MCOINS IN PAKISTAN

tpain

GM KINDLY TELL ME HOW I BUY MCOINS IN PAKISTAN I WANNA BUY MORE THAN 2000$ MCOINS PLZ TELL ME :cray: :cray: :cray:

If you have that kind of money to spend on a game, why have you tried to get free mcoins in like 10 different ways?

MY FRIEND BECAUSE BEFORE A MONTH AGO I DIDNT DO ANY JOB BUT NOW I BECOME A SOFTWERE ENGINEER SO KINDLY TELL ME HOW I BUY MCOINS IN PAKISTAN :blush: :blush:

Software engineers never heard of Paypal?

Guess pakistan people only knows how to protect terrorists xD

Raging can't hide facts.

pakistan is a threat to the world,It has protected many terrorists n terrorist organization. Mainly Bin Laden.

OK forget past just yesterday the most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed who is the leader of Laskar-e-Taiba(LeT) was found walking freely in pakstan.More over Hafiz Saeed was a chief guest for pak justice party in Lahore. Such shit country... Thousands of people die in suicide bombing every month why? People hate to live in pakistan! and volunteer to suicide and also killing others along with them.Such is mind set of people there.

Pummy before talking about others country see urs. Ur country P.M is India's biggest terrorist . U shit ppl  elected an illiterate jerk physco. Who just know how to use government for terrorism against innocent Muslim.

Pummy before talking about others country see urs. Ur country P.M is India's biggest terrorist . U shit ppl  elected an illiterate jerk physco. Who just know how to use government for terrorism against innocent Muslim.

+1 For your English. It was absolutely terrible.

How dare you call Hon'ble PM of India as a terrorist? Who doesn't even has a single criminal case on him at the moment.

Another point India is the 2nd Biggest country of Muslims.You get it? 35%+ Population are muslims and Mr.Modi won the elections by a majority of 80% votes.Hence obviously most of the Muslims voted for him. So the innocent Muslims who you mentioned did vote for Hon'ble PM of India because they wanted peace.

Illiterate? Mr.Modi has completed Masters in Political science from Gujrath University.

Coming to pakistan issue Ex-PM of pak and Former Dictator Pervez Musharraf murdered another ex-pm of pak Benazir Bhutto to take over the Government. That's what Jerks do get it?

Current Pm Nawaz sharif is a good man with"No Powers" pak government is just for a name sake,inside its completely dic-tated by Pak army. One more thing don't try to get religious shit into political issues.

Well pummy people are not blind I think your knowledge about your pm  "narinder mudi" is low or you are trying to save him .your shitty lies cant make your pm a good man .He is one of the biggest terrorist among indians he killed thousand of muslims in gujrat and still want more muslims  dead bodies. He want muslims eliminated from india that jerk don't like muslims . If I am wrong go get some shitty knowledge about you country problems . Giving comments on others Is easy first look in your home.And remember it "People who got houses of glass they don't

throw stones on others"

Oh God,Dare Devil,The judicial head Supreme Court of India gave Mr.Modi a clean chit on Gujrath riots.Learn to spell a great mans name correctly first its "Narendra Damodardas Modi".

Its 2014,Gujrath riots issue was closed in 2013 only. To whom are you telling to know about lol?

What about Musharraf?Hafiz saeed? You are not talking about real jerks. Do not make false statements if you don't know about it.

Throwing stones huh? People in pak throw bombs like stones xD.

Thousands of Muslim die every month because of throwing bombs.

Once again I am telling don't being religious shit into political issue.Its very easy to hurt Muslims where it hurts the most ;)

Well pummy you can't defend you great terrorist pm narinder mudi because many evidence have gotten in which says that narinder mudi was leading of that riot in gujrat even UK/US didn't gave him there visa to travel there after that riot and your supreme court is full of currupte members so there is possibility they maked him cleaned . If I am FALSE go see your narinder mudi statements . And about General pervaz musharf he was a great man and haffiz dared we love him he is our special defense force against terrorist people like you guys. We have changed our strategy after ur attacks on our country in 1965/1971 we can't take 3rd chance. Your jerks are jealous because we kicked ur army of thousands with just hundreds of pakistani mujahideens. Haffiz saeed  can be threat to only india its all about your bad deeds. But still he is not  in government of pakistan.

