Compare Mountain Clan vs. Firstborn

ChronoTwo

Barb is realy stronger than bd  :cray:

when barbs charge first,befor bd can attack, barb win...even if barbs charge fail, bd can only win when harmstring dont fail too....and it is often dodged

when barbs charge first,befor bd can attack, barb win...even if barbs charge fail, bd can only win when harmstring dont fail too....and it is often dodged

i have spend much time on game hamstring never fail against my rouge and shaman. Im victim of hamstring

yup.. i've fought many BD and their hamstring's skill never failed(dodged), also Barb vs Bd has equally chances to win depend on luck and strategy.

i have spend much time on game hamstring never fail against my rouge and shaman. Im victim of hamstring

..  :wacko:

wtf? of course it often dodge, it can dodge like eacher other hit too, just enchant your euqipment with dodge runes and use skill!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

when i fight against rogue, about 1 of 3-4 times harmstring dodge!

(on rogues with same lv or +/- 1)

against shaman ofc better chance cause there dodge % is not as high as the dodge % of rogue  ;)

BD beats rogue with equal gears...

thats why he wrote SHOULD be.

but when rogue do first hit (what is ofc most of the time the case,cause u invisible), and then in end of fight use gouge and stealth,then hit....very often rogue win too ...in this duell it mainly depends on luck of critical hit/dodge and who hit first,when bd hits first, rogue only can run away (many do ...) but when rogue hit first,they have good chance too

This topic come comparing the environment between faction.

Mountain class living in the harsh land if I am not wrong reading in the game description.

Firstborn world green and peaceful magical land which I switch to this faction long time ago because of this environment.

I left all my rank 4 chars because of this.

So, its personnel choice imo.

Mountain = stone, dessert, arid, desolated land.

Mountain class living in the harsh land if I am not wrong reading in the game description.

Firstborn world green and peaceful magical land which I switch to this faction long time ago because of this environment.

firstborn = gay unicorn loving fairys in a "girly land"

fits u well slay.

firstborn = gay unicorn loving fairys in a "girly land"

fits u well slay.

:bad:  :facepalm:  omg sulla..... be serious

when u say elfs land gay, why YOU about it, then elfs should cry....not u and ur friends

Our elfs boys have girls(fairys) and ur lans is like a gay land without girls  :lol:  :pardon:

our girls are fat axe wielding barbs Опубликованное фото

or sexy girl kitty rogues, who will stab in you the back when sleeping Опубликованное фото

Our elfs boys have girls(fairys) and ur lans is like a gay land without girls  :lol:  :pardon:

sorry almost forgot, we have YOUR girls for entertainment also, so our land is always full of girls:

Опубликованное фото

and for mercurial we have this:

Опубликованное фото

Elven starting zone look very cool ,great sound samples,great sprite and animation,you just feel real town from it. Better gaming experience.

Because all play better looking elven land with great ranged class.

Me was impressed by elven play feeling when started new char.

so when u say elfs land is gay and so on, you say chrono is gay  cause he love elfs land  :lol: :lol: :lol:

its doesnt matter for me which lands is gay... i know what i love girls and its enough for me  :yahoo:  And why everyone  calling merc gaylord, gau ect. ? everytime when i log in into mc acc just need to stay in trade chat max about 10 mins and u can see that  :wacko:

its doesnt matter for me which lands is gay... i know what i love girls and its enough for me  :yahoo:  And why everyone  calling merc gaylord, gau ect. ? everytime when i log in into mc acc just need to stay in trade chat max about 10 mins and u can see that  :wacko:

because sulla & marcin are gay couples and they don't wanna look gay so they call other people gay so no one will know they are gays  :wacko:

because sulla & marcin are gay couples and they don't wanna look gay so they call other people gay so no one will know they are gays  :wacko:

:shok:

Really I thought we moved to it cause it was easier to rank and had more people.

Kudos to all who stayed to get rank 5 on sapphire early update gamers

They just jealous about elf land and crying when bored.

When they bored they try insulting people and visit elf land alone and act like they want to kill bad elf alone but in the back they spying us and call their friends to gather and back stab us.

MC now full of arrogant and cry to be more powerful.

With this attitude you will not attract new player, lets see.

Elves kept crying again and again about stealth, so now we want them to feel how rogue's felt, Now our SIGNATURE move is ducked up, and 80% of elves complained about it out of arena, 20% complained cause they draw'd matches, I bet if they return stealth back to normal then no one will complain cause I see everyone is used to stealth already, ROGUES WERE MEANT TO BE SPIES & BACKSTABBERS. not to mention barb's Chop which damage was reduced by 50%. while BD flash strike gets improved , now they hit like rogues with lvl 3 stealth  :facepalm:

Elves kept crying again and again about stealth, so now we want them to feel how rogue's felt, Now our SIGNATURE move is ducked up, and 80% of elves complained about it out of arena, 20% complained cause they draw'd matches, I bet if they return stealth back to normal then no one will complain cause I see everyone is used to stealth already, ROGUES WERE MEANT TO BE SPIES & BACKSTABBERS. not to mention barb's Chop which damage was reduced by 50%. while BD flash strike gets improved , now they hit like rogues with lvl 3 stealth  :facepalm:

so u say that u only cry cause elves did? wow, that is sad....

but u have to be honest, it was not fair that rogues NEVER lose an arena fight cause they hide  :wacko:  i had some fights were i only saw 1 barb,we killed him and then after many many minutes of waiting/searching ich closed warspear cause play against such noobs wasnt fun at all ;)

so u say that u only cry cause elves did? wow, that is sad....

