Goodbye Warspear

PoleyKathi

As the topic name says , the time for me also has come , have spent enough time here and i have to concentrate on different things in my Life than games,

Michael,Vlad,Alex, i hope the best for u guys ,seems ur game is hitting the top sooner or later ;D i wish u all the luck

I also want to thank all these ppl who are/were my friends here specially

Pliskin: Chris i thank you somuch for beeing here for me ,i went throuh much shit and u always been here for me, grateful to know you Chris , plz never change

Ladygi: you my kiwi i wish you all the best in real life sis ,kiss allure and zidalgo for me xd

,Mercuriall: watwat see u on EU-West ,killstealo nah u Jamie are just an epic friend who always brought me to laugh on ur stupido style dont change tagay

Sulla : Nelson Mandela, u dear share the "smartest rogue Position" with jam all honour to you ppl

Shyleenn: cindarella see u in Dubai in August sis :D ill pm u sooner or later

Spanish: charlyyyy :3 hope eveything is fine in real xd gonna pick u and bia up and we go sziget festival in Budapest!!!

Cherryby: sorrelinaaa sto benissima con te , mi maaanchi!

Dobbiamo fare una grande Party con aperol sprizz xD

Mi manchi Tesoro!

To everyone i havent mention i cant write a novell here so be sure i have all reminded in my heart ,

I dont forget like the Mafia! Right palladio!?

Please dont forget me ppl!

Greetings and out

Ps:  pvprange=1# Player ;D

Awwww, another noob player quit. So so sad. Ahaha Jk kathi, Well You are walking in the right direction sweety so please, do me a favor. NEVER COMEBACK OR EVEN LOOK BACK! Keep your dreams up and aim even higher. Im sure you can achieve them.  :drinks: :drinks:

We got a whatsapp group running with Kath in, if you don't want to lose her contact

See you there, Kath

Oi Oi Opley. Wish you the best with that studies and partying hard but please "take care" if you do it Croatian style, even without pool winkywink  ;) ;D

Don't worry #1 druid ever won't be forgotten. I still remember when you once logged Merc warlock and raped me and Tocino :clapping: :give_rose:

Goodluck we keep in touch out but anyway I hope to see you lurking forum randomly for a while like some of us xd.e"

Will sure miss u around Kathi!

Always been the toughest opponent and one of the best Partners.

Also one of the best friend to share secrets xD.

The best druid of warspear quit  :'( this might be big news all over us-sapphire i just heard when i been playing

I wish you luck in real life sister, i hope you might take a look time by time on forum whenever you like  :friends: but for now sis, you have to celebrate something :3 GERMANY WORLD CHAMPION  :yahoo: just now i'm on my way to to germany whats already close from here, so i will join the beautiful moment tonight  :drinks:

Take care sister and have fun :3 i will miss you dear sis  :'(

Adios nub

RIP in peace

Have fun KS'ing into Pentakills

some fgt stole my Twitch penta yesterday. fgts camped me 3 or 4v2 bot and I just farmed the whole game then used my ulti and Youmuu's and destroyed them all in seconds.

Nuu #1 pro sham of eu quit ;_; well have fun.

Morning sis!

Thanks to Carli cus he sent to me this link, Im  not checking very often the forum n game.

Well sis what to say, now you 'll have more time to party, and more Money to shopping. You ' ve got my number, so if u ever come in the nord of Italy Just send me an sms.

I really wish you Good luck, but i'm sure you don't need it. Just be the best in Life the same way you did in the game.

Los of kisses, and remember, i'm always avaiable to party. Kisses!

Pvprange,  you can't be better than her. But it's not your fault.  She is a woman. And everybody knows that girls do everything better.  @}-

She was never #1.

I'm the #1 druid,  your all sucking up big time.

See ya noobs.

Pvprange,  you can't be better than her. But it's not your fault.  She is a woman. And everybody knows that girls do everything better.  @}-

lol tesoro guardi !

10 minutes ago loging in to troll pvpshit :D

post-19913-1417704290548_thumb.png