Compare Mountain Clan vs. Firstborn

ChronoTwo

I want discuss about difference between Mountain Clan and Firstborn.

Mountain loses players, and still no balanced population.

Just is basic example take the starting area of races.

Elven starting zone look very cool ,great sound samples,great sprite and animation,you just feel real town from it. Better gaming experience.

What have Mountain Clan? Personally i think Mountain Clan is second in developer's eyes.

Two ranged class, little area with easy quest,easy mob. Seems Mountain Clan not evoke players to play.

Sapphire have 5-6 elf to one Mountain player. Why?

Because all play better looking elven land with great ranged class.

Me was impressed by elven play feeling when started new char.

At Mountain Clan land nothing take me to play,seems always empty.

Just think we dark side must look cool,make ppl want to play too...

Or we are planned by devs always be second?

Hope for adding new faction,Chosen and Forsaken,or maybe more like Dwarfs,need to put fresh idea to game,new ingame pvp zone.

Need to put Auction House,Magic Schools(At announcement of 1.0 was written,where are they?),Guild system,better mailbox system,Duel mode,Battle events or contests.

Hair style need put to more to choose,because all starting to look same.

People need know something,can happen in game.

That is mine feeling after tons of hour playing Warspear Online.

:crazy: lol i think devs need to add 'CRY METER' now to forum...this is ridiculous

anyway i could say crymeter must be reading 101 now :bad:

chrono see eu-emerald there the population is balanced moreover i think mc a little more than elf there

anway i belive in dark side of war in other mmo..only this i chose ranger:D

im sith lord :dirol:

""Sapphire have 5-6 elf to one Mountain player. Why? ""

depends on pros how they help newbie..i saw a post today stating so hard to get ppl for quest n begging for help...if ur reasons true then all servers mc should be 6:1 which is not the care bro

lol i think devs need to add 'CRY METER' now to forum...this is ridiculous

anyway i could say crymeter must be reading 101 now

chrono see eu-emerald there the population is balanced moreover i think mc a little more than elf there

anway i belive in dark side of war in other mmo..only this i chose ranger:D

im sith lord

""Sapphire have 5-6 elf to one Mountain player. Why? ""

depends on pros how they help newbie..i saw a post today stating so hard to get ppl for quest n begging for help...if ur reasons true then all servers mc should be 6:1 which is not the care bro

This is not Crying,just want fresh new things in game,make game better then current progress.

For that i started with area. Mine feeling is Elf zone look a cooler then our.

Just silly thinking,dont you think?

But true is the visual page of game make huge difference too.

Best thing to do is expand ingame land to more continent,and adding more faction to game.

I want stay in game ,not log to game for nothing to do.

But at least we have Astral. But,farming in there is again based on population,what Mountain Clan dont have.

Current biggest problem are only two sides to join.

Mountain clan have more harder quests while Firstborn has easy quest ( Don't deny this I've played both Factions many times and did all quests many times )

Firstborn have more advantage since 2 ranged class & their damage dealer is ranged ( makes him too OP ) Imagine if Rogues were ranged = Balance. but other class suffer from ranged surprise attacks ( which rangers, druid, shaman could already do since long ranged )

Mclan can do Astral Labyrinth more better thanks to Earthquake ( but very dangerous cause usually people die 1 at a time and then we end up with 1 party at medusa  :facepalm:  ) elves have easy designed labyrinth but then they must kill since they don't have an area disable.

Elves usually win at war thanks to trap at crossing and camp that spot till rogues come and die and a group of rangers can slaughter everyone like rogues used to when they had proper stealth.

but still mclan has the best melee class, Barbarians  ;D  I think you all know why...

then maybe devs shouldn't allow elves doing quests,using weapons and using skills,maybe then all mc are happy  :lol:

but i agree a bit,  rogues should be ranged, but then elves need a invisible class too , then you have your balance  :spiteful:

then maybe devs shouldn't allow elves doing quests,using weapons and using skills,maybe then all mc are happy  :lol:

but i agree a bit,  rogues should be ranged, but then elves need a invisible class too , then you have your balance  :spiteful:

Exactly, replace Blessing with stealth maybe.

Exactly, replace Blessing with stealth maybe.

:drinks:

crazy suggestion:  add a 4. class to each, for firstborn: class with stealth

for mclan: 2. ranged class

then firstborn can be in mclan land all the time too and do cc quests and firstborn not that stronger then mclan cause of 2 range class O:-)

:drinks:

crazy suggestion:  add a 4. class to each, for firstborn: class with stealth

for mclan: 2. ranged class

then firstborn can be in mclan land all the time too and do cc quests and firstborn not that stronger then mclan cause of 2 range class O:-)

Great idea....

lol ranger will get both ..blessing n steath ..just wait 8)

then I will have to cry just like those noob losers without life complained about stealth like Vendetta and some other gaylords, Imagine seeing 1300! 1300! 1300! :lol: :lol: :lol:

then I will have to cry just like those noob losers without life complained about stealth like Vendetta and some other gaylords, Imagine seeing 1300! 1300! 1300! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I imagine seeing DODGE! DODGE! DODGE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elven starting zone look very cool ,great sound samples,great sprite and animation,you just feel real town from it. Better gaming experience.