but u have to be honest, it was not fair that rogues NEVER lose an arena fight cause they hide  :wacko:  i had some fights were i only saw 1 barb,we killed him and then after many many minutes of waiting/searching ich closed warspear cause play against such noobs wasnt fun at all ;)

We not crying, we just imitating elves so they get weakened like mc did  :facepalm: and devs can simply make a way stealth can't draw matches, it's not that hard, just make it to old version and modify Gouge

We not crying, we just imitating elves so they get weakened like mc did  :facepalm: and devs can simply make a way stealth can't draw matches, it's not that hard, just make it to old version and modify Gouge

you do the same like they did.... so when u said they cried,u do too... but thats not the point,we should stop talking about complaining and so on and come back to topic, sry  :give_rose:

i think there shouldn't be changes on mc side, but i agree to you when u say blessing is too strong...

when i fight in arena against ranger with same or nearly same amplify i die cause until i (with my bladedancer) can hit him first. i lost half of my life yet... maybe i still have a chance, but for that i need luck or ranger must be a noob ...

i thought barbs and bladedancer should make highest damage( but have weak skills comparing to other classes), but at the moment ranger make highest damage (when they use blessing)...

for barbs not a big problem cause of charge,but i have to run throw many arrows until i can hit them...

so you guys should concentrate on that fact,that blessing sucks.....and not search other little things nobody care about

u know devs should relese cool skills for both factions at the same time  :diablo:  i remember then person on some topic said after stealt was maked worth shit. its sounds like this: now we will cry on forum and u will be weakened too  :bad: . i dont know i think mcs skills is more usefull, but bessing realy owerpowered :bad:  and we need more explaining on skills... for exemple druid new skill... wtf? what he will give on five lvl? is it worth? what if some noob thinks what this skill is good for him and rise him on lvl5 and then he cant play with druid normaly  :bad:  so he need buy book  :bad:  this option should cost max 5-10k. the point is what we need more information like in my picture  ::)  And one more thing.... mc is beter for hunting  :bad:  mc can get just one item that they cant use: bow. And elfs? one handed axe, shield, 2h axe, 2h swords  :bad: :bad: :bad:  so wtf? 1vs4? so wich is better now???

8493_.png

:bad:  mc can get just one item that they can use: bow. And elfs? one handed axe, shield, 2h axe, 2h swords  :bad: :bad: :bad:

HAPPY HUNTING  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pleasantry: Yea I agree, release good skills for all factions, damn druids so lucky they get SUPER OP BEE SPRAY  :facepalm: (Sarcasm) ;D

what you people fail to notice when ♥♥♥♥♥ing about stealth "draw matches "

WE CAN STILL DO IT

shaman can do it, ranger can do it, BD can do it, Druid can do it,  so what's the problem ?

all have skills to run around arena like crazy for 10 minutes

WE CAN STILL DO IT

shaman can do it, ranger can do it, BD can do it, Druid can do it,  so what's the problem ?

bd and barb cant unless they fight against bd or barb :)

WE CAN STILL DO IT

yeah u right, they should remove all these skills, add other shits, so all fair

if bd vs ranged class. bd hamst and run then he will run some way he will not see his oponent and ranged class can chande direction and catch him with his ranged skill  :bad:

ofc its depends on arena field :)

Elves can loot for gold of mob drop with rangers lot more fast than rogue. So elves without mcoins have lot more gold to buy their faction easy labyrinth drops. 

Yes easier labyrinth, lot easier: 5% more dark defence than mc, easier bosses than mc and with less mobs, two ranged classes to share aggro of mobs if choose to run, 5% more damage than mc if choose to kill mobs. :facepalm: Sending to support..

Elves can loot for gold of mob drop with rangers lot more fast than rogue. So elves without mcoins have lot more gold to buy their faction easy labyrinth drops. 

Yes easier labyrinth, lot easier: 5% more dark defence than mc, easier bosses than mc and with less mobs, two ranged classes to share aggro of mobs if choose to run, 5% more damage than mc if choose to kill mobs. :facepalm: Sending to support..

mc is beter for hunting  :bad:  mc can get just one item that they cant use: bow. And elfs? one handed axe, shield, 2h axe, 2h swords  :bad: :bad: :bad:  so wtf? 1vs4? so wich is better now???

and u have aoe skill toO  :bad:  MC is strong... ranger is OP but if we take BD/BARB and DRUID/SHAMAN mc is OP  :wacko:

and u have aoe skill toO  :bad:  MC is strong... ranger is OP but if we take BD/BARB and DRUID/SHAMAN mc is OP  :wacko:

Bd v barb bd win reason hamstring sham v druid again druid win reason 10% more heal & attk + bees lower attk .....

:facepalm:

Hamstring can dodge and barb can use charge first. and barb have other strong skills  :bad:  barb wins  :aggressive:

50/50 chance, don't always think of negatives  :facepalm:  Barb charge COULD fail and then hamstring MIGHT work, and if charge fails barb is screwed cuz BD can use hamstring 2 times in pvp or 3 times, while charge just once since the BD will chase the Barb :wacko:

Barb is more strong than bd  :fool:  so barb is totaly shit right? hamst can fail too and barb are realy strong dont talk bullshit,barb can use agro and run then quick use charge  :bad:  and u think everything depends on stun? lol just look at arena raiting  :bad: