[2014.07.11] 5 000 000 of players and newest changes in Warspear Online

Peter_Munk

"Players will be able to fully explore Ayvondil and test all the upcoming content untill the end of this year."

Honestly, there was no reason to give pots, it's a celebration for devs, not us

no reason? 5million players are registered and there is no reason to give players pots? devs should give "gifts" because players are playing the game do you think they will reach 5million if the players are not loyal? Honestly you should think before you post.

What the **** is this for s****y gift? 5 life pots and 5 energy pots? I learned to play without using pots and since my mana regen is 35, i dont need any energy pot... WHERE are the old gifts like a set of surprise chests????

Out of 5 million players maybe only 500, 000 are active players. most of them are dissapointed. I am 1 of them.

What the **** is this for s****y gift? 5 life pots and 5 energy pots? I learned to play without using pots and since my mana regen is 35, i dont need any energy pot... WHERE are the old gifts like a set of surprise chests????

Totally agree.

Cry them a river  :facepalm:  Dews will never again give you those damn chests, live in peace and play, if It doesnt suit you then quit.

Wait what? Lets backtrack here.. are you actually complaining about freebies? Seriously?

Kinda makes me think of a homeless man complaining about people giving him coins instead of notes. lol.

But hey, we got a million players rather fast, wont be long til 6mill.

Nice, but Blade dancer is still too Weak. Please give stealth and heal based on physical strength to him.

:nea:

Nice, but Blade dancer is still too Weak. Please give stealth and heal based on physical strength to him.

nah it still would be weak why dont they give BD an instant kill skill without cooldown and mana cost with 100% accuracy on the target either boss or player I bet it will be stronger

dear gm , why in indonesia we cant buy miracle coin by sms service ? in this game many indonesia player need to buy miracle coin by sms :( we hope u open sms service to buy miracle coin in indonesia :)

why everytime i want to log in to my account always get 2x report, (''Connection With server has been lost.'')

why everytime i want to log in to my account always get 2x report, (''Connection With server has been lost.'')

Me too, and the game is lagging while my internet  connections is perfect. You should re-ask at the support topic.

new heroic level for “Berengar's Tower” which can be taken only by experienced players and well-skilled groups. Winning on this difficulty level brings players not only valuable bounty, but also main prize – full access to the quests on a new island Ayvondil

sorry but no. it should be "may at a very low probability bring valuable bounty as oposed to completely useless crap at high probability".

Not saying every run should give the best items... but you can at least improve the quality of the worst items... Running heroic for spheres or potions is like using your forehead to fasten a nail in a brick wall.

Imagine an battle with 5 million players-2.5 mil sentinels,2.5 mil legionaires.

Dat Battle  :shok: Sas big :shok: wowee

1) arena tickets: remove them. Make earned

arena points much lower. This way everyone can

fight and you will probably have more online

players i could make arena all day for fun İF it

was free . there can be though, a vip room ör

something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people

make +10 with very less signs but some spends

hundreds and hundreds and get nothing

amplify level could be on +100 for example that

way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of

signs we spend we could atleast get something

for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you

make discounts all the time but its not really

enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10

people always spams arena and wins easily.

Working hard and questing killing powerfull

bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle

coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson

corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

7) balance the classes. Many people complains

about it. Happy player=good game Some classes are really powerfull i never played as one but

barbarians are not really good. Necros and

death knights too maybe.

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope

you can show this to developers or something i

dont know who is in charge. Somethıngs really need to change. dont be greedy you will earn

more if you get more people to buy miracle coins

and not just rich players.