You made a false accusation on Mr.Modi calling illiterate and your English is terrible to read .

You are outdated on infos of Mr.Modi ,He was denied when there was a accused case on him.I repeat in 2013 he was given clean chit and US officials did send a direct invitation to Mr.Modi to come to US.Once again how dare you call Mr.Modi as terrorist? Whole Pucking pak full of terroists and illiterate thugs like yourself.

Entire pakistan begged for mercy during 1999 kargil war. You call a scammer and murderer a great man lmao(Pervez*).Yes you do love Hafiz because he is a terrorist.I told in my first post itself pak knows how to protect terrorist.

World won't be surprised if Mullah Omar is found in pak like Bin Laden.

Well pummy if I am using FALSE statements then plz google about you pm . How many times do I need to tell that you can't defend him . The person who using FALSE statements are you not me I have evidences about your pm even your own news channels reported it . And by the way who used this statement that no azan  will be performed at the time of namaz fajr  because it disturbs our sleep. Man your Pm wants real violence at your own country and your Pm can't stop akbaruddin saffi who is making movements against you terrorist mudi. And why would you not call

Haffiz saeed a terrorist  because he his doing same thing in india that your raw is trying to do in pakistan . Well your raw will be no problem soon our army is doing operation zerb-e-azbh in which they will elimate every of outsider terrorist who camped here for many years . And plz don't say that you guys not have terrorist and you guys are peaceful because in previous terrorist attack in karachi  airport got equipments imported from india . You guys think we are blind its your wrong think we watching you every time just like you terrorist doing. We have hundreds of  terror cases in which our special intelligence got evidence about indian dirty hands involved in it. So plz dnt try defend your self because you can't defend unless you use FALSE statements.

Yea,Go Google about it and give me a link where Google has mentioned Mr.Modi was involved in Gujrath riots.

Google was updated long back when he got a clean chit.Its the pak media who showed Mr.Modi as a bad only.Problem is within your media who do not show the truth.Go Google and give me link I will accept .

Infact Mr.Modi was the one who controlled the situation during 2002 riots else it could have turned worst.Muslims in gujrath are thankful to him.

You just have a typical mind set saying Mr.Modi is bad and you don't know the reason .As a conservative muslim you are not ready the accept the reality.

Those equipments belonged to Taliban,Mullah Omar has accepted it go Google it and check.

Mumbai attack,Parliament attack etc...List is long where the pak human power clearly did dirty and were caught ofc.

Your favorite Google says Pakistan is 3rd most dangerous country to live in.

Women and kids in pak are treated worse than shit.

It is a shame to be born in Pakistan and defending pak on moral grounds is impossible.

Keep your special intelligence to yourself because others don't believe without proofs.Not even Google publishes such things with no proof.

Well pummy truth Is always sour you can't accept that you country is worst of all. You said kids and women are in threaten in our country . Well your country has the top rank of rape cases founded in any country. daily thousands  of foreign/ indian females women got raped by your man . They  rape womens in front of your public but non of your shemale  comes to help those poor womens . Even tourist in your country got problem that your men after drinking alcohol start doing nasty things . Well every day hundreds of protests are maked against your pucking police they get in houses and raped young girls . Well your country is threat for humans. It was better you should suscide or it will be better to see your sister raped by men huh? Female tourist scare from india after your country got #1 spot in rape cases lol hahahaha. It shows that your country men don't even respect womens. In many slum areas in india your men burn/kill there own daughters with there mothers on the birth of a female child. Now it has become a tradition in india. And our intelligence got 2nd rank in best intelligence agency and in some places got 1st place. You guys jealous when you see our country name at any platform. Its not your fault its in your blood .

Oh really why does your favorite Google show that a rape happens every 2hrs in Pakistan and a gang rape every night.

Proof : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

Give a proof of your false accusations.

Its also reported 20% accused are police themself. Pak's Illiterate rate is 75% xD maybe you are one among them. Also Pakistan is 3rd most dangerous country to live,while India doesn't make the top 10 list which was published.

Pakistan is scared of Mr.Modi,You guys piss in pants by just hearing Namo word.

Pak media daily debates on Mr.Modi's acts on pak,After Modi became PM pak soldiers are scared even to cross-fire.Which they used to do daily basis before.