Warspear needs more love <3

JayTheTank

Warspear has a lot of hate, trash talking, harassment etc. I understand some of it to a point, being a game which you can kill one another. Lets start a peace trend. Say something nice to someone you've bashed lately. Let go of things. Its easy to not like someone, but harder to make friends. Dont take the easy way out. Let us all be one big happy family. Make resolutions with one another today, and you might be suprised how karma will change. Just a friendly thought, I know it is impossible for everyone to get along!

Its impossible to make peace with some people. Especially the ones who are mentally/emotionally unstable. I have tried to squash a few "disagreements", but like I said, when the other parties are constantly taking shots at you, then you have to either fire back or be a wimp and just smile. Ignoring might be the best option in that case. I mean, does it really matter anyways? Beef on the internet is not nearly as significant as real life problems. Its just a game.

link=topic=110889.msg846400#msg846400 date=1405035362]

Its impossible to make peace with some people. Especially the ones who are mentally/emotionally unstable. I have tried to squash a few "disagreements", but like I said, when the other parties are constantly taking shots at you, then you have to either fire back or be a wimp and just smile. Ignoring might be the best option in that case. I mean, does it really matter anyways? Beef on the internet is not nearly as significant as real life problems. Its just a game.

this is all very true, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I love you all for who you are. Days go by I just wanted everyone who reads to go out of your way today to be extra nice to those who you might not be fond of. Even on the other faction! Warspear=fun with lots of friends

Tawn. Aka Aprocalysm im sorry bud that i didnt hate u early on in the game knowing ur a sadistic barstard . And i hope u spend more and more money to make me quit cause i am enjoying the attention very much so. Though u take naked pics from girls online ur a bald middle age creep praying on young ladies " bet u sleep at night" ps ur a loser

Very silly game developers. For all our efforts playing this game and even some Eternal Noobs who pay real money to play..... Pls think.

I still wonder why we have to connect to internet before we play a PvE game. Bcos this game's PvP now sucks like hell. Infact there is no more PvP, Just retards attacking eachother by surprise.

Even Arena is not enjoyable anymore. Just a group/guild of +10 Mcoin ffools who Raid Arena 24/7 with the aim of either winning tournaments or Toping the Arena list.

The Cost of Arena lv19 stuffs is high now, But how are pple gonna buy the items when so many +10 guilds are always spamming tickets 24/7.

If the Average player is lucky, he can win 10 out of 50 fights, after spending gold buying several Gladiator potions and wasting time expecting Arena to pair them. Think!!!!!!!

You'd better remove Guild point from arena rewards, cos i dont know why average players still play warspear when its basically for Money wasters(No lifers).

[[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))

5000000 players - lol, most of them dont even play the game, a larger percentage of them are low level chars who dont play or abandoned accounts. 5000000 players INDEED.

Try to make this game the way it was earlier. Infact, What happend to the Old GM. Cos i wonder where this new retard come from... Creepy manager.

Some are friendly others aren't.

Lemme share you this: I was leveling a BD and I needed the genie quest, fortunately I met some guys there (other bds: TAWANY, PROFAK-whatever the name is) I was really glad, I asked them to invite me guess what; they ignored me, it was tawany's idea. I begged and beg and beg, I wasn't invited. I logged out and logged back in after some hours yet to discover XTAWANYX (the same tawany, but her druid) I also asked her to invited me but she didn't I thought she was afk, as I was begging her genie spawned and she started attacking I was really dismayed and bitter.

(This is just one of several unhappy or worst experiences ive had in this game)

..................... But I taught her a lesson with my rogue until PLINTETA or CEZT came to help me :nea:

:pleasantry: Well its easy to be mean to someone and not help, but harder to help! Today I saw a lvl 18 priest soloing lake solo, instead of killing him I helped him finish off lake.. Just in time too because a rogue came and killed him. It made me feel good, and he even pmed and thanked me and was very kind. It made me feel a lot better than killing him. There are many kids who like to talk a lot on warspear (you know who they are) I like to call them divas, I want to promote a more fun, friendly playing environment. Some people take game too seriously and get pleasure out of causing harassment to others. Its very immature and says something about their real life. Well I hope you can all post good deeds you've done for other players please share kind heartfelt stories.

Actually they arent mental abuses or physco's playing warspear the only problem is growing up thats the problem even to you guys agree or disagree it will never work as it is a balance thing and second even too many hate him/her there's nothing actualy only information in our minds what we hear or see what we want to reason or want to ignore.Btw some people just reason that even too its the internet its just a bunch of fake empressions even some are real or fake the reality is on the person and nobody agrees or disagrees the jokes on the forums or  the wars are just nothing the problem is they just got many influences since childhood or has gotten some traits on its parents to the user playing warspear as i said nobody really wants peace or war just nothing.

When I tried to help cl questers, I only got killed. Only one elf ever has accepted my help - and he was level 13. High levels are too bloodthirsty.

Evil people and forgiving

All players, remember the golden rule!