[STAFF] LV 19--[+9] ARENA

Qsurvivor

Question

7 answers to this question

Can you make your first sentence more clearer?

I'll throw this in here as well.. it's found in forum and i am not 100% sure how correct it is..

102895_.png

There is no insurance on that you are going to get a succesful amp, even if you use an unlimited amount of signs. Though I would say that you got a pretty good chance to get +9 with 120 signs or less. But maybe all will fail, it always varies.

And there are no official amping probability data, except from the gact that +1 always succeds.

you did them in a row? then chances to amp are higher... but still its hard for me to believe you...i did always about 90 in a row...rarely raised...

you did them in a row? then chances to amp are higher... but still its hard for me to believe you...i did always about 90 in a row...rarely raised...

Show evidence or it's bs.

And I didn't make it from +0 to +9 in a row. First I only amped a little now and then, and after a time I had it +7. Alot later I saved like 5 sets of signs to get to +8, and I got it amped after a few of the sets had been used. When I later won a prize in the guide contest, I decided to buy 100 signs during the sale and try to get my weapon +9. And I only had to use abt 50 of them to get +9. (I used the rest on my armor)