noob devs scam my names and banned me :(

irfansha

Dear Guys,

Why noob devs scam my name....dey create the costume with my guild name (DOMINATORS) and they create the rogue grears with my character name(PROVOCATOR).

Now they banned my ID coz i used more than 2 ids....... is this fair :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: ?????????????????????

its not ur gudness it is ur badness..... i wish i cud meet devs... :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

i spent almost 3 years to make my characters strong but coz of noob reason u banned my id. :fool: :fool: :fool:

noobs are the people who use misuse the word "noob" excessively

noob skill, noob map, noob equip, noob quest, noob sun, noob water, noob god, noob  planet,noob life. noob this, noob that, everything is noob

do people even know what "noob" means any more?

Im also tired of people constantly breaking rules and crying rivers when they get caught and banned. You must've done something, which of course, you wont admit.

link=topic=110739.msg844819#msg844819 date=1404898703]

Im also tired of people constantly breaking rules and crying rivers when they get caught and banned. You must've done something, which of course, you wont admit.

LoL, crying xd

whats dat,,,, i never cry for something.... do u know iam making new shaman 8)  much better dan my previous character....need to work more to more strong  O:-) O:-) O:-)

the reason beyond my id got banned is i used more dan 2 ids... which i was unaware... i dont think its a big sin... i started play in RU server before 4 years.. after 3 months i quit game coz idk about arena gears and miracle coins.... in 4 years i used more than 4 ids i think.... for this banning id is unfare....

u too carefull one day will come ur id tooo get ban :tease: