Arena(IMPORTANT)

boundead

support:  

40 members have voted

1. 1. support:

• i support
    • i dont support

Dear dev team of warspear,

Right now, the arena system is crap. You get like 5 arenas a day, and have to pay to do more? What kind of crap is that..

If you want to add more life , and element to warspear, I suggest:

Removing a cap on how many arenas u can do

Keep arena rating, just make it so when u reach a certain rating, you lose some rating for a lost

Make a new arena currency, at a certain time of the day you receive points based off your rating

The system of arena is for richs,only the top 3 :bad:  . When change system the old players on top .Normal is arenas infinites, if you lose down points and if you win up points, and players names hassn ,nomys,izanami,bajajj, not in top ......in emerald  :wacko:

The system of arena is for richs,only the top 3 :bad:  . When change system the old players on top .Normal is arenas infinites, if you lose down points and if you win up points, and players names hassn ,nomys,izanami,bajajj, not in top ......in emerald  :wacko:

they will still at top becoz of their amp  :lol:

This suggestion is pretty much adding %200 more pvp in the game , while making it still difficult to obtain good rating, and to obtain the gear. If you don't support this your pretty much saying you like being restricted to do something that should be free, and you obv. Have something wrong with you because who wants to have to pay to pvp?

Cmon guys, arena era is over now

time to go laby for new gears  :yahoo:

Yea. No need to go Arena anymore. We all took our Arena gears, weapons this way and bought arena tickets with our gold.

I think its not that bad.

We all? And would u want to pay real life money, or gold to pvp..its just stupid. You should be able to enjoy the element of pvp without major restriction. And there will always be a need to do arena..you may have all your weapons and armor now, but what about when they release new ones.

well we all too paid for it so whats the prob u guys got lol.....moreover i have seen many ppl not buy tik n have all equips now...plus arena equip is useless u only need wepon n maybe belt if u cant use wrought belt...so dont worry ...u get 12 tiks 1day if u are online 24hrs as kuzz said :rofl:

n arena is not 1x1 its 2x2 3x3 5x5 ...for pvp i would suggest joining wars which ofcourse is free or you fight mc/elf 1x1 by calling thm  ;)

We all? And would u want to pay real life money, or gold to pvp..its just stupid. You should be able to enjoy the element of pvp without major restriction. And there will always be a need to do arena..you may have all your weapons and armor now, but what about when they release new ones.

Just because you guys paid, doesn't make it the best way to do it. I think if you don't support you are really just qq'n because if they changed the system to the suggestion you would have wasted your moneys. I personally don't believe in paying to be good, but its only to be expected as it is a mobile game. You just shouldn't have to pay to enjoy arena, just..absurd.

Than we start playing 5 times everyday again and note: its 12 a day.

• 2 weeks later...

Current in-game fun is based on amount of money what are you spend on it.

Unfortunately.

sad to say, but true.... let's just hope that those who can afford, would actually share by trading or selling MC items for ingame gold.....

i support but return the money for ppl wasted in arena im in top 15 but every day lose positions for noob people like 50 batles 30 wins and me play 10 and win 10 but can win more points than one rich

i support but return the money for ppl wasted in arena im in top 15 but every day lose positions for noob people like 50 batles 30 wins and me play 10 and win 10 but can win more points than one rich

u are fu..ing cool guy!!!! i will idolize u!!!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahahahaha

my barbarian lvl 14 is in top  ;D  just using free tickets n more 200 received from a friend  :blush:

but about my main char.............  :fool:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

I have no ambition to be at the top. PVP is more fun when it's unregulated like the FB-MC wars that take place. But I do fight in the arena to hoard up Arena Points for any possible introduction of new equipment...

• 2 weeks later...

this cross guy must has uber leet pew pew skillzz.someone donate tickets for him,hes gonna do career in arena. guess he wanna be famous.

this cross guy must has uber leet pew pew skillzz.someone donate tickets for him,hes gonna do career in arena. guess he wanna be famous.

What kind of loser cares enough to comment like this in 10 different threads?  :rofl:

Omg hey everyone look! a giant nerd with no life is making fun of other nerds on the internet for being nerds on the internet with no life  :crazy: :facepalm:

What kind of loser cares enough to comment like this in 10 different threads?

Omg hey everyone look! a giant nerd with no life is making fun of other nerds on the internet for being nerds on the internet with no life  

yes im nerd, yes im giant, yes i has no life, yes im making fun of this.

fck forgot to add yes, im a  loser.

yes im nerd, yes im giant, yes i has no life, yes im making fun of this.

fck forgot to add yes, im a  loser.

Lol well welcome back to the club  :friends:

10/50 battles a day  :shok: :shok: :shok:  Omg this player Pluton is king of Noob :facepalm: :facepalm:

but i support this and each week the rating accumulate return at points? or Miraclecoins or gold idk :dirol:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i support it, its like being in ESL when u lose one match u also lose rating and if u win your rating goes up, so u can only be on top if u are really good... :dirol: (ladder)

And also the game should include a system that matches players from almost the same rating, so there is no disadvantages for no one.. cos sometimes .. I fight against lvl 18 ppl and they really :facepalm: get mad at me.. cos is not fair..etc.. :nea:

• 3 months later...

Whats the point in whining about pvp ranking? It doesnt gain you anything more then a ego boost. I was top 15 ranked before I had a break from the game and I only play free tickets. When I got back 2mo later I was rank 60 and now im down to rank 35 on only playing free tickets. But honestly here around rank 35 and down its all good players, I check ppls % not number of fights and most ppl at the top 30 win 60-90%. Even if you switch to pvp rank by % or a free to join pvp arena system the top isnt going to change very much. Top rank players have very good gear with high amps, not just arena tickets.

Currency wise I dont see a problem, I have so much AP ill never be able to use it all. Again its all from free tickets.

I could go for a cap raise on free tickets to 10, just cause sometimes when you are busy or gone a whole day you do miss free tickets.

But I do think you need to consider one thing. If you reform the system making arena available for all players unlimited. How are you going to feel when the top players fight 50 arenas in a row and you can never get a break from full +10 amped ranger/barbs? Of course you fight a +10 or two everyday now too, but if they had unlimited access you would never have a chance with a avrage amped character cause all you would face is the top players having arena in a iron grip. Thats my guess.