mages health in general.

*Blessing

*some way for bd , rogue to counter RANGE better.

i wonder how many actually agree with that.

thats about it, stealth we have gotten used to now.

if you think thats sooo bad its your own probelm

Yes i agre. and more... druid should have aoe skill too. and stealth cooldown should be faster  :good: