Suggestion for new expert skills

Ikafati

Just had some ideas popping up in my head, so I decided to share them with everyone. Before posting "this is op" or "copy from X game", please remember that

1. I won't be providing a lot numbers because some people will think that's unbalanced and it may lead to unnecessary posts

2. Making something original in a MMORPG is close to impossible

3. All skills are level 1

Barbarian

Unstoppable rage (Passive) - Barbarian gains extra physical damage, critical chance and attack speed, but loses accuracy and a chance to parry depending on the % of his current health points

Rogue

Smokebomb (Active, 4s duration, 25s cooldown, 4x4 radius) - Rogue throws a smokebomb which creates a smoke cloud in an area. Enemies inside it lose vision of an outside area and have their defense and accuracy slightly reduced

Shaman

Power of the Mountains (Active, 10s duration, 30s cooldown) - Shaman summons a golem, which supports his summoner by attacking his enemies

Deathknight

Mercy (Passive) - Deathknight's physical damage against enemies with X% of their max health points or lower is increased

Warlock

Blackout (Active, 4s duration, 20s cooldown) - Warlock curse a target. The % damage of the target's next attack will be dealt to his ally 1 yard around the cursed enemy. If there are no allies to attack, the target damages himself

Necromancer

Hemorrhage (Active, 5s duration, 35s cooldown) - Necromancer curses an enemy. If the target dies while the curse is active, his body violently explodes and damages nearby enemies around him

Bladedancer

Last Stand (Passive) - If Bladedancer reaches a point where he dies, there is a chance that he will collect last grains of willpower and become unkillable for the next 3 seconds. Bladedancer cannot be buffed (use potions, be healed, shielded, etc) in anyway during this period of time and he will die when it ends

Ranger

Invisible Arrow (Active, 15s cooldown) - Ranger shoots an arrow at his enemy, which deals slightly more damage and is more difficult to dodge than his other attacks

Druid

Power of the Forest (Active, 10s duration, 30s cooldown, 5x5 radius) - Druid throws a magical seed, which instantly grows a vicious plant, which attacks Druid's enemies in a certain radius

Paladin

Savior (Passive) - If an ally of the Paladin is attacked and the Paladin is in 3x3 radius of an ally, there is a chance that the Paladin will negate an attack

Mage

Iceball (Active, 6s duration, 15s cooldown, 3x3 radius) - Mage shoots an Iceball at an enemy, damaging him, reducing his physical and magical damage and lowering his attack speed and accuracy

Priest

Empowered Mind (Active, 15s cooldown) - Priest blesses an ally. The damage of next attack a blessed ally makes is increased, depending on the % of his current mana

If I failed to describe some skills clearly or you just have some questions, please ask below.

Druid

Power of the Forest (Active, 10s duration, 30s cooldown, 5x5 radius) - Druid throws a magical seed, which instantly grows a vicious plant, which attacks Druid's enemies in a certain radius

Will it have tentacles?

Overal good ideas, id suggest smoke bomb to allow stealthing too, since you know, you can't see anything in one

Will it have tentacles?

Overal good ideas, id suggest smoke bomb to allow stealthing too, since you know, you can't see anything in one

It could be a tentacle monster, yes

I fully support the idea

But really, that's a good suggestion over skills, could at least make the game a bit more fun

well that real nice suggestion especiali druid and rogue

for shaman well had to get somethink new coz alll skills great anyway goood thing :good:

Good suggestions.

I don't really understand what's up with the last part of "Unstoppable rage" though.

"loses... And a chance to parry depending on the % of his current health points"

Pls, explain.

And I don't think the ranger should get another dg skill. He shoots you down quickly enough already.

And oh, some kind of control element to the barbarian's skill would be nice. The only control skill so far is charge, whixh fails and is hard to use. (I only count stuns/silence/immobilizers to control skills).

Otherwise I think they are cool and interesting.

Most of the suggested skills are fine but i totally dislike the ones for barbs/dks

They are so useless nowadays and the most easy classes to kite due to their lack of crowd control skills

Unkillable for the next 3 seconds.

BD's last stand is kinda useless, in 3 sec he will die before he can reach the enemy.

