Farming

Grukamin

Question

Hey, i was wondering what extacly is farming and i asume its killing mobs and taking their stuff but every thing is always such a cheap cost ounce you sell. is it worth it

p.s. im a lvl 6 druid so this maybe the reason why i think this. :mega_shok:

8 answers to this question

Farming bosses: Killing bosses until they give a drop.

I suggest you to do quests for gold as a start now. You're level is too low so you should start leveling up.

Farming bosses: Killing bosses until they give a drop.

I suggest you to do quests for gold as a start now. You're level is too low so you should start leveling up.

oh i know i was just curious because u always get loot from mobs when i do quests its like a 1 coin for it so i was curious

I don't think farming mobs at your level is profitable at all. For now I'd suggest questing and saving the gold. There are easier and more profitable farming areas once you move on to the second island Irselnort and beyond. Good luck!

I don't think farming mobs at your level is profitable at all. For now I'd suggest questing and saving the gold. There are easier and more profitable farming areas once you move on to the second island Irselnort and beyond. Good luck!

lol i know i was just curious why every one freaks out over farming and i think to myself. "what sre you gonna kill a thousand will'o wisps" but i wont farm till im like lvl 20.

how much is the stuf when you kill them at that lvl??? :unknw:

Im a lvl 14 druid and for my experience its better farming bosses if u want to when ur in map 2 this means when ur +12 lvl u can farm mobs just on top of caravan the drop loot worth 4 gold that was what i used to farm when i was really noob, hope i answered ur question :blush:

Im a lvl 14 druid and for my experience its better farming bosses if u want to when ur in map 2 this means when ur +12 lvl u can farm mobs just on top of caravan the drop loot worth 4 gold that was what i used to farm when i was really noob, hope i answered ur question :blush:

it does thanks  :pleasantry:

lol i know i was just curious why every one freaks out over farming and i think to myself. "what sre you gonna kill a thousand will'o wisps" but i wont farm till im like lvl 20.

how much is the stuf when you kill them at that lvl??? :unknw:

All drops are worth the same regardless of level.

Some mobs drop items that are worth more than others, yes.

Each individual drops are only worth from 1g up to 13g each, depending on what mob you kill and where. May not seem by much, but it all adds up in the end.

Some items that mobs drop, players may be interested in buying. Such as items required to compete quests, the rare sphere drop ( too rare to be considered profitable ) and some mobs even drop chests that give random items ( only a select few in harder zones ).

All drops are worth the same regardless of level.

Some mobs drop items that are worth more than others, yes.

Each individual drops are only worth from 1g up to 13g each, depending on what mob you kill and where. May not seem by much, but it all adds up in the end.

Some items that mobs drop, players may be interested in buying. Such as items required to compete quests, the rare sphere drop ( too rare to be considered profitable ) and some mobs even drop chests that give random items ( only a select few in harder zones ).

Oh okay that makes since lol :drinks: