[2014.07.11] 5 000 000 of players and newest changes in Warspear Online

Peter_Munk

Опубликованное фото

MMOORPG Warspear Online had reached 5 000 000 registered players and therefore summarizing results of last months and gives presents to all players which reached the 5th level. Each one will get 5 Greater Life Potions and 5 Greater Spirit Potions! Also this weekend you get 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase* (except SMS service)!

Last time AIGRIND company had a similar reason for celebration in spring, when number of users reached 4 000 000. In a short period of time it raised a million more and also dozens of changes were made in game's world and mechanics. The most important of them has fully changed “life style” of 5 000 000 army of Warspear Online players.

1. Craft. Making items was always a necessary opportunity in every big MMORPG and since version 3.12 it became available in Warspear Online as well. At this moment users can use only a part of planned professions, but in the nearby updates they will be fully available. More info

2. New skills. All players who reached the18th level got an access to a set of new expert skills. Unique skills for each of 12 game classes had radically changed fighting tactics in PvE and PvP modes. More info

3. Changes in guilds. Guild's levels, guild's skills and number of members were increased and changed the social side of the game.

4. Changes in instances. New instance “Rotten Garden”, changes in instance's mechanics and new heroic level for “Berengar's Tower” which can be taken only by experienced players and well-skilled groups. Winning on this difficulty level brings players not only valuable bounty, but also main prize – full access to the quests on a new island Ayvondil.

5. Ayvondil. New continent, that was anticipated by players for years, became one of the biggest and important events in the whole history of the game. It brought new skills, professions, craft skills, arena locations, new top level for characters and, of course, new territories, instance and quests. More info

These changes is just the first step in a chain of updates that includes just a small part of available territories and game abilities. Players will be able to fully explore Ayvondil and test all the upcoming content untill the end of this year.

Happy holiday, everyone!

AIGRIND team.

gm please fixed the symbian phone...application...pleased more players using symbian was already quit..since warspear updated.. Please..

presents to all players which reached the 5th level. Each one will get 5 Greater Life Potions and 5 Greater Spirit Potions

Happy holiday, everyone!

AIGRIND team.

:bad: :bad: :bad: :crazy:

Nooooooooo mcoins sale :'(

i bought many mcoins 2 hours before this announcement :'(

damn i was waiting this sale for a week  :cray:

Why i always got no item in bg tower normal.!!!! Everytime i went in tower i got nothing!!! Fix this bug.

These changes is just the first step in a chain of updates that includes just a small part of available territories and game abilities. Players will be able to fully explore Ayvondil and test all the upcoming content untill the end of this year.

So, in 6 months level cap will be increased to 30lvl? :mega_shok:

Pots? :facepalm:  really? :facepalm:  give disccount 50% off all items mc shop :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

me exit game.too many disappointed i got.

Dnt wory,16year again, i wana rcommend my son 2 playing this game.

Sory abt my bad lang.

Thanks 4 evrything gm,

hva nice day all

bye

Very silly game developers. For all our efforts playing this game and even some Eternal Noobs who pay real money to play, all you can give us to celebrate 5000000 players are Potions.

Let me remind you, dear manager, We have gotten enough potions from your fducking Rotting garden, barenger Tower and norlant swamp. So we dont need your Potions.

I still wonder why we have to connect to internet before we play a PvE game. Bcos this game's PvP now sucks like hell. Infact there is no more PvP, Just retards attacking eachother by surprise.

Even Arena is not enjoyable anymore. Just a group/guild of +10 Mcoin ffools who Raid Arena 24/7 with the aim of either winning tournaments or Toping the Arena list.

The Cost of Arena lv19 stuffs is high now, But how are pple gonna buy the items when so many +10 guilds are always spamming tickets 24/7.

If the Average player is lucky, he can win 10 out of 50 fights, after spending gold buying several Gladiator potions and wasting time expecting Arena to pair them. Think!!!!!!!

You'd better remove Guild point from arena rewards, cos i dont know why average players still play warspear when its basically for Money wasters(No lifers).

[[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))

5000000 players - lol, most of them dont even play the game, a larger percentage of them are low level chars who dont play or abandoned accounts. 5000000 players INDEED.

Try to make this game the way it was earlier. Infact, What happend to the Old GM. Cos i wonder where this new retard come from... Creepy manager.

Some people can be extreamly rude  :facepalm:  Can't you guys grow up a bit  :facepalm:  For me I dont celebrate it from having the potions as the gift but I celebrate it because there are many development happen.Guild,new skill,dungeon everything that bring this game to another fun.So please guys,celebrate it with fun not by saying rude word  :facepalm:

@ exodus   

Open ur Eyes....  Those are not mere rude statements, they are expressions of feeling towards the akward developments in the f*cking game.

Well i guess u should read through my post again and observe the aspects i complained about, then  tell me what's there to enjoy in those areas of the game...