What have Mountain Clan? Personally i think Mountain Clan is second in developer's eyes.

Two ranged class, little area with easy quest,easy mob. Seems Mountain Clan not evoke players to play.

Hope for adding new faction,Chosen and Forsaken,or maybe more like Dwarfs,need to put fresh idea to game,new ingame pvp zone.

Need to put Auction House,Magic Schools(At announcement of 1.0 was written,where are they?),Guild system,better mailbox system,Duel mode,Battle events or contests.

I think you won the war yesterday didn't you?

I think yes elf land is more atractive. mc lands is ugly  :bad:  need to change something. i think no stealth for rangers it would be insane  :bad:  maybe on bd. and give rogues range? nah better to make faster stalth regen and stronger dps. i played with mc(all of them) and then i saw what is true power  ;D  but rangers is a little bit OP.  ::)

I think yes elf land is more atractive. mc lands is ugly  :bad:  need to change something. i think no stealth for rangers it would be insane  :bad:  maybe on bd. and give rogues range? nah better to make faster stalth regen and stronger dps. i played with mc(all of them) and then i saw what is true power  ;D  but rangers is a little bit OP.  ::)

little bit?  ;D

I think mountain clan should get a 'make over'. Their first island should look diiferent and if you compare first island of MC to FB, FB have easier quests.

Another thing, I think both sides should get new character to balance it out. MC get ranged unit, maybe an archer or a gunman. FB get another melee.

Also, I went to the arena with my barb. My side, 2 lvl 15 barb. Elf side, 2 lvl 14 bd (arena still bugged). BD won EVEN THOUGH I had bg set. WTF? Elfs are tooo powerful.

I think mountain clan should get a 'make over'. Their first island should look diiferent and if you compare first island of MC to FB, FB have easier quests.

Another thing, I think both sides should get new character to balance it out. MC get ranged unit, maybe an archer or a gunman. FB get another melee.

Also, I went to the arena with my barb. My side, 2 lvl 15 barb. Elf side, 2 lvl 14 bd (arena still bugged). BD won EVEN THOUGH I had bg set. WTF? Elfs are tooo powerful.

i made 2 times each island...

i dont think that quests on elf side are easier ! The Problem is : when you are mclan,you have to walk longer ways, that sucks...and there are too many stairs,so you first have to look where you can go up to the right place . that should be done on mc side,and a bit more colour  ;D

yea , I agree, a 4. character to balance it would be great, for mclan: 2. range class, for elves: 2. melee with stealth !

then it is easy to fix differences  :)

the arena system sucks at the moment  :bad:

5 free fights: 4 times: 18 +18 (me and other) vs 20+ 19 ..... 1 time we won, 3 times we lost....

always when we lost we got 10 points...but still annoying...

But you cant say elves so overpowered cause you lost in arena this fight  :shok:

i  lost against 17+17 when i was 18+18.... two barbs against two bd... so i could say mclans overpowered or what ?  :nea:

i just had a weak partner without amplified and the 2 barbs had amplified weapons...

bladedancer for sure not overpowered  :nea:

character to balance it would be great, for mclan: 2. range class, for elves: 2. melee with stealth !

unfortunatly the only melee in elf land is a tank warrior, so they will never get stealth, only ranger has a chance to get it, but with blessing and now traps, seems they going for a hunter approach with that class, more traps and possibly pets.

only hope now is a new class with stealth for elfs.

i dont want to say that bd get stealth, their should be NEW classes for each,

for firstborn: a class that is like rogue,and for MClan:a class that is like rancher....

i think that would be the best idea , thats my oppinion  ;)

hmmmmmmm

mc land is cold, but more challenging (some ppl love challenges), its a lot bigger than elfs land, even if elf land is more attractive.

the population, its cause ppl like more elf than mc or more mc than elf cause they dont have the idea of how the game is when they start it. bd get stealth = fail cause bd is tank class, born to take all hits before the others... like barbarians...

ranger stealth is also a fail cause it would make ranger finally overpowered (could do all jobs, cause at moment he is just dmg dealer)

ranger can do 700-700 1000-700 as well as rogue can do: 1300-sleep-1300-800-800...

shaman can heal 250(example) while druid can heal 260(Example), but shaman can make druid keep run like a retard...

bd = failed class at moment

barbarians can use ur stun atk skill atk atk aggro run a little stun atk skill atk...

i think it is well balanced, if u put each class x each respective class of enemy, u see its purely lucky unless bd x barb...

so u can say mountain clan is overpowered cause its 0x1 (ranger(1) - rogue(1) = 0) (druid(1) - shaman(1) = 0) (bd(0) - barb(1) = -1)

how is bd a fail? it can kill rogue 1 v 1, it can kill barb 1 v 1.

rogue also cnt kill shaman or druid 1 v 1 if they smart runners, ranger v bd i do not know.

