Play Warspear Online, anyone?

Smoker12

Not a new game, but new to me because I recently came upon it when looking for something to satisfy my craving for an old-school UO-style MMO. The user interface is a little awkward, but it works on mobile because I can play with just one hand. So far, I like it.

how to find ip address on windows

Edited by Smoker12

20 hours ago, Smoker12 said:

Not a new game, but new to me because I recently came upon it when looking for something to satisfy my craving for an old-school UO-style MMO. The user interface is a little awkward, but it works on mobile because I can play with just one hand. So far, I like it.

Hey :hello:

Welcome to the game! Feel free to have a look into our guides sections, you will find loads of useful tutorials https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/25-guides/

Leave your nickname and server in this topic, you might make some new friends 

On 7/19/2022 at 3:03 AM, Smoker12 said:

Yeah this game is great but for f2p players it is a bit rough around the edges but still very playable. The UI isn't particularly awkward for be but then again I have been playing for a very long time 

On 7/19/2022 at 4:03 PM, Smoker12 said:

This game is made for mobile, actually.