Making a paladin?

Grukamin

I recently decided to make a paladin but after looking at the skills, the weapons, everything about them. is so confusing!

first of all id like to tell what type of paladin i would be. i am most of the time a loner but some time i will play with others i want to be an all round paladin. since i have never played a tank i would like to be a high defense and high health. im pretty sure the attacks all on the weapon. and i wnat to know the difference between all the weapons and witch is best for me.and the skills some do not make any since.so plz help me with this and is harads banner worth it? :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...

depends on circumstance and your style, 1h or 2h.

there is the mainstream way, then there is the mecha way.

depends on circumstance and your style, 1h or 2h.

there is the mainstream way, then there is the mecha way.

What is the mainstram and mecha way

Well, Spears are giving Paladins an amazing around of heal plus dealing a great amount of damage when doing the Fetter combo. If you focus on Magic Power, HP and defense and you should have a decent paladin for both farms and arena if you have that sexy Banner everybody is talkin about.

Well, Spears are giving Paladins an amazing around of heal plus dealing a great amount of damage when doing the Fetter combo. If you focus on Magic Power, HP and defense and you should have a decent paladin for both farms and arena if you have that sexy Banner everybody is talkin about.

Then  whats so good about 1h maces

1h mace with shield? More defense,more health and block thats all I know.

I always go spear,because I can cover the lose of defense from shield with more healing but take note that I have level 5 heal.

I probably will go after 1h mace and shield when those block stat can reach around 18-20% but now I will always go after spear.

both u need

Depends where r u, vs who and whos with u, always ask these questions

Basic knowledge: shield+mace (running adds,someone healing u,solo farming,tanking while high def needed)

Spear (arena,self heal,many adds need destroy all fast using banner,boss hunting but would suggest if u use a hammer becuz spear att speed will make u lose dmg/sec, healing someone else is gd also for using spear,wars)

Banner: remember that the dmg boost depends on the lvl of the banner, not on the weapon ur using.

So is it worth going with the sheild and 1h mace or go spear

1h + shwield = more hp, more def + BLOCK and its cheaper than 2h (1h weap easier to amp than 2h)

2h = higher dmg at your combo