This amping system is ridiculous.

Nastyburp

This is my opinion only about the amping system of warspear.  If you don't like it, Oh well it is my opinion about the system. I am only providing facts from my warspear experience .

Anyway, so for the past few months I've been trying to amp my arena stave to +7 for a long time now.

I used around 20-25sets of signs trying to make this staff +7. They ALL failed literally all of them. Now,  for years of Warspear people have been asking for How the amp system works. Nothing was said DEVELOPERS keep this a secert from us. I saw a video on YouTube that a guy went +10  with one sign. So I don't see why I should keep repeatedly spending 5-20$ on warspear for nothing to happen. That's basically me putting my money in a blender. So now new arena weapons are out! Got my new staff yesterday!  Bought 3 sets of signs and went to work. All was Well until I reached +4. That's right +4, 2 sets of signs failed on +4. Making it completely useless to use because my old staff did more. So I basically wasted my mcoins and a good 10$ that could've went to something better. R0land,  SNorlax, this is very unfair to me nd several others who have this "AMPING CURSE" . I'd like a response.  Thanks.

Amp system has been like this since its release ingame.Its all about luck.Amp is like gambling.If you lose,you got nothing.The best thing is you are not the only that have that "curse".If you ask  :snorlax:  or r0land about the fairness,well you know the answer.

Amp system has been like this since its release ingame.Its all about luck.Amp is like gambling.If you lose,you got nothing.The best thing is you are not the only that have that "curse".If you ask  :snorlax:  or r0land about the fairness,well you know the answer.

:mega_shok:

Always so.? to you kidding ne 2 years ago was much easier amplifies I could not sign one gets +3 staff ... The EQUIP CHANGED ON THE CHANCE THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE LUCK ... IF IT WERE SO IA PRO SET WITH 2 +10 SIGN IF SPENT 2 SET SIGN AND WAS PRO +3

Mafia amp I prefer this system is the same as +3 puts more miracle coin  :rofl:

check my signature... I also don t believe in fairness anymore...and staff is hardest to amp. not like other weapons..I am definitely sure about it. also there are lucky hours of which debs keep silence. the game is just getting a waste... now they lowered drops in tower...really not much fun now anymore

check my signature... I also don t believe in fairness anymore...and staff is hardest to amp. not like other weapons..I am definitely sure about it. also there are lucky hours of which debs keep silence. the game is just getting a waste... now they lowered drops in tower...really not much fun now anymore

Bring evidence or gtfo. Conspiracies not allowed.

Yep, the answer here is always the same: luck, random etc.

Luck... That's all I get? Wow. I'm definitely done.  20Sets for a +6 staff yes I'm very lucky r0land Thanks.

Dont waste time or money buying coins it's all luck so I'll try no sign next time  :mega_shok: :facepalm:

Luck... That's all I get? Wow. I'm definitely done.  20Sets for a +6 staff yes I'm very lucky r0land Thanks.

mechanics is made this way, what can we do?

mechanics is made this way, what can we do?

I respect you r0land. But Those mechanics must've bugged my staff or something. Or is it just bad luck?  I find it very unfair. I threw away my money away, the reason of sending money is to get what you want.  And what I wanted doesn't cost or is worth me repeatedly spending cash.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my opinion only about the amping system of warspear.  If you don't like it, Oh well it is my opinion about the system. I am only providing facts from my warspear experience .

Anyway, so for the past few months I've been trying to amp my arena stave to +7 for a long time now.

I used around 20-25sets of signs trying to make this staff +7. They ALL failed literally all of them. Now,  for years of Warspear people have been asking for How the amp system works. Nothing was said DEVELOPERS keep this a secert from us. I saw a video on YouTube that a guy went +10  with one sign. So I don't see why I should keep repeatedly spending 5-20$ on warspear for nothing to happen. That's basically me putting my money in a blender. So now new arena weapons are out! Got my new staff yesterday!  Bought 3 sets of signs and went to work. All was Well until I reached +4. That's right +4, 2 sets of signs failed on +4. Making it completely useless to use because my old staff did more. So I basically wasted my mcoins and a good 10$ that could've went to something better. R0land,  SNorlax, this is very unfair to me nd several others who have this "AMPING CURSE" . I'd like a response.  Thanks.

if it makes you feel better. I just used 40 sets on a 1 handed weapon and couldn't go to 10. I think I just have bad luck amping in the game, but I have a feeling if you have more signs in inventory it'll make you use a lot before a successful amp. Its expensive to be high amped

Godsrange,

Don't even know what to say.

This is how our game works, is it ok?

You can buy signs for MC and gold, that's enough for now.

Only 30 sets8)

"only" 300 signs for +9?  :bad:

let me sell my house, my car, my dog and my wife....ok, now lets try to make my char full +10  :diablo:

seriously thought, greedy system is TOO greedy.