Why cannot create firstborn/chosen in Emerald??

slay

Question

It said that you cannot create those faction anymore because its too many :(

Until when its close?

Its unfair if this happen because in mc/forsaken side less player.

This is not happen in other server.

GM cannot control the population by doing this. Its about the community in the faction, for me I dont like to play mc/forsaken because many jerks playing there while elf faction is not like that.

Sigh....I cant believe GM does not let anyone playing as firstborn/chosen.

Its unfair for new player coming to the game and also consider in firstborn/chosen  many inactive chars there.

5 answers to this question

They are not stopping it but they reduce the number.For every X number of mcs char created,people can create X char on elf side.Thats what I assume because last night I cant create a priest on SA-Pearl but today morning I can create it.

The truth is its not very effective.They should create great expert skill for Mcs and forsaken.Doing that,people will automaticaly create mc char to try it out.

They are not stopping it but they reduce the number.For every X number of mcs char created,people can create X char on elf side.Thats what I assume because last night I cant create a priest on SA-Pearl but today morning I can create it.

The truth is its not very effective.They should create great expert skill for Mcs and forsaken.Doing that,people will automaticaly create mc char to try it out.

thats the right way to solve it.

anything else will most likely be easily by passed.