rogue v ranger depends on dodge and if they player is a smart kiter, if so the ranger has more of advantage when it stagger runs and traps, and multi hit.

oh and do not forget bd is the best tanker in the game.

hmmmmmmm

mc land is cold, but more challenging (some ppl love challenges), its a lot bigger than elfs land, even if elf land is more attractive.

the population, its cause ppl like more elf than mc or more mc than elf cause they dont have the idea of how the game is when they start it. bd get stealth = fail cause bd is tank class, born to take all hits before the others... like barbarians...

ranger stealth is also a fail cause it would make ranger finally overpowered (could do all jobs, cause at moment he is just dmg dealer)

ranger can do 700-700 1000-700 as well as rogue can do: 1300-sleep-1300-800-800...

shaman can heal 250(example) while druid can heal 260(Example), but shaman can make druid keep run like a retard...

barbarians can use ur stun atk skill atk atk aggro run a little stun atk skill atk...

i think it is well balanced, if u put each class x each respective class of enemy, u see its purely lucky unless bd x barb...

so u can say mountain clan is overpowered cause its 0x1 (ranger(1) - rogue(1) = 0) (druid(1) - shaman(1) = 0) (bd(0) - barb(1) = -1)

dont understand your argue...  you have to look at all classes not the conflict between 2

and nobody said that rancher or bd get stealth,so why you explain why it would be a fail??? :wacko:

i think all know it yet

dont understand your argue...  you have to look at all classes not the conflict between 2

and nobody said that rancher or bd get stealth,so why you explain why it would be a fail??? :wacko:

i think all know it yet

Ok this is a pet peev of mine.  It's RANGER not RANCHER

Rangers shoot pointed sticks at people  ;D

Ranchers raise cattle  :facepalm:

Carry on

lol ranger will get both ..blessing n steath ..just wait 8)

i think all know it yet

lol nobody take that serious , so dont talk about things that nobody interested in,

only talk about topic, of course ranger dont get stealth  :facepalm:  but thx that you said things everybody knew before

thx odin,but i am not from an english-speaking country ;) i try my best but not hope all ppl are perfect  :nea:

u can win with bd too but u need try harder... my all gear is with old runes and +4 one weapon +6 and still fighting with my 16lvl (not amplifyed gear) is easyer. why stealth on bd is fail? this is warspesr guys dont forget this. i think it will be good if bd gets stealth. :)

how is bd a fail? it can kill rogue 1 v 1, it can kill barb 1 v 1.

rogue also cnt kill shaman or druid 1 v 1 if they smart runners, ranger v bd i do not know.

rogue v ranger depends on dodge and if they player is a smart kiter, if so the ranger has more of advantage when it stagger runs and traps, and multi hit.

oh and do not forget bd is the best tanker in the game.

Sulla, on the same gears quality and the same skills of the player, BD never won against Barb because of charge and chop skills from Barb, please try observe it more closely.

BD and Rogue more likely BD won if Rogue not use the stealth skill. If the BD has high regen then rogue cant kill him with stealth gouge combo but the BD cant kill the rogue either. Its balance if fight using their unique skills. You have tried PVP with me right? I always confuse looking for you when you stealth and no winner at that time.

Sulla, on the same gears quality and the same skills of the player, BD never won against Barb because of charge and chop skills from Barb, please try observe it more closely

never cannot be true,  charge fails 50% of the time, and without that the outcome be determined mostly by crit n Dodge.

i remember zetta having problems to kill mercurial,  they were equally geared.

only OP is range classes for me, rest of melee are fairly balanced 1 v 1 from all the wars I've seen since 2.0 all depends luck.

thx odin,but i am not from an english-speaking country ;) i try my best but not hope all ppl are perfect  :nea:

:friends: I wasn't trying to pick on you jay I see a lot of people type it.  I always laugh and think of elves with cowboy hats rounding up cattle.  :lol:

I bet Google translate is the culprit.  Ranchers do raise cattle on a range.  Lol confusing yes?

Default OP --> weak:

Ranger --> shaman --> Druid --> rogue --> BD --> barbar

Ranger -> shaman -> Druid -> Barb/BD ( 50/50 ) -> Rogue ( though rogue still has little chance against BD, if he gets caught in hamstring then he's finished  :bomb: )  :facepalm:

lol ... ;D im agree with ur suggest  :good: :good:

rogues in original description we're supposed to be able to use bows

Default OP --> weak:

Ranger --> shaman --> Druid --> rogue --> BD --> barbar

Should be barbarian -->shaman ->ranger -> druid-> rogue -> bd

never cannot be true,  charge fails 50% of the time, and without that the outcome be determined mostly by crit n Dodge.

i remember zetta having problems to kill mercurial,  they were equally geared.

only OP is range classes for me, rest of melee are fairly balanced 1 v 1 from all the wars I've seen since 2.0 all depends luck.

No my friend, I cant win vs barb, before i move closer he stunned me, charge always work if your net connection stable, then combo with chop. When stunned 2 attacks I should take and chop muted my hamstring and sap.

We talk about charge at least at level 3, below that its fail.