Very silly game developers. For all our efforts playing this game and even some Eternal Noobs who pay real money to play, all you can give us to celebrate 5000000 players are Potions.

Let me remind you, dear manager, We have gotten enough potions from your f♥♥♥♥ing Rotting garden, barenger Tower and norlant swamp. So we dont need your Potions.

I still wonder why we have to connect to internet before we play a PvE game. Bcos this game's PvP now sucks like hell. Infact there is no more PvP, Just retards attacking eachother by surprise.

Even Arena is not enjoyable anymore. Just a group/guild of +10 Mcoin ffools who Raid Arena 24/7 with the aim of either winning tournaments or Toping the Arena list.

The Cost of Arena lv19 stuffs is high now, But how are pple gonna buy the items when so many +10 guilds are always spamming tickets 24/7.

If the Average player is lucky, he can win 10 out of 50 fights, after spending gold buying several Gladiator potions and wasting time expecting Arena to pair them. Think!!!!!!!

You'd better remove Guild point from arena rewards, cos i dont know why average players still play warspear when its basically for Money wasters(No lifers).

[[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))

5000000 players - lol, most of them dont even play the game, a larger percentage of them are low level chars who dont play or abandoned accounts. 5000000 players INDEED.

Try to make this game the way it was earlier. Infact, What happend to the Old GM. Cos i wonder where this new retard come from... Creepy manager.

I never bought miracle coins. Still wins more than 50% of my fights, and I can add that I almost always go random and use barb.

I have 90 more pots of quests, i don't need pots but of offers, since it is all in cash :facepalm:

@ exodus   

Open ur Eyes....  Those are not mere rude statements, they are expressions of feeling towards the akward developments in the f*cking game.

Well i guess u should read through my post again and observe the aspects i complained about, then  tell me what's there to enjoy in those areas of the game...

I just read your post and I can say those aren't Gm responsible.Seriously there are still many people who can win against Sithlords.No doubt they are a great guild consist of  powerful players.What else is spamming tickets is part of the game and also part of the competition.I would be happy instead if there are still many people who will spamming those arena ticket because thats what make this game stil running and keep developing.You thought developing and running the game doesn't need $$$.The system has been like this since the first guild tourny and nobody seems to neglect it.If you can't win on arena 5x5,there are still 2x2 or 3x3 option.Last thing dude,calling people "silly" is rude.

Also this weekend you get 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase* (except SMS service)!

Why not for SMS? it's the only way i can pay through :nea:

Why not for SMS? it's the only way i can pay through :nea:

It's because of that it would cause a lot of trouble, since the sms payements are handled by another company.

gm why not add elixir to remove experience  :blush:

many warriors do not wish to continue in quest leveling more  :drinks:

nothing fairer than add remover xp :good: :good: :good:

Each one will get 5 Greater Life Potions and 5 Greater Spirit Potions!

LOL happy 5m and we only got pots  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Each one will get 5 Greater Life Potions and 5 Greater Spirit Potions!

LOL happy 5m and we only got pots  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah, only discount would have been better.

5 000 000 players and you give them only pots ?? NO wonder people are quiting the game ( older ones) and it just a matter of time mew players will be sick of devs shit. Every update takes so long and every time when it comes out it's a big disappointment,everything is about the money now! It would be ok if those update would be worth of that money..

This is very important to me know that I can do please help one bd pnoyblader lvl18 called on the server safire me 220k theft somehow think using some kind of program and somehow hack the game last night you buy 10 sets of signs and will 220k pay everything was normal when we review the trade signs before accepting the conclusion of the trade and were there at the end but check my bag and I had no one signs co know how he did but took my gold without spend a single signs Please have to do something he's doing the same to a lot of people support is that gold I steal I will not recover but do something for you can no longer steal from more people help, we are in your hands as you are in charge of us in the game only you can stop it please ignore this message thank you very much and please do something

Well, I know everyone wants to make as much profit as possible from his/her business. The Game developers are doing a good job. All this stuffs are not easy to develop. And game keep alot of people fun busy when they have less work to do.

The game is developing and i look forward to when the characters will be made to look real like console games. Lol. Welldone GM.

But Try to bear in mind some none Mcoin users too. Though they are not earning you money, but they earn the company respect by making good comments on stores and rankings... I understand that they do not buy STAMINA elixirs to raid Tower/Gardens, they do not buy much signs/unity signs/unity potions, et.c..........

As this game continues like this it Will die someday. It Will be only rich people who play. Make mcoin prices lower remove guild points from arena and for the love of satan you get tons of money Make some updates!  Yes you made ayvondil but in how much time?  Complete game is not more than 40megabytes ftw

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What happened to the rest of this stuff for complete set? I can't seem to find rOlands post about it.

Опубликованное фото

And we need more cc quests. We dont all belong to rich guilds.