Read plis.

Barb needs more taunt.

Druid needs more cc.

Priest needs more buff skills (aoe).

Rogue needs more debuff skills.

Ranger needs more damage skills.

How about 1 skill all can use like suicide kamikaze bomb. Kill yourself and cause damage equal to health when activated. That way charge will actually be of use  :lol:  :bomb: kabooom! Byebye  ;D

How about 1 skill all can use like suicide kamikaze bomb. Kill yourself and cause damage equal to health when activated. That way charge will actually be of use  :lol: :bomb: kabooom! Byebye  ;D

We need new faction >> Al-Qaeda

Races  >> Suicide bombers

Suicide bombers

Suicide bombers

O.T. -> i like the rogue skill, also the modification as Egoist suggested.

Maybe a skill for barb called "Berserk" where he goes wild and cant get any damage from opponent for next 5-10 secs, not depending on amp but only time. Wanted to add that they cant be stunned by any skill in that time but well idk sounds way OP ;D

Unkillable for the next 3 seconds. Read plis.

after 3 sec he will die x_x u think after they kill u the enemy would just stand there like an idiot?!, enemies close to crossing can easily escape, rogue can use invisibility.. u think we can kill all the enemy in less than 3 sec, whats the use of this skill if we cant kil the enemy in less than 3 sec?.stupid skill indeed.

after 3 sec he will die x_x u think after they kill u the enemy would just stand there like an idiot?!, enemies close to crossing can easily escape, rogue can use invicibility.. u think we can kill all the enemy in less than 3 sec, whats the use of this skill if we cant kil the enemy in less than 3 sec?.stupid skill indeed.

Then just give up trying and stand on spot, simple as that. You don't have to try if you don't want to

Then just give up trying and stand on spot, simple as that. You don't have to try if you don't want to

my god :facepalm: . well this is just a suggestion i will not look at this as a serious matter.

You just don't like the idea of "what if i can't kill my enemy"?

That backfires on most available skills right now, so im just taking it you're being silly

Or close minded onto a view

Don't be Tamoae v2.

You just don't like the idea of "what if i can't kill my enemy"?

That backfires on most available skills right now, so im just taking it you're being silly

Or close minded onto a view

Don't be Tamoae v2.

don't compare me to this guy.

he is by far the worst when it comes arguments. he is even worst than you :facepalm:

Anyway

I fully support the idea

But really, that's a good suggestion over skills, could at least make the game a bit more fun

actually, next skill for dk should be

Tammy's Tears: stuns all enemies in a 9x9 radius, inflicting massive damage and disabling skills. the targets will also receive magic damage over time, and for each target affected you will regain 50% of max health. Any extra hp recovered will go into overshield.

You're a BD. You have 3 seconds to live. Power Blow ( or whatever it's called), Ham. Both crit. Both of you die

#worth

Since some melee classed need more cc related skills...

Barbarian

Bash (Active, 15s cooldown, 2s duration) - Barbarian bashes his enemy skull with his head, dealing moderate damage and stunning them

Deathknight

Incorruptible (Active, 25s cooldown, 3s duration) - Deathknight gets shielded by black magic and ignores any crowd control abilities (damage stagger is still applied)

Barbarian

Bash (Active, 15s cooldown, 2s duration) - Barbarian bashes his enemy skull with his head, dealing moderate damage and stunning them

Deathknight

Incorruptible (Active, 30s cooldown, 60s duration) - Deathknight gets shielded by black magic and ignores any crowd control abilities (damage stagger is still applied)

fixed  :good:

Barbarian

Deathknight

Incorruptible (Active, 25s cooldown, 3s duration) - Deathknight gets shielded by black magic and ignores any crowd control abilities (damage stagger is still applied)

That would be awesome. Especially when you want to use charge, which you rarely can. Just think of this kind of scenario in a one on one fight.  ;D

Charge > Apply chop, use blow, atk > Bash > Run away and charge > Repeat

DK is now low i think will be nice a expert skill at him like:

Passive: Every attack give u a stack of attack and gain u dmg+ max 5 stacks and in time u lose all